SORT BY Relevancy
Episode 160 “No Service”
In this Elsie-less episode John deals with three steaks and a widow next door with dementia. Marc regales a tale of drinks with former co-host Ben riddled with customer service fiascoes. They cover restaurant tipping, sixteenth century social media and stumble through a game of “Finish My Sentence”.
Customer contact personnel are an important component in creating great customer experiences. Join us with today's guest Flavio Martins - VP of Customer Support at DigiCert, Inc.- as we discuss the necessity of hiring the right people to service your customers.
When we were drinking, we felt afraid and lonely. We craved isolation on the one hand, but on the other hand, we were terrified at how alone in the world we felt. Now, in sobriety, we have learned to let down our guard. Vulnerability and honesty make room for authentic connections with our family and friends, with other people in recovery, with our communities. Building a true network fills us with joy and a new sense of safety in the world. How do we make this good stuff last? How do we keep our fears and our egos from busting up our serenity, especially in a way that threatens our sobriety? The answer is simple: Service! Join us for this episode to find out why service to others is fertile soil where our recovery takes root.
The term volunteer isn't used as much in the fire service in the United States as of late. We will discuss this topic with Perry Davis, Department Chief at Oak Grove Volunteer Fire Department, which is a 100 percent volunteer fire station.
Join us as we get tips from him on how to spur citizens to volunteer to serve.
Service is one of the most important elements of sales, and a crucial element to get connected with your buyers.
Join us for an authors' round table with Vicki Halsey and Kathy Cuff, two of the co-authors of "Legendary Service," a new book put out by the Ken Blanchard team! Vicki and Kathy will discuss with show host Deb Calvert why service is so important, what the key to excellent service is, how to empower your teams with service, and how to serve both internal and external customers.
CONNECT! Online Radio for Selling Professionals features the world's foremost authorities on selling every week. Tune in to master the art of selling so you can cut out continuances, put an end to pending and stop stalling out. This show was pre-recorded.
The ACTS Church International is a nondenominational place of worship where Authentic Christians Transform Self (ACTS) through the Word. Join us in your pjs, in your car, on the beach, in the mountains or wherever you may be. Worship service give you a chance to join us from around the globe as our pastor, Dr. Veronica Walters (Dr. V) breaks down the word in real and applicable ways. No judgment! Just Word!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (47 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (8 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (7 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- Law Offices of Peter J Lamont (2 chatters)
- cres oneal (2 chatters)
- Dr Michael Harris (2 chatters)
- AndeLyons (1 chatters)
- Cynastry (1 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (1 chatters)
- Best People We Know (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Linda West (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- GGM Radio (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- Red River Radio (1 chatters)
- Rev James 0011 (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- superdaveshow (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TheSpiritWithinU (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)