SORT BY Relevancy
Is there a point at which a Christian is so worldly, his witness has no credibility?
Is worldliness different for each Christian individual, or are there dress codes, music restrictions, and behavioral rules that can be established on a Biblical basis?
Can a Christian be strict, separatist, consecrated, conservative, and fundamentalist, but still be sinning like crazy?
What's the big deal with non-conformity to this world? Can't you just get saved, then live a decent Christian life without worrying about the influence of the world?
This lesson will be a response to the Fundamental Baptist Fellowship Symposium on Conservative Evangelicals and the strange concepts of Worldly Calivinism and Kingdom Now Theology.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (30 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (8 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (2 chatters)
- The Boochcast (2 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (2 chatters)
- TheSoccerDcn (1 chatters)
- Music Friday (1 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (0 chatters)