SORT BY Relevancy
Hour one: Sgrouples. In real life you don't have a thousand friends, and you don't talk in 140 characters. You don't interact with your family the same way you do with your friends, and you don't share the same things with your fraternity or sorority that you do with your co-workers. Sgrouples connects you to your relationships in the real world. You may have a thousand or more contacts. Control who sees what, and how you interact with those different people. At Sgrouples, invite your friends, family, and everyone in your life to become your contacts, then share what you want with exactly who you want, just like in real life. It's social networking for the real world. Joining us will be the CEO of Sgrouples, Mark Weinstein.
Hour two: Craig and Charles do Computer and Technology News, brought to you by Slimware Utilities, the Official Optimization Software of Computer America, and answer your computer questions!
Mark Weinstein is a leading privacy expert and CEO of Sgrouples.com, a privacy-centric social network that is positioned to lead the privacy revolution. Sgrouples has an unprecedented Privacy Bill of Rights, which prevents Sgrouples from inserting tracking cookies, data mining, or stalking its users. Joe deals with ObamaCare nightmares.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (48 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (9 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (9 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (5 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Baseball Essential (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (1 chatters)