SORT BY Relevancy
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
in Self Help
I will talk about relationships all genders included,i will also talk about sexuality.
I will offer some of my own exsperances,let me also state telling you that they are right and wrong, with some help from the Gatehouse, i will direct you with some positive thoughts on how to may be change your outlook on how things could be? if you want to change? I (me) would like to change.
Please send me feed back your voice matters.
Everyone know sex sells, so why is a person sexuality so important in these times? People are coming out of the closet left and right and the world is praising them for their openness. Can someone please explain why Jason Collins is still a highlight in the news like he has a disorder? Why is our flesh so attracted to negativity?
We tune in to the world, and ignore the voice of reason, so a celebrity just announced that he is a homosexual. What is so different or new about this, with all that is going on in the world today? Is a person sexuaily truly that important, or is the person important enough for you to get to know them better?
Our ways have hindered us unknowingly, we past down judgement that are destroying our family structure.
Ken Solin has been writing about boomer sex, dating, and relationships for The Huffington Post, AARP, About.com and other sites for 10 years. On January 1st, his new boomer dating book will be published, The Boomer Guide to Finding True Love Online. It's based on Ken's vast dating experience and the experiences of tens of thousands of readers who comment on his articles. He counsels men all over the country via Skype about relationships, sexuality, anger, and other topics men struggle with. Join us for an exciting discussion about how sex changes after 50, and how men can maintain a youthful sexual performance level.
There is much to say concerning this topic, especially in these days when it's a fact that sexuality is a driving force in all types of media and entertainment. But, how should we respond as God's people? Furthermore, what does the Bible say about the topic, the good, and the bad? I hope to share some very enlightening truths with you and pray you gain a powerful and holy perspective from tonights talk. If you've read about this topic in the scriptures in the past, or are just hearing about it now, either way i'm sure you will be blessed to see things from God's point of view.
Email me your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tonight we will be taking callers towards the last quarter of the show, so if you'd like to add to the discussion in some manner, whether it be a question, comment, then please call 1 (602) 753 1881, I'd love to connect with you and chat. Hope to hear from you, God bless.
Tonight's show will be a candid conversation about women, but more specifically Black women and her sexuality. We'll also dare to discuss how Black women's sexuality wasn't hers to own when we came to this country. Finally, we'll discuss what are the percentages of women who go along to just get along. Do some women need more stimulation when it comes to the mind AND body? Join us as we have real girl talk! Follow me on FB, Table Talk with Tosh! Share this site with a friend!
KB and the Revolutionary Ryders stroke the revolution until its wet with information. Its time to put the kids to bed for this grown folks edition of Chocolate Sity. Black men need to make a definitive statement on our sexuality. Above and beyond the stereotypes about our sexual prowess and insaitiable sexual appetites the truth must be told.STDS are running rampant in the black community, where do these diseases come from?What are fetishes, how taboo is the conversation of black sexuality for black men. Whats up with ? How has the internet changed the way we view sex? The world is obsessed with the black womans rear end all of a sudden when black men have enjoyed the voluptuous nature of our sisters forever. Tune in Saturday night at 7:30 PM CST as we go there!
REAL REVOLUTIONARY RADIO........CHOCOLATE SITY.............CAN YOU DIG IT?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (66 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (18 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (4 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (4 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- Black Author Network (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- AACONS (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- David Coney (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)