SORT BY Relevancy
When we fail to set boundaries or set them and fail to maintain them, we make ourselves victims of those who need boundary setting. When we don't set and maintain boundaries, and then complain about the subsequent abuse, we are reinforcing our victimhood and not taking responsibility for what happens to us. When we don't set and maintain boundaries, we need to understand why and to address those issues.
When others have set boundaries with us and we do not respect them, regardless of how justiied we may believe ourselves to be, we are, nonetheless, victimizers, bullies and abusers. When we don't respect boundaries, we need to understand why and to address those issues.
Do your relationships have you feeling a little emotionally drained lately? Do you take care of problems and emergencies of others as if they are your own? If family, friends, a significant other, or co-workers are invading your time and space, and you find it hard to say no because of fear and guilt, it might be time for you to set some healthy boundaries.
Boundaries are the limitations we set for ourselves and others. Those of us who have trouble setting boundaries by saying NO, might be avoiding confrontation, rejection, abandonment, or simply might just be afraid of hurting someone’s feelings.
If you have trouble setting boundaries, share your story with us. You are not alone. Listen to Open Book Blog Talk Radio on Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 8:00 pm PST at
If you can relate to our topic, share with us by calling in at 646.4787.0114. Share your life with others who share theirs.
Karen Matheson is a Master & Certified Hypnotherapist, Regression Therapist and a Psychosomatic Therapist and also an Intuitive with three death experiences all of this gives her an interesting prospective on why we are here and what this journey is all about.
Karen will discuss boundaries in relationship also the fear that comes from setting them and when the lines have been crossed how to repair them.
There has been awareness about this journey being about YOU, but does that mean that the experience is created without boundaries?
How do you get what you need in a relationship and still have healthy boundaries?
Karen will discuss the fears around setting or resetting boundaries with people in your life.
Understanding that “No” is not a swear word.
Karen will discuss the potential of self-nurturing, the gift of recharging your battery and the power of creating your sacred space within healthy boundaries.
in Self Help
Today we will talk about boundaries and learing to say "when". We often want everything to be perfect. Learning to decide when it's good enough can free us up for great things! "I help people who want more out of life to achieve the health, happiness and abundance they deserve" ~ Bonnie Bonnie is recognized as an expert in helping people make changes to achieve their goals. "I love helping peope live their dreams!" ~ Bonnie As the host of this weekly radio show, Bonnie shares this valuable information, as well as tips, tools and strategies to help you enjoy the health, happiness and abundance you deserve. Bonnie presents fascinating topics on each show, with featured guests periodically. Listen in and feel free to ask questions as Bonnie shares information and tools you can use to truly enjoy your life! Learn more about Bonnie at www.bonniegroessl.com Visit her on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TheBridgeToHealth "Gluten-Free Recipes for Your Autistic Child -- How Attacking Food Allergies Can Improve Their Life" is on sale for a limited time for just 99 cents. Click here for more info.
Are you having power struggles with your teen over what they can and cannot do?
You're not alone. It's a common dilemma in parenting teens, and one that has some parents pulling their hair out.
Let's face it. Teens don't know what the don't know. Therefore, it is up to you as the parent to create guidelines to help them make good life choices. While your teen may not like it or understand it, you have to set boundaries that will keep them safe.
Here to offer 8 simple steps on how to exercise love for your teens through boundaries is Linda Goldfarb, wife, mother, and founder of LPN, Live Powerfully Now Ministries.
Call us, 646-716-6910.
Host, Judy Smith, will teach on having personal boundaries established in your life, and how important it is to set them. A lot of us, because of our dysfunctional backgrounds have a difficult time setting boundaries, but with God's help we can have them operating in our lives. As a result, we live happier lives.
in Self Help
Do you find yourself saying "yes" when you really want to say "no?" Do you feel overwhelmed, yet have no idea how to regain control of your life? Does it seem like people are taking advantage of you? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you will want to tune in as Paulie Skaja-Bell discussed the importance of setting boundaries and offers suggestions that will help transform your life. Skaja-Bell is a certified life coach who has wo
Tinamarie is an experienced intuitive, spiritual confidant, spiritual medium and animal communicator. Bea is guided by the Angels and oracle card to give messages and answer questions.
The purpose of having boundaries is to protect and take care of ourselves. We need to be able to tell other people when they are acting in ways that are not acceptable to us. A first step is starting to know that we have a right to protect ourselves. That we have not only the right, but the duty to take responsibility for how we allow others to treat us."
Please join Bea and Tinamarie to assist you with difficult emotional time your are in. You can also call and ask any other question that you may have. Come join us to share the love!
in Self Help
Do you find that you keep getting scapegoated by others and can’t seem to set effective boundaries to stop it? Are others constantly trying to make you ‘wrong’ and win arguments? Do you have trouble negotiating conflicts in effective ways that bring empowering resolutions? If so you MUST tune into this show, as Robert teaches you the art of using ‘questions’ as a way to call out another’s Shadow Agenda and set boundaries at the same time! This strategy is gu
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (186 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (96 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (47 chatters)
- KDCL Media (22 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (15 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (14 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (13 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (12 chatters)
- FRNARadio (11 chatters)
- Omega Man (11 chatters)
- Puter Shack (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- dtm radio (10 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (10 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (10 chatters)
- Army Wife Network (9 chatters)
- BioXIndividualized Medicine (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (5 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (5 chatters)
- dtm wicked (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (4 chatters)
- Ask Your Sheriff (4 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- Current Trials and HLN (2 chatters)
- Divine Plan of the Ages Talk Show (2 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (2 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- 109 9 PEN Station (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- CougarChat (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- rrekcity (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (1 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH THREE (1 chatters)
- VertiKal Bistro (1 chatters)
- Wellness Smart Radio (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)