SORT BY Relevancy
Severe Weather Preparations!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
My take on preparing for extreme weather as a small homestead. I also discuss the basics of severe weather readiness as a family with children and toss in a few tips and tricks we have come up with to deal with the possibility of catastrophic weather. The Gear review for this episode is the Yaesu FT-270R 2 meter hand held radio.
Visit Joe Prepper Here!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
Jesse interviews Kelly Lott – voted into the Hall of Fame for the World Massage Festival, nationwide certified massage instructor through The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. She graduated from the Chicago School of Massage in 1991, and has over 22 years of professional experience. Kelly has an extensive background teaching with her proprietary product Migraine Miracle® -- Cold Stone Therapy for Migraine Headaches. In addition she ha
Join hosts, Samuel Brock Flynn and Chris Free as they interviewFilm Diector, Rick Carr and Burn Survivor, Bonnie Posey as they discuss their upcoming feature film based on Bonnie Posey's true life happenings. Bonnie narrowly survived a house fire in 2010 that left her severely burned and in a coma after trying to save her family inside her burning home. She lost her 2 sisters and her 3 children. She since has had numerous surgeries and is a miracle to be alive today. Kentucky Filmmaker, Rick Carr and Bonnie Posey will discuss their movie, "Walking Miracle of Life" about a mother's compassion to risk it all.
In Today's Live Broadcast Evangelist Anita will be taking Live On-Air Phone Calls and she goes through the following:
- The Attack and Collapse of Iraq - ISIS aka ISIL, who they are and why we should care
- The Brutality and Ruthless actions of ISIS so far
- Abu Bakr, the ISIS Chief and how America let him go
- The Collapse of Iraqi Army a Failure for U.S. Military and Civilians
and much, much more
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, ANITA OKANIGBE-JOHN BELIEVES
Anita Okanigbe-John is an author, life coach, and a change catalyst. She is a survival of sexual abuse and severe psychological trauma. Through her story, she has demonstrated God’s ability to transform a painful past into a glorious future as well as His ability to turn a ‘mess’ into a ‘message’. She has dedicated her life to serving humanity, giving those who are hurting a hope and a purpose to live for. She believes that you can achieve the extra-ordinary because nothing is impossible.
An Angel of Mercy (Big Pharma) is a rare type of offender. Awakening community as to the distructive power of Big Pharma: causes, effects and overall solutions. The Angel of Mercy may decide the victim would be better off if they no longer suffered from whatever severe illness is plaguing them.
Wednesday 10 PM listen live or podcast later at your convenience.
Tonight's Show CANCELLED. Due to the inevitable severe thunder storms rolling through the North East Areas, We have decided to cancel Tonight's Show as the severe weather is sure to interrupt the show. Thanks for your understanding. Tune In Wednesday July 9th at 7:30PM Eastern Time. Thanks for your understanding.
President Barak Obama has changed his mind and now will meet with Texas Governor Rick Perry on the immigration crisis and the threat to the American Mexican Border. Also Hamas has hit Israel with 180 rockets and caused 400,000 Israeli's to spend much of last night in bomb shelters. Israel has responded with "Operation Protective Edge" killing 38 and wounding over 300 as the operation continues. Also a naked man crashed though the front door of a home in Seattle Washington quoting scripture as he says he was high on LSD, but could it have been demon spirits? Also Israel has agreed to help defend the Nation of Jordan if they are attacked by ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria). Also Typhoon Neoguri triggers severe flooding in Okinawa and now the massive storm heads toward Mainland Japan. These issues and much more along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Jazz/Pop artist Pete Belasco began playing piano at a young age, later turning his concentration to saxophone. Both of his parents played piano as well. In high school, Belasco played in rock bands, but he soon became primarily interested in jazz and studied sax at Rutgers University and the Hartt Conservatory. He was also preparing a demo at the time, but was involved in a severe boating accident that broke both of his hands. For several months, he was unable to play, but in the interim he turned to composing and singing. In retrospect, Belasco has referred to the accident as a watershed experience because it forced him to develop his songwriting and singing skills. Belasco’s demo made its way to Verve Records, and A&R Executive, Guy Eckstine, who signed him. Upon healing, Belasco moved to New York to record his debut, Get It Together, which was released on Verve Forecast in the fall of 1997. The album was a concoction of influences such as, Marvin Gaye, the Beatles, and Curtis Mayfield, along with jazzy pop and lounge music cool. As Pete Belasco created the songs that would become his second album, Deeper, he kept returning to a common theme-intimacy. The grooves were sensual, relaxed, erotic. The lyrics were passionate, tender, generous. In a time of confusion and strife, Belasco wanted to sing about love, about faith, and about supporting one another. In a feature article in The Village Voice, music journalist James Hunter rhapsodizes about Belascos second effort
According to Corience: An Independent European Platform on Congenital Heart Defects, " As many as 40–60% of children with congenital heart defects are undernourished.
Healthy babies double their weight in 6 months; however, children with congenital heart defects put on weight more slowly. Their growth is also affected by the heart defect.
Why do children with congenital heart disease not grow as other children do? The answer is because the heart defect makes them need more energy. Their diagnosis might also complicate feeding for several different reasons. Heart failure makes them too tired to feed. Some of them might have trouble keeping down their feeds. Others seem to have difficulty in coordinating breathing and nursing.
This episode will investiage what kinds of equipment might be needed to help a babe with a congenital heart defect if that baby cannot nurse or feed normally. Listen as one mother shares her experience with her baby -- who needed a feeding tube. We'll also talk with a clinical psychologist who specializes in early infancy and childhood as well as eating disorders and tube feeding. She works for the NoTube Limited Liability Corporation, which was founded to help children all over the world to overcome the severe condition of tube dependency. Discover how one mother and a company over six thousand miles apart helped one little boy wean successfully from his feeding tube without ever leaving home!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (219 chatters)
- John Baptist (141 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (57 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (54 chatters)
- NTEB (47 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- HOV Radio (32 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (19 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (14 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (14 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (14 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (9 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (9 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Carbon Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (2 chatters)
- The Cherry on Top Conversation (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (2 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (2 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- PWP Radio (1 chatters)