SORT BY Relevancy
You've seen the popular show "Shark Tank" and how entrepreneurs make their pitch to acquire funding. Now you can learn from the best of those pitches to craft your own winning pitches in true Shark Tank fashion.
Specail guest Pierce Marrs, co-host of the Shark Tank podcast, will share secrets from the show. You'll learn how to get comfortable before you start the pitch, how to prepare so you won't be intimidated or shaken by your prospect's questions or reactions, how to showcase your product for maximum appeal, and how to zero in on the value that will resonate most with your prospect.
CONNECT! listeners can call in live during the broadcast or send questions ahead of time to show host Deb Calvert at email@example.com
Greg Call served four years in the United States Marine Corps as a Ground Intelligence Officer. He deployed to Afghanistan and Africa in support of Operation Enduring freedom. Prior to the Marine Corps, Greg earned a graduate degree in managerial accounting from Michigan State University. Following graduation, Greg worked in corporate management consulting and is a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Michigan. Greg is currently the Founder/CEO of PatriotMove, a tech start-up providing free services for the military community.
Kaeya Majmundar is an undergraduate at Emory University in Atlanta, GA and serial entrepreneur most known for her appearance on ABC’s Shark Tank Season Finale. Her current products are BZbox, a collapsible storage box, Handykap, a physical therapy product, and Ringlee, a jewelry customization website.
Ilumi is disrupting the illumination industry one LED bulb at a time with a little help from friends. Ilumi was featured on ABCs Shark Tank in April 2014. Corey Egan is co-founder of Ilumi and they are changing the way you light your home and office. Corey joins host, Cynthia Nevels, to share tips on how entrepreneurs can go from 0 to 60 without losing what's most important, how to take advantage of crowdfunding, and the value in academic business plan competitions to help prepare you to launch a successful start-up. Tune in July 15, 2014 at 11:30 a.m. CDT for a riveting and informative episode from Shark Tank winner Corey Egan. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for exclusive business, technology and crowdfunding news.
In this episode of Epilepsy.com's Hallway Conversations, Dr. Joseph Sirven, Professor of Neurology at Mayo Clinic Arizona and Editor-in-Chief of Epilepsy.com, interviews Shark Tank Competiton finalist Nirav Sheth, Head of Medical Market Development, Mc10, Inc. about Mc10 "Biostamp" sensors.
“Biostamp,” a wireless sensing device worn on the body, offers a novel, patient-friendly solution for epilepsy monitoring and management. The goal for MC10’s sensors is to improve quality of life for people living with epilepsy and their families and improve patient-physician relationships in three main ways: 1) properly detecting and classifying seizures 2) tracking and communicating seizure characteristics, and 3) measuring response to therapy.
In this episode of Epilepsy.com's Hallway Conversations, Dr. Joseph Sirven, Professor of Neurology at Mayo Clinic Arizona and Editor-in-Chief of Epilepsy.com, interviews John Davis about his "Shower Power" system.
Shower Power is a device designed to give people living with epilepsy peace of mind by discretely monitoring their movements while in one of the most vulnerable and dangerous locations in the home – the shower.
Mr. Davis won the $50,000 Judge’s Choice Award during the Shark Tank Competition at the Epilepsy Pipeline Conference 2014.
Today Hosts GJ Reynolds & Neil Haley will interview & coach entrepreneur Stephanie Vignery, they will also interview Author John Ullmen Ph.D. and discuss his book. The final segment of todays show will be former Shark Tank contestants-EcoNuts.
Stephanie has expertise in a variety of different ventures. She is a successful entrepreneur who has a history in real estate. Vignery also runs her very own salon, and is in the process of transferring full-time to promoting the Body by Vi 90-Day Challenge!
John Ullmen Ph.D. , is an acclaimed executive coach whose clients include dozens of leading international firms. He oversees MotivationRules.com, conducts popular feedback-based seminars on influence in organizations, and teaches at the UCLA Anderson School of Man. He has also co-authored the book Return on Influence: Persuade Without Pushing and Gain Without Giving In.
Scott Shields & Mona Sheena of Eco Nuts appeared on Shark Tank on October 19th.
Our product is a certified organic laundry detergent made from berries
We're fun and quirky and would love to come on the radio and chat about our
business and products!
Mona is a scientist, actress, model, comedian and an authority on all things truly eco. A graduate of Hampshire College, she has done wildlife rehabilitation, studied salamanders in western Massachusetts, discovered new species of micro spiders in the Costa Rican rainforest. She has been in movies and on TV since her debut on Sesame Street at age 5. Scott Shields-A serial entrepreneur, Scott started his first successful business at age 16. A former Pirates of the Caribbean Actor, Scott played Duncan in the first two movies before hanging up his pirate hat to pursue a more fulfilling role as president of Eco Nuts
Join Sharifah as she discusses "The Shark Tank Effect" with Special Guests Author & Talk Show Host Rey Ybarra and Charlotte Clary, Co-Owner of Ice Chips Candy.
“Conversations With Shark Tank Winners! How The Shark Tank Effect Dramatically Increased Sales, Exposure And More For These Successful Entrepreneurs” is the multimedia book produced by Rey Ybarra. Featuring interviews with the entrepreneurs from the hit ABC TV show Shark Tank, readers will benefit from the experiences these innovators share as they reveal in depth how they developed their ideas/products, the Shark Tank audition process, their deals with the Sharks, the Shark Tank Effect, how their businesses are doing post Shark Tank and more! The multimedia book will feature audio interviews, digital photos, bonus video Q&A sessions with selected entrepreneurs and tips from the business owners on how to be a successful entrepreneur, your best chances for getting on Shark Tank plus they share their best experiences on the show. Join us as we discuss all things business!
In this episode of Epilepsy.com's Hallway Conversations, Dr. Joseph Sirven, Professor of Neurology at Mayo Clinic Arizona and Editor-in-Chief of Epilepsy.com, interviews Michel Lundell about his Ketonix Breath Analyzer.
Mr. Lundell presented about Webease during the Shark Tank Competition at the Epilepsy Pipeline Conference 2014.
Who would’nt want to swim with Sharks? That is if they are the Wise & Wealthy Sharks from ABC hit TV show “Shark Tank”.
Rey Ybarra producer of the multi media digital book, ‘Interviews with the Shark Tank Winners’ How The Shark Tank Increased Sales, Exposure, And More for Entrepreneurs, will share how these elite entrepreneurs prepared to be on the show and how the ‘Shark Tank’ effect has impacted their business. Tune in on Tuesday, January 22 at 1:00 pm EST.
Tonight one of my favorite people I have met in the industry Daisy from Daisy cakes! She competed on the Taste season 1 as well as struck a deal with Barbra Corcoran on Shark Tank! Daisy spent some time down at Sobe this year (jealous) and will have some awesome stories. Hopefully we will get some dirt on Mr Wonderful, Kevin O'Leary. Should be a lot of fun tonight on Plum luv Foods with Chef PLum 10pm on blogtalk and stitcher radio
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (24 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (23 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (23 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (21 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (11 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (10 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (9 chatters)
- dtm radio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (6 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- RevBarbara (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)