SORT BY Relevancy
John, Robert, and Kyle join forces once more to discuss the issues facing all Americans. The guys talk about gun control in America, poltics, and right wing vs. left wing. Celebrity guests a-plenty in this all new episode of the Shark Dropper podcast.
Jonathan, Robert, and Kyle are joined by The Virginia Rose Band. They discuss being in a band, drug smuggling, dick pics, reminice about middle school, and a couple of songs are sung.
Check out the Virginia Rose Band on Facebook, twitter, and wherever albums are sold.
Robert, Kyle, and John wish everyone a happy halloween! They guys talk about Ringo Star, and Horror Play gets and bad review, and the guys talk about that. This leads into words that you can't say, Fox news media frenzies, and movies they would show their kids.
The guys discuss their podfest cards, OJ Simpson, murderers, and new dictionary words. Robert talks about The Martin, and the books its based off of. The gang ponders which is better, the book or the movie. Adam Sandler, zombies, and McDonalds all day breakfast.
On this episode of Sharkdropper we talk about eating on the tiolet, how the Filntstones are still relevent, and Hanna Barbera. Kyle wonders why anyone would want to watch the Green Inferno, and we talk torture . After the break we all sing Happy Birthday, and fake Robert's birthday. John breaks down what episode people get hooked on shows according to Netflix.
Kyle, John, and Robert are joined this week by long time friend Jeannie. The foursome talk in-depth about of Mice and Men, and the works of Steinbeck, and depressing books. This launches into a conversation about walking out of movies, and giving up on books. Eveyone picks their dream team for narrating the Holy Bible. John brings up the YouTube 80's love letter, Kung Fury, and Robert discusses 80's movies in general. After the break they discuss the ins and outs of being a court jester, Caitlyn Jenner, and guess the plot of xXx State Of The Union.
Oh my Gawd! What an awesome episode we have for you this week. On this episode of the Shark Dropper podcast, Kyle, John, and Robert get together to talk about Kyle's favorite F@ck word, horseriding DUIs, lions vs wildebeest, horsepower, Deadpool, Ryan Reynolds' filmography, comedians, and we try to guess the plot of Fireflies in the Garden.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (30 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (21 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Lash Addict Radio (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (7 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- HoneySoul (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Bikers of America (3 chatters)
- BevNat OnlineRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Next To Blow Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoBaller Fantasy Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- INCITE (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- BlockStar Radio (1 chatters)