SORT BY Relevancy
Are you currently unemployed? Do you find that it's taking longer than you expected to find another job?
You're not alone. According to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, there are an estimated 11.5 million Americans out of work; many of whom have been that way for six months or longer.
If you're growing tired of the rejection and the low prospects, today's show just might be the lifeline you need to stay in the race.
Tune in to hear Alan G. Sherwood, owner of Sherwood Consulting and author of the book, Successfully Unemployed:Finding or Creating Your Dream Job, tell the story of how he turned his unemployment dilemma into a new lease on life!
With record high unemployment, approximately 4.3 million Americans are coping with long-term unemployment, employment discrimination and the resulting financial and emotional challenges. Are there solutions for the long-term unemployed?
Legalocity host Jacqueline Crosby, Esq. and career coach Janet Logan discuss the legal issues related to discrimination against the long-term unemployed as well as career and coping strategies for individuals out of work.
New Jersey attorney Jacqueline Crosby practices in the areas of family and employment law in addition to conducting legal seminars and webinars for the public in the areas of divorce, child support and custody, and unemployment compensation law.
Janet Logan, founder of My Coaching Services, is a Professional Certified Coach with an extensive background in Human Resources.
Janet helps her Career Coaching clients to:
Take control and manage their careers; Develop their individual career path for deeper satisfaction; Figure out what they want to do next; Align their career with the life they want to live; Write professionally written resumes; Improve their confidence to interview; Provide guidance through the entire career search process; Remove limiting beliefs and self-doubt.
She also helps new business owners by partnering with them for HR Consulting.
Transformational coach and bestselling author Cheryl Hunter shares her model for overcoming adversity when she discusses her book, "Use It - Turn Setbacks Into Success."
Cheryl is a high-performance expert who uses her expertise to guid clients to develop a specific blueprint for their lives and careers that produces dramatic results in a short period of time.
Cheryl was drawn to her work as a result of her own life path in overcoming a traumatic, life-altering experience that ignited a strong desire to contribute to others.
Click here for the paperback version of the book
Click here for the Kindle version of the book
Part 2 of 3: Originally Aired July 21, 2013
Dianne Linderman talks about freedom in America and why we are being bystanders rather than standing up to defend our freedoms. Dianne shares her experience in running a business and what types of employees she encounters today. Why is the unemployment rate so high in America, while it's so hard to find good workers?
Find out more about Dianne Linderman on her website: http://www.everythingthatmattersradio.com/ and be sure to get Dianne's book series (for kids of all ages!) titled How to Become an Entrepreneurial Kid.
What brings jobs to a community? What one thing could happen to naturally stimulate the economy instead of -- providing political perks by taking from those who work to give that money away?
Would you move to a community that had no taxes? Why? Would you pay for your protection? Why or why not? Does everyone deserve to be protected in their community?
Does everyone deserve to have a place to live and food or is that something we work for? Why do prices go up?
Let's look at life and how we could make rich countries!
'Go Hard or Go Home' ~ Powered by The Career Engineer (TCE) It has been a busy month with the government shutdown and the implementation of the Affordable Care (www.healthcare.gov). However, the unemployemnt data, is still an important topic. Unemploymemt Data - www.dol.gov As of October 19, 2013 Unemployment Rate: 7.2% Initial Insurance Claims: 350,000 Payroll Employment: +148,000 Call-in: 718-664-6880
Programming: SweetBerry Designs Production: NH Productions
in Self Help
Unemployment hurts. Dealing with unemployment is a setback. Not having a job changes your life. Never in my lifetime have so many people been without jobs. Business is selfishly holding on to their money while more than 30million people are jobless, or underemployed. Together we can solve this jobless matter. First thing, jobless heal yourself. Let go of the pain. Take a look at all things you are facing because of no job. Do fi
in Self Help
marketing-advantage.net Pattie was a contributor to my book "ANYONE CAN! Live A Happier Life".
Communications pro Pattie Simone is an acclaimed digital engagement activist, speaker, video blogger and consultant. She is president and chief success strategist at marketing-advantage and Write-Communications,both business development and branding agencies, and founder of WomenCentric, a hip directory and connection hub for ambitious women worldwide. Pattie is an Ask Entrepreneur expert and a producer of timely and informative business and career success editorial and videos via WomenCentric Media. She is a co-author of Jersey Women Mean Business! Big, Bold Business Advice from New Jersey Women Business Owners: Practical Pointers, Solutions and Strategies for Business Success, and is currently writing and filming for the ultimate transmedia communications handbook. call (845) 362-7880.
In this episode, I'll interview Martin Ford, author of Lights In the Tunnel: Automation, Accelerating Technology and the Economy of the Future. We'll discuss technological unemployment and what needs to be done as we move toward more technological and automated systems of production and services. You'll learn a lot from what Ford describes and argues in his book.
On Tuesday, November 5th, NJ voters will be asked to vote on a minimum wage increase, which will not only become law but a NJ State Constitutional Amendment.
While proponents of the minimum wage increase profess to be helping out those most in need, they refuse to look to the facts and figures that point to the completely opposite direction.
Joining us as we discuss the implications of an amendment to our NJ State Constitution and the harsh economic realities of a mandated wage increase is Matt Rooney founder of the Save Jersey blog.
We will also expose the myth of who the minimum wage earner really is; who will be hit the hardest by this increase; how the job market will be affected; how poverty will be affected and impact on the economic competitiveness of NJ.
Facebook Twitter Website
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (295 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (37 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (36 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (26 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (26 chatters)
- The Audible (21 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- RHeart (15 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (12 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (11 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (11 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (10 chatters)
- The View from Montana (8 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- bapnation (8 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (6 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (5 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SirTemplar (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- johncinque (4 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- David Fournier (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (2 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- Wild World (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)
- Voices United Radio Network (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Star Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)