SORT BY Relevancy
Listen in as Robert Uzzell and Chip Mitchell discuss Saturday night's matchup between Gennady Golovkin and Martin Murray. We will also talk about:
Keith Thurman/Robert Guerrero
Adrien Broner/John Molina, Jr
Shawn Porter/Roberto Garcia
Andre Berto/Josesito Lopez
Sergey Kovalev/Jean Pascal
Adonis Stevenson/Sakio Bika
Danny Garcia/Lamont Peterson
Andy Lee/Peter Quillin
Wladimir Klitschko/Bryant Jennings
And more.... Check it out!
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. John Raspanti stops by to discuss the big boxing weekend. Gennady Golovkin takes on Martin Murray and Arthur Abrham laces them up against Paul Smith; the Head Writer of Doghousboxing.com and Maxboxing.com will lend his expertise to the show. Boxers John Thompson IV, Thomas Cornflake LaManna, & Vito Gasparyan are scheduled to join the show. John & Vito are coming off big wins in the Boxcino Tournament, while Cornflake will discuss his upcomming fight, which will air on ShoBox. Very special guest Jeff Bumpus will join the show to discuss his popular memoir, Becomming Taz: Writing From The Southpaw Stance. As a boxer, Jeff competed against some of the best boxers of his time. Jeff is also a great boxing mind who loves the sweet science. Boxing News
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Boxer Eric The Outlaw Hunter,trainer Sloane Harrison, and female boxer Noemi Bosques are scheduled to appear. They will discuss Eric's big victory against rugged Rene Alvarado on the night Bernard Hopkins celebrated his 50th birthday. Noemi will discuss her first fight to go 10 rounds and the current state of women's boxing. We will also disuss the Brandon Rios vs. Mike Alvardo fight. Rios gets back in the championship mix with a one sided victory in the tie breaker of the series. We will also preview the upcomming Friday Night fights card this Friday.
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Rocky Juarez is scheduled to open the show. Rocky will discuss his great career and what is in store for him in the future. After Rocky, hot prospect Lamont Roach Jr. will join the show. Lamont is a great talent and will discuss his passion for the sweet science. Joey Eye will stop by to talk about his unique honor, as he has been inducted in the Philadelphia Boxing hall of Fame. Joey Eye will be followed by J. Russell Peltz & Ron Christian, as Zutes Boxing Talk pays tribute to one of the greatest men to ever lace up the boxing gloves, Harold Johnson. We will also discuss the great performance of Gennady Golovkin and the major news of the now superfight Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao. Boxing News
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "PBC" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph Herron and Lee Cleveland"!!
Kicking off tonight's program, the FightSaga team will conduct an exclusive interview with James Kirkland's head trainer Rick Morones Jr.
The talented, young fight trainer will give us an update on Kirkland's condition for his May 9th showdown with Canelo Alvarez at Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas. Rick Jr. will also share his thoughts on all of the negative criticism his fighter has been receiving on various websites and social network outlets, and how Kirkland is handling the scrutiny.
The Floresville,Texas based fight trainer will also give us a prediction on how he sees the Mayweather/Pacquiao super fight playing out.
At the twenty minute mark of the program, Joseph and Lee will discuss the big network debut of Al Haymon's "Premier Boxing Champions" on NBC, slated to air on March 7th at 8:30PM ET/5:30PM PT.
- Why every genuine fight fan should be supportive of Haymon's success with PBC
- Adrien Broner vs. John Molina Jr.
- Keith Thurman vs. Robert Guerrero
- Abner Mares in eventual showdown with Leo Santa Cruz
The FightSaga boxing scribes will also analyze this past weekend's big fight action!!
- Tyson Fury RTD 8 over Christian Hammer
- Carl Frampton TKO 5 over Chris Avalos
Join us this evening for another 90 minute episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph Herron and Lee Cleveland"!!
Michael Watson vs. Nigel Benn (1989)
Chris Eubank vs. Michael Watson I (1991)
Chris Eubank vs. Michael Watson II (1991)
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Rafael Vazquez, & John Raspanti are scheduled to appear on the show. Vazquez is coming off of a huge win and Raspanti is the lead writer for Maxboxing.com & Doghouseboxing. com and is also a publicist for the "new" West Coast Boxing Hall of Fame. John is going to discuss the Deontay Wilder vs. Bermane Stiverene fight and also talk about the future of the heavyweight divsion. We will also break down the Friday Night Fights Main Event between Sergio Mora & Abie Han. Boxing News
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Networkpresents a special Thursday night edition of "Boxing 411" with fight writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron, and featured guest, broadcast journalist Rodney Green!!
The two radio personalities will examine the big May 2nd match-up between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
- style make fights?
- more entertaining at age 36 and 38 respectively?
- Who has the advantage?
- Pre-fight prediction
Joseph and Rodney will also discuss the future plans of Amir Khan.
- Should Khan compete for Kell Brook's IBF Welterweight title this summer in Wembley Stadium?
- Is Special K too much risk for the reward at this stage in Amir Khan's career?
The two outspoken boxing enthusiasts will also examine the riddled path of four division world champion Miguel Cotto.
- Should the Caguas native relinquish his Middleweight distinction?
- Will Cotto elect to wait for the winner of Canelo vs. Kirkland?
- Smarter fight for Miguel, Tim Bradley or Brandon Rios?
The Boxing 411 Team will also discuss the untimely passing of former Welterweight contender Oscar Diaz of San Antonio, Texas.
Join us for a very special episode of Boxing 411, with Joseph Herron and special guest Rodney Green!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Promotional Faux Pas" edition of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin"!!
The Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter will examine the recent activity of powerful adviser and manager Al Haymon.
- Can the mainstream networks create stars without the benefit of ticket sales?
- Who has the most potential of becoming a big commodity in boxing from Haymon's talented roster?
- What the "time buy" practice do for smaller, regional promoters?
Mr. Chargin will also give us an update on the upcoming Canelo vs. Kirkland event.
- May 2nd or May 9th?
- San Antonio, Houston, or Las Vegas?
- Promotional tour?
"The Don" of boxing will also give us his take on the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao situation
- How is this fight interfering with other shows?
- Who has the most to lose or gain?
Join us for another edition of Real Boxing with Don Chargin!!
This week on The Majority Decision, we will look at UFC Fight Night 61 which hosted a main event of Frank Mir versus Antonio Silva. We will look ahead to UFC 184: Rousey vs Zigano. Can Cat Zigano be the woman to take the title from Ronda Rousey? Is another challenger to Rousey's title making her UFC debut in Holly Holm? Plus can Floyd Mayweather versus Manny Pacquiao save boxing or will the UFC and mixed martial arts continue it’s rise to the number one fight sport around the world?
Check us out every Sunday at 10 PM CST with the fastest paced, half hour MMA podcast on the net. Follow us on Twitter @MajorityMMA and like us on Facebook at The Majority Decision.
Tonight, February 24th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents another very special conversation with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
The expert boxing coach will share his thoughts on the upcoming super fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao!!
- at 38 year of age, is Floyd showing any signs of slowing down?
- how does a win or loss affect Mayweather's legacy?
- is two months enough time to prepare for Manny Pacquiao?
- does Floyd fight past 2015?
- Will Mayweather's promotional duties hinder his training camp?
Coach Ronnie will also share his always candid thoughts on the upcoming bouts on the March boxing calendar
- Roy Jones Jr. vs. Willie Williams, March 6th, off TV
- Keith Thurman vs. Robert Guerrero, March 7th, NBC
- Adrien Broner vs. John Molina Jr., March 7th, NBC
- Amnat Ruenroeng vs. Zou Shiming, March 7th, HBO 2
- Glen Tapia vs. Daniel Dawson, March 7th, HBO 2
- Francisco Vargas vs. Will Tomlinson, March 12th, HBO Latino
- Andre Berto vs. Josesito Lopez, March 13th, Spike TV
- Shawn Porter vs. Roberto Garcia, March 13th, Spike TV
- Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal, March 14th, HBO
- Vyacheslav Glazgov vs. Steve Cunningham, March 14th, HBO
Join us for another packed edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (5 chatters)
- healing from within Tony Valen (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (3 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (2 chatters)
- 65457 (2 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Triple Dark (1 chatters)