SORT BY Relevancy
Are you at wits end to help find ways to curb your migraine pain? Are you always popping pills in hopes of stoping the onset of a headache? What if you had a few simple tools to 'try first' before bringing in the pharmaceutical guns? Migraines are very difficult to treat and the pain takes on many different presentations.
My guest is Sarah Hackley, author of Finding Happiness with Migraines: A Do It Yourself Guide. A few of the tools you will learn are how your emotional and physical imbalances may contribute to the intensity or repeat incidence of attacks. While every headache is truly a different event, a box of tools that may help is a welcome gift.
For more information about Sarah Hackley, visit: www.sarahhackley.com To purchase the book, click here.
Severe Weather Preparations!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
My take on preparing for extreme weather as a small homestead. I also discuss the basics of severe weather readiness as a family with children and toss in a few tips and tricks we have come up with to deal with the possibility of catastrophic weather. The Gear review for this episode is the Yaesu FT-270R 2 meter hand held radio.
Visit Joe Prepper Here!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
Jesse interviews Kelly Lott – voted into the Hall of Fame for the World Massage Festival, nationwide certified massage instructor through The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. She graduated from the Chicago School of Massage in 1991, and has over 22 years of professional experience. Kelly has an extensive background teaching with her proprietary product Migraine Miracle® -- Cold Stone Therapy for Migraine Headaches. In addition she has experience with Pregnancy Massage, Infant Massage, Face Toning and Spa Treatments. Kelly is also a Doula and has helped to birth 10 beautiful children. In September of 2013, Kelly presented Migraine Miracle at the National Conference of the American Massage Therapy Association. We look at her work with Migraine Miracle. You can learn more about Kelly and the work she is doing at: http://www.migrainemiracle.com/index.php
Online Courses: www.learnitlive.com/invite/jesseannnicholsgeorge
Clare Hedin: www.clarehedin.com
This show sponsored by Linda Diffenback with Wellness In Harmony: www.wellnessinharmony.com
Marjorie’s Kennel in rural New York in August of 2013 was found by the Department of Agriculture to have more than 200 dogs, living in filthy pens: many suffering from disease or injuries. Rescue efforts have resulted in the release of 60 dogs who have been found to be suffering from the following:
* 36 dogs with Giardia
* 21 dogs with Coccidia
* 55 dogs with roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and/or tapeworms
* 12 dogs with bacterial infections
* 11 dogs with fungal or yeast infections
* 2 dogs with demodectic mange
* 3 dogs with systemic bacterial infections
* 27 dogs with bite wounds
* 2 dogs with frostbite injuries
* 4 dogs with untreated torn cranial cruciate ligaments and severe patellar luxations
* 41 dogs with patellar luxation of grades 1-4
* 29 dogs with abscesses
* 2 dogs with hip dysplasia
* 2 dogs with malformed limbs or patellar fusion
* 1 dog with mammary cancer
* 1 puppy with a large burn
* 2 dogs with sarcoptic mange
* 60 dogs frightened of human beings and completely unsocialized.
More than 50 sick dogs were euthanized and 50 more are believed to have been sent to or sold at a dog ‘auction’ in Ohio following the inspection. In October of 2013, the owner of the kennel, Marjorie Ingraham, signed an agreement to release the remaining dogs into the care of Suncoast Keeshond Rescue, however, after signing the agreement to release the rest of her dogs and vowing to ‘retire’ from breeding, Ms. Ingraham has refused to turn over the remaining dogs to rescuers.
Dee Wingfield joins us to discuss the ongoing effort to close this puppy mill. Following this, Richard Casey joins us to discuss pet safety for your dog. Please join us and be part of the discussion. Please follow our web site
The Great Cholesterol Myth – How Big Pharma Conned You…Again.
As David Icke says, ''If everyone knows something then it has been put there to manipulate and deceive.'' Cholesterol is one of these great examples. Ask the average (wo)man in the street about cholesterol and their answers will almost certainly be:
1. There is good & bad cholesterol, 2. Too high cholesterol is bad for you & 3. Cholesterol causes heart disease.
Absolute LIES!!! ...But as Gandhi said, “A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it to be the truth; just as the truth is the truth even if everyone believes it to be a lie."
In this show we are going to blow the lies out of the water and show that
1. Cholesterol is not a deadly poison, but a substance vital to the cells of all mammals.
2. There are no such things as good or bad cholesterol
3. A high cholesterol is not dangerous by itself, but may reflect an unhealthy condition, or it may be totally innocent.
4. A high blood cholesterol is NOT the culprit in arthrosclerosis
5. Your body produces three to four times more cholesterol than you eat. The production of cholesterol increases when you eat little cholesterol and decreases when you eat much.
6. There is no evidence that too much animal fat and cholesterol in the diet promotes atherosclerosis or heart disease.
7. The only effective way to lower cholesterol is with drugs.
8. That cholesterol-lowering drugs, the statins, stimulate cancer in rodents, disturb the functions of the muscles, the heart and the brain and pregnant women taking statins may give birth to children with malformations more severe than those seen after thalidomide.
9. The Benefits Of High Cholesterol
10. And much, much more……
In days gone by, canaries were taken into the coalmines to warn of dangers to human health. Thus people with Environmental Sensitivities have adopted the term “canaries.”
This month, we will be meeting people who are experiencing Environmental Sensitivities to varying degrees. Find out how they became canaries, what they struggle with, what inspires them and how their lives have changed as a result. You may need a tissue, but prepare to feel a sense of pride in these stoic, inspiring and warm-hearted souls.
Please join me as I talk with Amelia from Australia.
1. Donate to help Amelia
Amelia Hill has an array of environmental illnesses that are so severe she has been confined to a single room for years. Amelia's parents are planning to build her a custom-designed Safe House. This will provide her a safer living environment that will foster healing and recovery, as well as allowing her to become more independent.
Please donate via PayPal account with the email address: email@example.com
2. Would you like to detox your home to prevent unnecessary exposures? Join our community at www.DetoxYourEnvironment.com
3. Do you have Environmental Sensitivities? Grab a seat in the online Environmental Sensitivities Bootcamp www.EnvironmentalSensitivities.com.au
A fast-moving storm that blew across the Eastern Shore of Virginia on Thursday morning, July 24, 2014, killed two people and injured 30. PilotOnline.com producer Stephanie Arnold speaks to Jeff Orrock, head meteorologist at the National Weather Service in Wakefield, about how to prepare and why so many severe storms seem to be hitting Hampton Roads this year.
in The Bible
The root of the 4 riders of the book of revelation. it goes back much further than the book of Zecheriah
Join Guest Gene Wood, owner of Life's Pure Balance, and host Kevin Hunter on The Business Forum Show. Gene's evolution as a business owner throughout the past several years is a sign of how Gene rolls with the punches and makes good business plans for the future.
For more information, please visit http://www.lifespurebalance.com/
Gene Wood is a personal trainer for living an organic lifestyle. He teaches people simple solutions that can help keep the air in their homes fresh and uncontaminated, which can help reduce migraine headaches, asthmatic-like conditions and allergic reactions such as dry, itchy skin, watering eyes, exhaustion, coughing/sneezing, and year-round cold-like symptoms. Gene consults with and teaches people–in a simple and easy-to-understand way–how to live an organic lifestyle, oftentimes costing the clients little to nothing.
The highly anticipated summer mixtape of The B.A.R.S. Crew, SOUNDBYTE, was released on 7/20.
Bailey Langford aka T.R.A.M.A. (the realest and most artistic)
Bailey grew up in Oakdale, LA....he mostly listened to country music at that time. In fact the first album he ever bought was a Taylor Swift CD. He didn't get into hip hop until he moved to Lake Charles, LA in high school..after listening to Lil Wayne's Carter 2 he fell in love with words and felt that he needed to relieve his mind by writing down the wordplay driven metaphors he thought of.....A few years later he connected with Delshun Mays while working in a local grocery store. After listening to Delshun's mixtape roc hard ep...he decided to put what he was writing down into music and co founded The B.A.R.S. Crew with him that same year.
Jamaal Delshun Bellow aka Delshun Mays
Jamaal was born and raised in Oakland, California. He started writing short stories as a kid ....after listening to keep your head up by Tupac he decided to start writing poetry. He didn't get into writing music until he moved to Elton, La the summer before his freshman year of high school. He suffered an immediate culture shock by the move. .that coupled with the death of a close family member, he went into a severe depression only writing peoms and listening to "Georgia" by Ray Charles. One day Jamaal got his hands on the Marshall Mathers Lp by Eminem and was very intrigued by the story telling word play Eminem used in his songs and decided to write his own raps. He wrote a song a day until he graduated from high school. About a year or so after graduating, he decided to start recording his vocals...he didn't let anybody know he was recording. He used this time as a period to find his style and sound. .until he released his first mixtape Roc Hard ep 2011. That same year he met Trama and co founded The B.A.R.S. Crew.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (28 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (9 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- gregfilms (4 chatters)
- Victory Lane Radio (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jose Navy (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Lit Ish Live (2 chatters)
- Mark Radulich (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (0 chatters)