SORT BY Relevancy
The Oilers Rig Radio returns tonight in a special post-game edition. Alex will sit down with Ryan Batty of http://www.coppernblue.com, and we all have some fun with trade rumours that have been floating through the media this week.
Also, we will break down all of the action from the last few games, including tonight's contest vs. the Pittsburgh Penguins. Emotions will be running high, and immense fun will be had; you are not going to want to miss this!
Tune it to The Oilers Rig Radio show live!
10:00 EST/ 8:00 MT
The boys are back, the boys are back, the boys are back, and they're looking for ANSWERS!
What happened in Winnipeg last night? Who looked good? Who looked not-so good? What can we expect from tonight's contest against the Canucks? Who should be looking for an apartment in OKC? Who should be comfortably settling into the City Of Champions?
Alex Thomas, Dave Gordon and myself, Jeremy Thompson; tackle all of these questions as well as some of yours tonight in "The Oilers Rig Radio Live Pre-game Special!"
Alex sits down with Hockey Hall of Famer, and writer for the Edmonton Sun, Terry Jones!
Tune in at 6:30 PM MT/8:30 PM EST to hear the guys dive into all of the action, then call in to the show (toll free) at 1 (855) 579-4446! You can also tweet your questions to @TheOilersRig!
Anyone who calls in the show, will have a chance to win a spot in the illustrious, widely-coveted, Oilers Rig Fantasy Hockey Pool!
The guys are back to talk some Oilers losses. A tough break over the weekend with back to back defeats, but is Richard Bachman the diamond in the rough? Also the Oilers injury list continues to grow, is there playoff hopes for a team that is this beat up? Joining the conversation tonight is Matt Henderson of Hockeybuzz.com(@archeologuy) and Rob Soria of OilDrop.CA! Last week, the show got pretty heated, we are expecting more of the same tonight!
Customer contact personnel are an important component in creating great customer experiences. Join us with today's guest Flavio Martins - VP of Customer Support at DigiCert, Inc.- as we discuss the necessity of hiring the right people to service your customers.
Why do you go to a particular grocery store? Why do you go to the doctor that you go to? Why do you buy your clothes at a particular store? If you will really take a moment to think about it, I would bet that it has something to do with the customer service that you have received.
Join business coach and trainer, Cherise Taylor as she shares helpful information on how you and your business can boost your customer service.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (36 chatters)
- churchfolk (20 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Savvy Central Radio (1 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- Ilumine Ao (1 chatters)
- DALLAS COWBOYS FOOTBALL (1 chatters)
- Best Ever You (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- They Call Me Ms Carter (1 chatters)
- Your World News (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (0 chatters)
- PASTOR T SANCHEZ (0 chatters)