SORT BY Relevancy
You've heard it often...
"Be a safe place for your spouse."
But how can you be a safe place when your spouse is the one leaving? When your spouse is the one berating you? When your spouse is the one who is not a safe place?
Why should you be a safe place?
We'll talk about your questions, concerns, and frustrations tonight on Marriage Radio. Listen live at www.marriageradio.com at 9 pm CST. Missed it live? Find us on iTunes under "Marriage Radio".
Everyone who reviews the Marriage Radio podcast on iTunes will be entered into a monthly drawing to receive 50% off the Marriage Helper 911 workshop.
Dr. Joe Beam will be joined by his wife, Alice, for this special program as they discuss How to Become the Hero of Your Marriage, and how Alice was the hero of their marriage when she took Joe back after their 3 year divorce. (Watch the video above for some special insight totonight's show...)
What led to the divorce? What happened while they were divorced? And more importantly...why did she take him back?
There's sure to be some laughs, some tears, and some exciting surprises! Don't miss tonight's special one year anniversary show. We look forward to talking to you.
Plus...we're celebrating our one-year anniversary tonight!
Career stress, financial pressure, children. The routine that can creep in with respect to married life.
Let's ask ourselves the question: “Is marriage killing good sex?”
“Black Women, White Women.”
Two different races, two different sets of experiences and, therefore, two different behaviors concerning relationships.
Is this true, though? Are there some characteristics common to ALL women, regardless of race?
The bottom line: Do ALL women act the same? Let’s talk about it!
Ladies have you ever wondered what men really think?
Have you ever tried to tap into the mind of a man on subjects of love, relationships or life itself?
What drives a man wild?
Is the sex good enough?
Have you been in the relationship too long?
Can a man stay faithful?
Why would a man cheat with a woman less attractive?
What drives a man up the wall?
What makes a man commit to a woman?
What can a woman do to make sex better?
When do men know they are in love?
Those questions a lot more on Real & Raw
Ready to reconcile your marriage after a major problem?
Or maybe you want to know how to reconcile your marriage if you can get past your current problem.
In this program we will talk about how the expecations some have about reconciliation are not the same as the reality of what it will take to reconcile, what happens during reconciliaiton, and what your relationship will be like after you've put your marriage back together.
True reconciliation requires things such as:
- Understanding each other's hurt (and the grief process that goes with that hurt).
- Seeking and granting forgiveness.
- Defending each other.
- Rebuilding trust.
- Developing mutual accountability.
- Changing communication patterns.
- Understanding insecurities and potential comparisons.
- Creating rituals (maybe replacing old rituals).
...and much more.
We have as special guests a couple whose marriage was torn apart by infidelity. They resolved their problems and reconciled. They will tell their story.
Additionally, Joe Beam will answer questions from callers during the program about this topic or any other relationship topic they wish to discuss. To be part of the program, call 646-378-0424.
Have you seen any social media users make a mistake? Of course you have because we all do. Unfortunately, some of these mistakes can be quite damaging to your image, especially when they are easily avoidable.
Is the Social Security number the Nexus that connects you to the Public and the Strawman?
Prosperity After Turning to the Lord
30 When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the Lord your God disperses you among the nations, 2 and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, 3 then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes[a] and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. 4 Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back.5 He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (39 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (33 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- BeverlyD (16 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (7 chatters)
- L A REAL GAME RADIO (6 chatters)
- Plumluvfoods (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Resistance Radio live (2 chatters)
- WJBR (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Living a life full of self love (2 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)