SORT BY Relevancy
We welcome Keyboardist, Shane Keister! In 1972, Shane was in such demand as a pianist/session keyboardist he moved to Nashville. Word of his talent spread so rapidly that he was contacted by Paul McCartney to play. Subsequent to these sessions, he was hired to play on several tracks for Elvis on the "Promised Land" album. Presley was so impressed with Shane's keyboard styles that he personally requested that Shane accompany him on the forthcoming '76 tour. His studio career continued at lightning speed, playing and arranging on many hundreds of highly successful recordings. Shane is a member of the Musicians Hall of Fame! Finally contributors, Rev Mike from Chesapeake Cigar will join us at 9:30 to discuss all things "Mancave" then at 9:45, my friend Chef Donna Desfor from Fox TV Harrisburg is going to tantalize your taste buds with Food and Wine tips!
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, take the nation by storm with their inaugural program on Blog Talk. They talk about the following issues:
1. What does the freedom narrative sound like? What does the left do to ostracize the small government camp and how can we counter those tactics? Our agenda is that we want to be left alone, while the left wants more control. Listen to this lively conversation about how we can dominate cultural and political institutions.
2. The Ferguson, Missouri saga continues with the shooting of Michael Brown. Why has race been invoked? Why aren't we concerned about justice? What is the truth anyways?
3. Michelle Obama is getting grief because her healthy school lunch movement has resulted in the outlaw of a public school's "pink cookie" in Ohio. What is the federal government doing meddling in what has been traditionally state and local issues? Where does the federal government get its authority to establish something like the U.S. Department of Agriculture?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Website: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Matthew Grant & Travis Desmond join up for the usual #IPRLive show on a Tuesday night & they have 2 big guests to join them! Shane Mercer & Arik Royal join the broadcast to chat about plenty plus chat with us about the weekly top 10 & tag team top 5.
@theirondemon @BigArikRoyal @IndyPowerRankin @WeeklyWPodcast
Roman domination is over the entire earth. As Hebrews, we look and hear diferently from the mass populace, and the books to the Romans is a very distinct guide and teacher showing us what is going on spiritually in this "Roman Society".
Teaching, truth, love and the bible - Welcome to The University Of The Painful Truth -
Do your calls, have sence and learn, about your self....
Yeshua, Jesus, prophecy, assembly, end times, deliverance, Preaching and teaching the Bible from its Hebrew perspective.
Call ins and questions welcomed.