SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight (June 14th) Jim and Dave will be interviewing author, Mark Spaulding about the topic, "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll. We will be talking about the intertwining of the three together and how elements of this might have infiltrated into the Christian Contemporary music scene. This will make for a very interesting and insightful conversation. Hope you can listen and join in. The show starts at 6PM Pacific and 9PM Eastern.
in Rock Music
The show where anything goes and we bring on those that survived it or are going through it to talk about everything they have seen.
This show is raw, cutting edge and not for kids, SORRY!
Langauge and SItuations are all true according to the witness and as much as possible are all backed up by physical evidendece prior to the show.
Make no mistake though we are going to talk about the business of music the way it was when it was SEX, DRUGS AND ROCK &ROLL ON BlOG TALK RADIO.
in Self Help
Join me each weekday morning at The Grumpy Gator Café for a shot of inspirational espresso with a side of quirky wit and satire. This show offers a different view on self-help.
Bob discuses how if things feel good they can also heal good. There's a catch though. Tune-In and find out what that is.
I am is a fiery and outspoken humorist who combines his E-True Hollywood life story, improvisational theatre and play-writing talents, psychological and theological education and counseling profession into an action packed show of ideas, commentary and insights that hopefully inspire you to improve the quality of your life by getting your head out of your ass and your ass off of the couch.
Each weekday morning I look at, discuss and share ideas and suggestions berthed from the industries of self help, psychology, theology and religion. I lampoon some, a support some and we have a ton of fun.
Join the conversation during the live broadcasts on BlogTalkRadio’s chat room or tweet, email and post to my face book during podcast listening.
I teach you how to think not what to think. So get busy. Improve your behavioral health and life today.
Visit my website http://www.bobzima.com
On episode 16 how far should a person be able to go to protect their family, the war on drugs and Sex for sale is all topics that will be covered.
• How far should a person be able to go to protect themselves and property
• Should we get rid of the Death penalty
• How far have we come on the war on drugs
• Should we legalize Marijuana and other drugs
• What to do if a loved one is addicted to drugs
Sex for sale
• Should prostitution be legalized
• Is there a difference between and prostitution really
• What to do if your loved one wants to be a “legal” sex worker (Stripping, phone sex etc)
production info:episode 16 Crime, Drugs & Sex for sale6/9/14
Welcome to the UnCommon Christianity podcast, affectionately known as The UCC Show!
Due to the topic of discussion, parental discretion and adult supervision is advised.
This should be considered official warning and disclaimer.
You can send us feedback and or questions at AskUCCShow, call in at 347.989.8865, tweet us @UCC_Show, send us a message via facebook.com/uccministries or join us in the live chatroom- And there will be more ways to contact us in the future!
Join us once a week as we review current events, answer questions, provide commentary on social happenings, and more. This may be one of the most informational, fun, and thought-provoking two hours of your day- Join us and participate!
Check out BeNotCommon.com, and join us here weekly for a show you definitely won't want to miss!
in Self Help
Sex Toys are for everyone. On today's show we'll be debunking sex toy myths and look into the world of sex toys.
Some of the topics we'll cover are:
Sex Toys on the market today vs yesteryear.
Look at the differance between XXX and sex positive attitudes about toys.
How to introduce toys into your relationship.
Solo vs couples toys.
We welcome your thoughts, comments and questions. Call in during out show and be entered for your chance to win a Jo Joue MiMi from our show's sponsor Sex Toys of Canada.
I'm calling tonight's show, Beyond 50 Shades of Grey.....not to be sensational but because this interview is not for the faint of heart or sexually repressed. Dr. David Hillman, returns to fearlessly discuss what his research into ancient times reveals about how closely linked sex, drugs and religion were in the ancient world. Dr. Hillman, who translates his own Greek and does not have to rely on filtered Christian translations to know what the ancients were up to, cites ancient sources giving us a glimpse into what was going on in the ancient mystery cults and how sacred sexuality exhalted women. Never a disappointment, David explains why there was no distinction between sex and religion in the ancient world, why Christianity fought so hard against these Pagan practices, why ancient women mounted phallic statues and performed vaginal penetration via stone, inserted snakes in their vaginas and what orgies and orgasms led to in ancient times - not what you think! This wasn't all about sexual gratification - in fact there was a much higher intention involved. Dr. Hillman reveals ancient sources who tell us about all this and more - snake venoms used in cultic sexual rituals popular in Greece and Rome and how classical civilization relied heavily upon the use of cannibis, opiates and hallucinogens, mixed with sexual stimulants. Not beholding to organized and conservative Academia, Dr. Hillman shares what the ancients were actually saying, not what's politically correct! You're in for some jaw-dropping stuff so hang on to your seat!
In the second half of the show, we have Lauren Nicole Mills will share with us tips for Goal Setting for the New Year!
The ladies of Raw Sex are excited to have their talented drummer dude co-host back after his two week tour down the east coast. He gets to play catch up, talk sex on the road and all kinds of other goodies. We announce our VERY special Guest for our July 31st show and review a few more questions from the cosmo sex list. We also discuss Alicia's new hobby, and co-host spot on Radio After Dark!
Sponsors: SimplySxy, Famous Tattoos MA
in Self Help
Want to live a more successful and happy life, your way, authentic to you? Click here to get your FREE 5-Day E-Course and be on your way today!
This week, Cathy Taughinbaugh joins me to talk about what parents can do now to help keep their kids safe from drug or alcohol use and abuse.
She will talk about some easy strategies and methods anyone can apply to be more involved in their children's lives, and how they can take an active part in helping them avoid the dangers and consequences of alcohol and drug use.
Cathy works with people, mainly parents interested in receiving support. These may be parents who feel their child is addicted, but also parents who are concerned about their adolescent’s experimentation or recent abuse of drugs or alcohol. Through personal coaching, articles, resources and various eBooks, she offers inspiration to others facing the same or similar challenges in their lives.
If you're looking to take preventative action to help your child live a long, healthy, and happy life, you'll want to tune in to this episode!
FYI: Empress T is a recovering Christian who is 24 months clean after 43 yeas of indoctrination, and has devoted much of her time to sharing what she has learned. Her main objective is "NOT to convert our people, but to present what is known as "facts" and provoke our people to think and study for themselves". Remember....YOU ARE THE VERY GOD YOU ARE SEEKING...You don't want to miss this show.......This is a live call-in show...646.716.7572
DYNASTY NETWORK GLOBAL RADIO 1382
REVOLUTIONARY RADIO FOR REVOLUTIONARY PEOPLE!-
Saturdays @ 4PM MST
Listen on Phone: 646.716.7572
Listen Live: blogtalkradio.com/dynastyradio1382
Our Web: lifeafterchristianity.net
Our Web: dynastynetwork.net
Our App: http://dynastynetwork.conduitapps.com/
It's an R rated week here on the Punch Drunk Podcast as we tackle Sex and Murder, but maybe not in that particular order. First up we have the follow up to the surprise hit The Purge which, let's face it, has one of the coolest premises in horror as of late. Then it's in to the bedroom of Cameron Diaz and Jason Segal in Sex Tape. Does Diaz recapture the R rated comedy that gave her superstardom in There's Something About Mary? Find out here, this week, on The Punch Drunk Podcast!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (176 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (141 chatters)
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (19 chatters)
- AlimBey (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- Chaos Network (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Littany (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (0 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (0 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (0 chatters)