SORT BY Relevancy
In this show you will learn what shame is, and discover how co-dependents and narcissists can match up with each other, as a result of inner feelings of shame.
The show will explain why shame is so destructive to individuals and relationships, and what we can do to confront and release the shame that may be poisoning our life.
Join Pastor Randall Cain as he interview Co Host Pastor La Russia Cain. We will be discussing "Overcoming The Shame of The Past." You don't want to miss this DYNAMIC testimony.
Pastor La Russia is married to Pastor Randall Cain, she is a mother of 3 sons, grandmother, pastor, teacher, evangelist, conference host, conference speaker, seminar speaker, and much more. Pastor La Russia hearts desire is to see people healed, delivered, and set free from yokes, strongholds, soul ties, limitations, fears, traumas, and obstacles.
For more information about Pastor La Russia Cain
Go to www.larussiacainministries.org or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org connect with her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/larussiacainministries or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pastorlarussiacain
For more information about our host Pastor Randall Cain go to www.facebook.com/randallcain
Join me and Johanna Lyman in deep and sensous stories of sex, shame and secrecies.
Opening Pandora's' Box: What Secrets will You reveal?unraveling shame, shame thrives in secrecy.
Johanna hosts a bi-coastal theater event called OpeningPandorasBox, Stories of Truth and Hope
For more yummy Sex, Lies, and Consciousness, please visit my fanpage. While you are there please LIKE and SHARE. Help me spread the healthy and honest conversations about sex and relationship.
“Shame on us if we’ve forgotten,” “I haven’t forgotten those kids.”
There’s absolutely no reason why we can’t get this done. But the reason we're talking about here today is because it's not done until it’s done. And there are some powerful voices on the other side that are interested in running out the clock or changing the subject or drowning out the majority of the American people to prevent any of these reforms from happening at all. They’re doing everything they can to make all our progress collapse under the weight of fear and frustration, or their assumption is that people will just forget about it."
Tears aren't enough. Expressions of sympathy aren't enough. Speeches aren't enough. We've cried enough. We've known enough heartbreak. What we're proposing is not radical, it's not taking away anybody's gun rights. It's something that if we are serious, we will do.
Rep. Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) sparked a congressional manners debate after she shouted "Shame on Republicans" during a discussion of GOP farm legislation on the House floor Thursday. Brown's was one of many tirades from Democrats angry that Republican leaders had omitted food stamps from their traditional place alongside agriculture subsidies in a bill that passed Thursday afternoon. "Mitt Romney was right," she said. "You all do not care about the 47 percent. Shame on you!"
Entitlement Resentment?? Janina Riley noticed a woman muttering behind her in the checkout line as she paid for food at a Giant Eagle grocery store in Pittsburgh last April. "I can't believe she's buying that big-ass cake with food stamps," the woman said, according to Riley. Riley, 19, had just used a government-issued debit card to pay for most of her groceries, which included a cake for her son that said "Happy First Birthday Xavier" in a theme from the movie "Cars." She glared at the women for a second, then decided to confront her.
"I was just like, 'Shut the "F" up,'" Riley said. "You don't know what I'm doing with these food stamps." Sound off Tonight on CPT @ 424-222-5255
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Have we fallen away? Are We Putting Jesus to an open shame by the way we're living?
Call in and
In follow up to the 10/6/13 WOW newsletter she received, Spiritual Interpreter, Karen Cressman will have a conversation with Jesus to learn more about the lowest vibrational emotion of the human race, Shame. The vibration of Shame is the root cause of all addictions and the most debilitating and crippling emotion that exists in humans. Call in or join us in the chat room to ask how to heal this learned self-perception for you and/or your loved ones. As sons and daughters of Unconditional Love/God, we are automatically worthy to feel joy, success, happiness and love in all of life. Tune in to learn how.
Guilt and shame are frequently thought of as the same concept, and the terms are often used interchangeably, they seem to go hand in hand; however, they are not the same. Both emotions involve concepts of “wrong” behavior or having done something “wrong,” either by omission or commission.
They also both involve negative emotions and feelings. On this show, we will explore the difference in these two heavy words. "Guilt says I've done something wrong; shame says there is something wrong with me. Guilt says I've made a mistake; shame says I am a mistake. Guilt says what did was not good; shame says I am no good."
Shame is so common in recovery - especially early recovery. Coming to terms with the things we did while actively drinking is a big part of healing. In recovery, we face not just the reality of our own past actions, but the stigma that surrounds addiction as a whole.
There is so much hope, though. By sharing our stories and our truths, we learn we are not alone, and the power of honesty and community help us move out of the darkness of shame and into the light of recovery.
in Self Help
In this week’s episode of Pandora’s Box we are going to talk about how shame can run your life. Shame is a feeling that something is really wrong with you at your very core. I’ve always seen shame as the “Original Sin” that gets past down from generation to generation. We are shamed as children “you should be ashamed of yourself,” we shame ourselves as adults and if we are carrying toxic shame we easily draw relationships that shame u
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (131 chatters)
- NTEB (91 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (69 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (47 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (44 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- ARC Studies (13 chatters)
- drdeath26 (13 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (12 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (11 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Kawakab (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (9 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (6 chatters)
- torihartman (6 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (6 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- amyalkon (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- chocmami (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Ms Blue (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- I AM U Radio (2 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Debra SeS (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Ski And Critical (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)