SORT BY Relevancy
Preview-Sex Tips-part of the "Evil Things Women Do" series.
*** Series Premiere July 31, 2013 ***
*MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY* * MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY !!! * -- * SPECIAL PREVIEW * -- TOPIC: "Sex Tips" This is a continuation of a show topic discussed on the phenomenally popular "Evil Things Women Do" episodes from the show "The Real Deal." Dr. Leigh-Davis does not only chastise women for withholding sex from their men, she gives priceless sex tips, and discusses the negative and positive role of por#ography. * MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY !!! * Dr. Leigh-Davis is a law professor, retired attorney, anthropologist and media personality; whose anthropological studies involved gender relations; relationships; and a natural progression to … sex. As a sex expert, Dr. Leigh-Davis helps monogamous couples keep the spark alive. "Sex Therapy Show" answers the needs of many of Dr. Leigh-Davis' fans, who have been writing her for years with questions that would put the book The Kama Sutra to shame. Dr. Leigh-Davis is the author of many books on sexual relations, including "Geisha Goddess" and "10 Best Sex Tips Ever." A FREE copy of the latter is available on her website: http://www.DrLeigh-Davis.com or http://www.DrLeigh-Davis.co.uk.
Is the Conscious community a Prude? Are we so aware that we are unaware that we are not having healthy conscious conversastions about sex? Sex is all around us yet we keep that conversation in the closet. It;s not like we are not having sex. What are our views and how are we adapting in this wilderness as we keep bringing forth new life? Tonight is a special G-Spot, the government spot with my sisters Dr. Ameena Ali and Priestess Kefa. Women, Sex, and Birth...let's BUILD.
This show, Jason questions the sex drive of women. Physically, it would seem that women would be more willing to engage in sex, being that they have a special organ which sole purpose is to experience pleasure. If that is the case, then why can they go without it for extremely long periods of time? Join me, as I interview Author & Dr.Diana Hoppe, MD, to get some answers to this age old question
How Sex trafficking has changed over the years
Why most people don't realize how easy sex trafficking is.
Are your neighbors involved in sex trafficking.
What can be done to prevent sex trafficking?
Episode 45 - How ALL Women Use Sex as a Weapon
You may not realize it, and you certainly don't want to admit it, but the truth is that you are using sex as a weapon in your marriage.
All women do.
In this show we will discuss:
Different ways sex is used as a weapon (knowingly and unknowingly) Why sex is used as a weapon How to stop "killing" your husband with sex and instead make sex come ALIVE with him the way God ordained it to be LISTEN IN!
Too many women grow up not knowing anything abuot sex. That is until they become prenant. Many parents do not know how to talk to their children and so they say nothing. This is a recipe for disaster.
Join us tonight as we discuss the important subject of talking to young women about sex. How to do it, when to do it and what should we say.
Join the regular Black Woman Guide to Love team of Shawn Hill, author of The Single Black Woman's Guide to Dating, Patrick Bishop, author of the Way of the Scarecrow, and Gwen Owens of the http://www.relationshipsstartwithyou.com blog as we answer these questions and more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Barbara DeLong (20 chatters)
- Omega Man (17 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (13 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (11 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (11 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (7 chatters)
- Diane G (7 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- TRUradio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (4 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Seek2Teach (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)