SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on SWAG Radio, Deidra Lashay and Yara Kaleemah will be chatting live with Shantay and a host of authors from Boss Chic Publications.
Boss ChicEmpire is ran by Shanty, author of the Boss Chic Series.
Shantay is the CEO of Boss Chic Empire Publications. At only 19-years-old writing comes easy to her. She first hit the literary scene in July of 2014 where she was signed to Sullivan Productions, LLC. Her first debut novel was entitled "A Boss Chic: A Love Story" by the end of the weekend her book skyrocketed to number one on the Urban Best Selling Charts on Amazon. She stuck to her guns and made her first novel be the motivation she needed to continue.
Shantay had dabbled in writing before but it didn't seem to work out for her. She was more into reading Urban Fiction. When she was convinced and persuaded by her best friend to try and write again for a hobby she was shocked that her story was flowing naturally. When she found her pace and her flow she took further steps of being a published author.
Bring you to today she is currently working one of her many books and running the company. She started Boss Chic Empire to target young girls that have a bright literary future to take under her wings. She is currently molding and shaping her authors to bring out the best that they can be.
Yara Kaleemah was born and raised in Newark NJ where she attends NJCU and studies to become a sociologist. Currently, she owns SWAG Presents and has six published novels. Yara is also the host of this show, SWAG Radio. During her free time, Yara enjoys sewing and quiet time at the movies. This week, her book Even the Bluest Eyes will be released...
On this episode of SWAG Radio, Yara Kaleemah and Deidre Lashay will be talking with upcoming hip hop artists, Colors and Shys Debiocci.
Join in on this colorful conversation about Independant rap artist and the dynamic change in hip hop over the years.
Tianna Lashay Thomas known as Tatianna 23yrs of age born on March,19,1991 originally from New Orleans now reside in Atlanta, Ga. Attended victory christian school and stephenson high school. Owner of fashion boutique "Beau Cauchemar" dog apparel boutique "Cuppycake Pooch Boutique" and Tatianna's Catering. Aspiring spiritual advisor and mother of a 4yr old daughter. My hobbies are reading books, dance(Ballet, Pointe, Hip Hop etc.. i love to dance) , cooking, achieving goals, blogging, doing makeup, meditating, sketching, online shopping,listening to music, talking on the phone, helping others, picking up around the community, and playing with my cat. Testimony: The testimony i want to share with you and the world is about the death of my mother and how i was blessed beyond measures after.
Pastor Joshua Randolph talks with In the Flow LIVE Radio host Lady Shanica LaShay about his call to ministry, his mandate in the Gospel and he also shares his viral #RockYoDay Movement, it's purpose and how you can get involved.
Be sure to get your copy of Life in the Overflow's Spring 2015 "Igniting Generations" issue. www.lifeintheoverflowmag.com
On this episode of SWAG Radio, Yara Kaleemah will be talking to none other than Slyce of Slyce the Book Club. Marilyn Brown is known for extending her time to upcoming authors in the interrogation room but we will find out if she can stand the heat on SWAG Radio with Yara Kaleemah and Deidre Lashay!
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes actress and recording artist Shanica Knowles to Conversations LIVE. Many got to know her as Amber on the hit show Hanna Montana, but she is a creative force with exciting projects in the works. She talks about her career and more.
The secret is to know how to stimulate her body!
And remember... Orgasms are a team work!
* Sex Orgasms
* Oral Sex Orgasms
* Clitoral Orgasms
* G-Spot Orgasms
* Deep Spot Orgasms
* Anal Orgasms
* Squirting Orgasms
'Baby Mama' VS The Other Woman. Why is it so many baby mama's are stereotyped as bitter, vindictive, and manipulative when their child's father gets involved with someone else or even better.....Marries someone else AND have another child with that woman? S' LaShay tells it like it is. Call in to share your opinions and/or real life experiences! Are you a 'baby mama?'
1) Why do women use their children as pawns against the other woman:
2) Should the other woman be allowed to discipline the 'baby mama' children ?
3) How soon should dad introduce his child to the other woman and should he consult with the child's mother?
4) Do you feel the baby mama takes the child's father up for child support, because she is jealous of the other woman and/or dad has gotten the other woman pregnant too?
5) Should dad tell baby mama he has met someone else and /or getting married?
6) Should the baby mama be allowed to talk about the other woman to her child in a negative way?
7) Should marriage make it OK for the other woman (wife) to have legal rights to another woman's child if dad was granted rights?
8) Is being called a 'baby mama' wrong?
Discussing the double standards involving men and women with regards to keeping long standing relationships with the same sex. Ever wonder why there are a majority of women vs men who are always in cat fights, ending their relationships, competing with one another, and overall throwing shade towards each other? How about all the reality TV shows that only depict females acting a fool! S' LaShay tells it like it is. Call in and feel free to share your opinions and/or incidents you have incurred with another female.
Tonight We're Discussing:
1) How often do you see females hold a strong genuine bond with a circle of 3+ other females for at least ONE year vs men?
2) How often do you see females enter a room and greet other females they do not know; with NO SHADE vs men?
3) How often do you see females compete with one another with the intention of trying to make themselves look better vs men?
4) How often do you see females gossiping about one another vs men?
5) How often do you see females trying to keep the next female from succeeding even if she was offered the same platform that would benefit them both for success vs men?
6) How many realty TV shows are televised, that depict females fighting each other vs men?
7) How MANY females do you see on social media writing drama, gossip, throwing shade, looking for attention, telling ALL their business VS men?
?On the 17th at 9pm Est tune in with our host Natty-Lady Twinkles Tammy Johnson Phoenix Rising Shenatta Lashay and yours truly discussing ways for you and your love one to enjoy the holidays after hours! Chatting it up about:
?Ways to thank Santa with a lil more spice! ?Reindeer Games in the bedroom!
?Santa's lil helper!
?All I want for Christmas!
?Which will all evolve around sex. Tips and tricks! Dial in 818-495-6975 let's make the approaching holiday festivities hot & steamy!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (6 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- DeAngelo Starnes (1 chatters)
- Open Mike Program (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect1 (0 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (0 chatters)