SORT BY Relevancy
Where we discuss sex, dating, and everything in between.
This weeks topic is dating co-workers yes or no
Ladies, are you newly divorced and want to get back out there and start dating? Or have you been out of the market for a while and don't know how to get back in? Dating has changed over the years!
We have a diva joining us this morning that is back out there dating after being married for many years and she is here to give us the 411 on what's happening. She has more suitors than she can handle since she started dating again. Hear what she is doing to get some new tips and advice on your own journey to a new love!
Shanda Estwick bio
After being with her husband since she was 16 for 22 years and married for over 12, at 38 Shanda Estwick found herself in unknown territory, single and clueless about men and the current state of dating. Undaunted by her lack of experience, she began her quest not just to figure how to successfully maneuver within the current world of dating but ultimately to obtain invaluable nuggets that would cause her to evolve on a more expansive level. Now with each new day, she compiles and chronicles information that every woman on the dating scene and starting over should know, from right in the trenches based on up close and personal conversations and interactions from men of different ages, races, and backgrounds and even women who’ve picked up their own nuggets along the way. This is the stuff that books and blogs are made of – how and what men really think, how to present your best self while being authentic and true to oneself and how to attract a variety of quality men whether it’s on an internet dating site, during a trip to the grocery store or walking down the street.
What is the age range that you date? Unsure of how young or how old to date? Do you have a really narrow range, like 30 - 35 years old, or are you open to ANYBODY over 18? What is appropriate? For men? For women?
Join us for this show on your dating age range and how it affects your success in love.
About the host:
Kiki Strickland is a Matchmaker and certified Dating Coach who is passionate about helping smart, successful singles who have a difficult time finding and keeping love. Her private coaching sessions and dating seminars are all about providing love life solutions to singles who desire to be married. Through her Flirt Nights, "Meeting Mr. Right" groups and book “How Divas Date,” Kiki is helping singles find love and the relationship they have dreamed of.
She has a BA in Communications from Howard University and several coaching certifications. She resides in Washington, DC with her husband.
Listeners can visit www.kikistrickland.com and contact her at email@example.com.
Open Mike Night Lets Talk About It !
1. How soon should sex come into play upon first
meeting someone with a mutual attraction ?
2. Where is the best place to meet single people?
3. Just what is a relationship?
4. How long should you date each other before sex?
5. How soon should a sister tell her new man about
6. When should a man tell his new woman about
His past relationships?
7. How much money should a man spend on the first date?
8. Should the sister make every effort to pay for dinner on
the first date?
9. How soon should oral sex begin in a new relationship?
10.How long should each party communicate before meeting
each other in person?
For the tools to cancel contracts http://www.newdebtelimination.com/
For info on us and what we do http://www.newdebtelimination.net/
Hi Singles, I just came back from New Orleans and boy did I hear some interesting things! Let’s talk about it!
Have you heard of using spells and potions to make someone fall in love with you?
What about praying to the Lord to have a specific man/woman like you? Is that witchcraft, too?
Join me as I discuss "Dating & Witchcraft!"
Call in with your questions/comments.
Also, if you have specific knowledge on this topic, please contact me ASAP to be on the show. Thanks!
The DimpleDate - Dating, Relationship, and Sex show comes to you live, every other Monday morning on the VOC Nation Radio Network, 10 AM ET.
Call in to talk dating and relationship questions with Brady and DimpleDate.com's Netter, toll free at 855-VOC-RADIO (855-862-7234).
About VOC Nation:
The VOC Nation Radio Network traces its roots back to 2009 in suburban Philadelphia. Bruce Wirt took over the afternoon shift on the Voice America Health and Wellness Network and proclaimed himself, “your new ‘Voice of Choice’ in afternoon radio.” The V-O-C in VOC Nation was born.
The VOC Nation Radio Network spun away from WNJC in October 2012 and took to the “cloud”, using their solid fan base to instantly become one of the most listened to mediums on the Internet. VOC Nation features live programming 6 days a week, and has featured top guests in multiple genres: Lou Ferrigno, Hulk Hogan, Roberta Flack, Jesse Ventura, Kristy Swanson, and countless other athletes and entertainers have appeared in the VOC Nation Radio Network, eliciting media coverage from both printed and Internet press.
VOC Nation Radio has forged partnerships with BlogTalkRadio, Stitcher Internet Radio, Podomatic, iTunes, and GoDaddy to bring daily live entertainment and downloadable podcasts to over 40,000 listeners monthly on VOCnation.com. VOC Nation is closing in on 100,000 twitter followers and has consistently ranked in the top 1% of podcasts worldwide as ranked by Podomatic.
Brady answers all your dating, relationship, and sex questions! Call in (855) VOC-RADIO!
Today we meet with Miss Jana Owen, a woman in a modern dating world that wants to be engaged powerfully by strong men. So what does being a "strong man" mean? In today's episode we connect the interests and hot topics of women with the authenticity of today's male.
This is a 5 part broadcast kicking off the first message:
How to get into better relationships that are free to discover their "wild side" by embracing radical honesty.
Make sure to listen in as the next 4 to follow will cover:
The ins and outs of touching in all the right ways.
Creeper alerts! (yes, women can be creepy too)
How we sabotage ourself with our own internal awkwardness that leads to loneliness.
Where confidence comes into the game of engaging others.
Get inside the mind of those around you. Join Robin Austin Reed everyweek as he interviews men and women about powerful topics for creating AWESOME relationships!
Robin Austin Reed is an evocative thought leader with a background in personal development and spiritual training. He brings 20+ years of trial and error to discover what works and how we can live happier, more connected lives by creating honest alliances with each other. You can follow him at www.RobinAustinReed.com
"Much to my surprise, I've been dating one of the first guys who responded for about 8 weeks now and have never been so happy/had so much fun. We're headed to NYC for a long weekend together next weekend." - Emma
The above is a testimonial from a client of Erika Ettin of A Little Nudge!
Erika's philosophy is that if you market yourself well, you’ll get more dates. And, the more first dates you go on, the higher the probability that you’ll have a connection with someone, simply by increasing your odds.
Some of you have been online for YEARS and not had any success. Join us as we hear from Erika on tips for success and how to navigate the process to find The One online.
ABOUT ERIKA ETTIN
B.A. in Economics from Cornell
M.B.A. from Georgetown
Owner of A Little Nudge helping singles with all aspects of online dating.
Read more: http://www.alittlenudge.com
in Self Help
Sex Toys are for everyone. On today's show we'll be debunking sex toy myths and look into the world of sex toys.
Some of the topics we'll cover are:
Sex Toys on the market today vs yesteryear.
Look at the differance between XXX and sex positive attitudes about toys.
How to introduce toys into your relationship.
Solo vs couples toys.
We welcome your thoughts, comments and questions. Call in during out show and be entered for your chance to win a Jo Joue MiMi from our show's sponsor Sex Toys of Canada.
In this third and final part of my 3-segment radio blog, the focus will be on the dark side of online dating and the consquences and repercussions that come along with finding love online, whether you expect it or not. Have you joined an online dating website? Have you experienced a noteworthy repercussion you couldn't possibly see coming? Have you been 'catfish'ed? Have you ever wanted to 'catfish' someone? Join me and a special guest as we discuss the negative side effects of online dating. You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate - all opinions and testimonials are welcome!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (176 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (141 chatters)
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (19 chatters)
- AlimBey (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- Chaos Network (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Littany (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (0 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (0 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (0 chatters)