SORT BY Relevancy
The National Women’s Coalition Against Violence & Exploitation (NWCAVE) and our partners at the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children will Take 25 every Sunday in May on “Voices for Justice.” Join the conversation every Sunday 6-7pm ET / 3-4pm PT at www.blogtalkradio.com/nwcave. Guests this week will include: Survivors of Human Trafficking, Ana Cody from National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and parents of missing teens lured on the Internet.
Hosts:Michelle Bart, President of NWCAVEShelley Shaffer, Director of the NWCAVE Missing Persons Division Online chat: www.blogtalkradio.com/nwcave Call in to speak with the host and guests: (917) 932-8962
When Nevada's brothels hire prostitutes - they are asked to fill out a form "asking" them if they are "being forced". Now if a pimp is forcing them to engage in sex work - they certainly can force them to answer a written test falsely. This victim asked everyone from her therapist to the police who came out during a "domestic dispute" between her and her 300 pound pimp who attacked her 95 pound body - and no one would give her the contact information to any of the groups that could have helped her sooner and more effectively than she's struggling with now. Here why she's decided to quit the sex industry despite the pimp now being gone and being "clean and sober" as well as why she agrees with us that we need to produce educational videos for anyone applying for a license about what trafficking is - as well as where to go when they need help to quit and escape. Also hear why "free" help is vitally needed for these victims who have to otherwise resort to sex work to pay for therapy!
How Sex trafficking has changed over the years
Why most people don't realize how easy sex trafficking is.
Are your neighbors involved in sex trafficking.
What can be done to prevent sex trafficking?
“The Children Are Our Future,” join us Tuesday night as we discuss child sex trafficking and exploitation. Our special guest will be Sharon Simpson Joseph, Esq., Executive Director Youth – Spark an organization dedicated to ending child sex-trafficking in the metro Atlanta area and Dorsey L. Jones, author and former victim of child exploitation.
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and we will be talking with Author B.D. Riehl who has written a book called "The Earth Is Full". It is the story of how a child survived being thrown into sexual slavery in Thailand. Riveting! The Harriet Cammock Show is a radio talk show based on the principle of living your best life now. Featuring guests who discuss a variety of today's current events, listeners to the show will be informed on political social, religious issues as well as how to live in today's fast changung world. The show features empowerment sessions and listeners will be inspired and motivated. Make sure you tune in every day as Harriet also talks about relationships and how to successfully navigate those in our changing times!
Show times are 10:00 AM EST on BlogTalkradio.com a Monday through Friday and on KEBN Radio online @ 11:00 AM EST. Listeners on KEBN Radio can download an app from the app market for Android devices.
David Allen is known for blowing the shofar inside the construction site of the largest Planned Parenthood facility in the western hemisphere. He was prosecuted and placed on probation. He is the father of an aborted baby, working constantly to help women escape the pain of abortion and children to escape death. He's discovered a connection with Planned Parenthood and sex trafficking. Catherine "Cat" French is the director of Exodus Cry Houston. Her organization rescues women &a
This Thursday on Night Talk Live with JL & Sonny...We are focusing on the Hot Topic of the rising epidemic of Human Sex Trafficking that is plaguing our society. Local & World Organizations are beginning to push for protection of children & women that are falling pray to this serious rise of new slavery. What can be done to better protect us from this undetected circumstances of abduction right in front of us?
This is the beginning story of a seemingly "normal" man with a "not so ordinary" problem: he is a sex and love addict whose life was totally out of control at one point. In this interview he explains his addictive behavior and what it did to his life and sanity. This is part one of a series about this issue. In subsequent interviews, he will explain how he dealt with recovery issues as he struggled back from the brink of his addiction. He will also explain his relationship with a sex worker (more complex than just a prostitute) as well as explore how he came to grips with the reality of her effect on his life and recovery.
(888) 253-9619 Ask about our Recovery Guide that's just been released after the 1st Edition "Sold Out" sold out!
Human sex trafficking is the most common form of modern-day slavery. Estimates place the number of its domestic and international victims in the millions, mostly females and children enslaved in the commercial sex industry for little or no money. The terms human trafficking and sex slavery usually conjure up images of young girls beaten and abused in faraway places, like Eastern Europe, Asia, or Africa. Actually, human sex trafficking and sex slavery happen locally in cities and towns, both large and small, throughout the United States, right in citizens' backyards.Join us as we talk about what others may be afraid to talk about...
Join Host Live Chats
- Missy Hill (25 chatters)
- Yada (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (15 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Rev Dr Catherine M Gross (7 chatters)
- RFB with Kel and Tim (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophetess Evangelist Theresa (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- Organic Brain Food Global Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Transparency in Christ Channel (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- BOOKS AND BOOKSHHH (1 chatters)
- Conversations of a Mom Daughter (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)