SORT BY Relevancy
Experts in the service dog industry, Jeanne Hampl and Darcie Boltz share their perspective on a family highlighted with Matt Lauer who have a service dog for their small child. Can we expect a young child to know how to properly handle a dog by herself? During the interview the dog showed signs of stress that the general public wouldn't recognize, but had the dog industry ignite - like panting and yawning. This interview brings up a larger topic of service dog welfare that gets lost in the "feel-good" stories, like this, that get ignorantly run in the media all the time. My question is: WHAT ABOUT THE DOG?
Welcome back, Dr Nels Rasmussen www.nelshealingministry.com. Host of The Dog Show, Julie Forbes, brings two of her dogs into the booth this week for Dr Nels to "adjust". Both have tweaked backs. The first is her 12 year old dachshund and the second is her 8 year old australian cattle dog. Dr. Nels practices a technique called B.E.S.T. that has worked wonders for many animals in the Greater Seattle Area. Learn about his wonderful work on today's show. Then, Julie talks with booth engineer and director of operations at the station, Eric, about his new rescue dog. She'll answer any and all questions he has about the new member of his family. Find Julie's blog and all past episodes archived at www.dogradioshow.com.
Dog training and behavior expert and host, Julie Forbes, talks with a woman about her mini-australian shepherd about his extreme fearful behavior and how to build his confidence. This conversation covers basic dog training, reactive/fearful behavior, and what NOT to do with a fearful dog. Visit www.dogradioshow.com for more interviews and www.sensitivedog.com to learn about Julie Forbes' training services.
Today dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Brandie Ahlgren, editor of CityDog Magazine about fun holiday events coming up, their holiday gift guide, and then Julie hits some different points like "dog flipping", where the expression "shake if off" came from, and also some updates from past shows.
A new listener heard the interview from last week with Dr Donna Kelleher about the little shihtzu with GME who was cured with holistic medicine. Her dog was diagnosed with GME and she has been injected with hope that her dog may not need to die from this disease. Amazing!
Celebrating the 300th Episode of The Dog Show with Julie Forbes. You can find all 300 archived on www.dogradioshow.com and also on iTunes as a free audio podcast.
Today host Julie Forbes has chosen some of her favorite guests and selected clips from past interviews to produce a compilation of "Best-Of" The Dog Show with Julie Forbes. You'll hear from Dr. Michael Fox, Dr. Alexandra Horowitz, Dr Marc Bekoff and Dr Patricia McConnell, as well as Maggi McClure - about herding dogs!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (18 chatters)
- PonyToast (17 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (4 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- FrankStanisci (4 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Citizen X X (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (0 chatters)