SORT BY Relevancy
Fitness expert & fit survivor Lisa Nicolette, joins me to talk about thriving after a serious illness. Having survived two life- threatening illnessess, Lisa continues to compete as an NPC level athlete in the body building (figure division), and she trains people who are recovering from illnesses to help them function and thrive again.
This week on The Weekly Pulse with Ambro, the topic is gun violence and mental illness. Host Ambrosha Angel breaks it down and discusses how gun violence and mental illness are linked, why does it happen, and what can be done to prevent it. This is one show that will surely have you talking the next day. Taking your calls on this important topic! We want to hear from YOU!
There are many aspects of spirituality when it comes to dealing with exorcisms one has to know whether this is psychological or spiritual.
There are cases where mental illness plays a big part in the manifestion of spiritual entities to haunt ones home, souls and minds.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (33 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (19 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (17 chatters)
- churchfolk (17 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- bConnected Radio (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- SuperAdvocate (1 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Views from the Top (1 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (0 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (0 chatters)