SORT BY Relevancy
When we fail to set boundaries or set them and fail to maintain them, we make ourselves victims of those who need boundary setting. When we don't set and maintain boundaries, and then complain about the subsequent abuse, we are reinforcing our victimhood and not taking responsibility for what happens to us. When we don't set and maintain boundaries, we need to understand why and to address those issues.
When others have set boundaries with us and we do not respect them, regardless of how justiied we may believe ourselves to be, we are, nonetheless, victimizers, bullies and abusers. When we don't respect boundaries, we need to understand why and to address those issues.
Do your relationships have you feeling a little emotionally drained lately? Do you take care of problems and emergencies of others as if they are your own? If family, friends, a significant other, or co-workers are invading your time and space, and you find it hard to say no because of fear and guilt, it might be time for you to set some healthy boundaries.
Boundaries are the limitations we set for ourselves and others. Those of us who have trouble setting boundaries by saying NO, might be avoiding confrontation, rejection, abandonment, or simply might just be afraid of hurting someone’s feelings.
If you have trouble setting boundaries, share your story with us. You are not alone. Listen to Open Book Blog Talk Radio on Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 8:00 pm PST at
If you can relate to our topic, share with us by calling in at 646.4787.0114. Share your life with others who share theirs.
Host, Judy Smith, will teach on having personal boundaries established in your life, and how important it is to set them. A lot of us, because of our dysfunctional backgrounds have a difficult time setting boundaries, but with God's help we can have them operating in our lives. As a result, we live happier lives.
Tinamarie is an experienced intuitive, spiritual confidant, spiritual medium and animal communicator. Bea is guided by the Angels and oracle card to give messages and answer questions.
The purpose of having boundaries is to protect and take care of ourselves. We need to be able to tell other people when they are acting in ways that are not acceptable to us. A first step is starting to know that we have a right to protect ourselves. That we have not only the right, but the duty to take responsibility for how we allow others to treat us."
Please join Bea and Tinamarie to assist you with difficult emotional time your are in. You can also call and ask any other question that you may have. Come join us to share the love!
Tonight at 8pm ET on Ernest Radio Network, it's The Ernest Experience Radio Show.
1st set: What do you do when someone oversteps your personal boundaries? Do you let it slide, or do you remind the 'offender' that the boundary exists, and to please not step over it again? Should it be a big damn deal, or not? Ernest walks through just that situation from earlier this week.
2nd set: Ernest talks a bit about personal history. How important is it to you to remember where you came from? Does it even matter who your great-great grandfather was or not? Also, how are modern day distractions keeping us from the simplicity of life itself?
All this plus NPR news, weather.com 3-day forecast, music from TLC, Zak Smith Band, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes, and much more! Don't miss it
Ellen Hartson is a Martha Beck Certified Relationship and Life Coach, as well as a licensed therapist. She has been helping women with their relationships for 25 years. Ellen’s approach is based on the belief that a woman must be her best self first before she can be her best self as a partner. She teaches her clients 3 basic skills to achieve this:
Learn to focus on her own needs in a healthy way, Take complete responsibility for her emotions , Accept her partner for who they are and stop trying to change them.
Ellen summarizes all these skills as learning healthy boundaries.
Karen Matheson is a Master & Certified Hypnotherapist, Regression Therapist and a Psychosomatic Therapist and also an Intuitive with three death experiences all of this gives her an interesting prospective on why we are here and what this journey is all about.
Karen will discuss boundaries in relationship also the fear that comes from setting them and when the lines have been crossed how to repair them.
There has been awareness about this journey being about YOU, but does that mean that the experience is created without boundaries?
How do you get what you need in a relationship and still have healthy boundaries?
Karen will discuss the fears around setting or resetting boundaries with people in your life.
Understanding that “No” is not a swear word.
Karen will discuss the potential of self-nurturing, the gift of recharging your battery and the power of creating your sacred space within healthy boundaries.
in Self Help
Today we will talk about boundaries and learing to say "when". We often want everything to be perfect. Learning to decide when it's good enough can free us up for great things! "I help people who want more out of life to achieve the health, happiness and abundance they deserve" ~ Bonnie Bonnie is recognized as an expert in helping people make changes to achieve their goals. "I love helping peope live their dreams!" ~ Bonnie As the host of this weekly radio show, Bonnie shares this valuable information, as well as tips, tools and strategies to help you enjoy the health, happiness and abundance you deserve. Bonnie presents fascinating topics on each show, with featured guests periodically. Listen in and feel free to ask questions as Bonnie shares information and tools you can use to truly enjoy your life! Learn more about Bonnie at www.bonniegroessl.com Visit her on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TheBridgeToHealth "Gluten-Free Recipes for Your Autistic Child -- How Attacking Food Allergies Can Improve Their Life" is on sale for a limited time for just 99 cents. Click here for more info.
Are you having power struggles with your teen over what they can and cannot do?
You're not alone. It's a common dilemma in parenting teens, and one that has some parents pulling their hair out.
Let's face it. Teens don't know what the don't know. Therefore, it is up to you as the parent to create guidelines to help them make good life choices. While your teen may not like it or understand it, you have to set boundaries that will keep them safe.
Here to offer 8 simple steps on how to exercise love for your teens through boundaries is Linda Goldfarb, wife, mother, and founder of LPN, Live Powerfully Now Ministries.
Call us, 646-716-6910.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (408 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (15 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SquatchD Radio (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- WideAwake1 (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- YusefEL (6 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- Tribulation News (5 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- allietheissshow (4 chatters)
- House Valerian (4 chatters)
- FRNARadio (4 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (4 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (4 chatters)
- Recognizing Gods Call to You (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Sean Croxton (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 2 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- hornet85 (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (3 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (3 chatters)
- THE LGBT HOOD SHOW (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Caffeine IV Drip (2 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (2 chatters)
- B Movies Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- 2 Fat Guys and the Internet (2 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- RotoRadio (2 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- The Boland Report (1 chatters)
- The Bucky Birt Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The EvanXMiller Report (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (1 chatters)
- MNA Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (0 chatters)
- The Crabdribbles Starting 50 (0 chatters)