SORT BY Relevancy
Are you feeling sensitive lately?
Or do you think you are what people call "a sensitive"?
Are your emotions out of control?
Do you find that things feel different to you than they did before?
Your not alone, this is happening acrosse the world and it's getting more and more intense. Empathic senses are higher than ever before. If you'd like to be clued in on what's actually happening, join me for todays show!
If your mate calls you out on something you've done that they don't like, do you try to fix it or get into your feelings? Are you able to accept constructive criticism without having a temper tantrum? Are you able to have a healthy debate with your mate without feeling like you're being attacked. Do you wear your feelings on your sleeves?
On Wed, June 25th 8-10 pm EST give us a call at (347) 633-9853 and be sure to press 1 to speak with the hosts.
We will have Outspoken E, Finesse and Qornbread in the building so you know it's going to be one heck of a show!
We also have DJ Mega Skills on the 1's&2's so you don't want to miss out!
A Select number of people are referred to as a sensitive. Sensitives seems to have much difficulty with life, making friends, holding onto relationships and fitting into the world. It's a constant struggle for a sensitive to walk the same path as many in this earth. The battles of the roller coaster ride of emotions send them in turmoil while trying to find answers to change their life.
This week Miss Raina talks about people who are Sensitives. Why they are so sensitive and emotional to the outside world and what can be done to stablize their emotional ride so that each one can live a health and happy life! If you or someone you know is a sensitive, or think you might be one, well this is the show for you!
Call 310-861-2341 to speak to Miss Raina live if you are struggling with being a sensitive and would like advice
There is always room to offend someone for one reason or another. African-Americans have plenty of reasons to take offense with many of the injustices occurring around the clock. But should we?
Are Blacks, as a whole, too sensitive? Join us on this episode of The Tatum Talks, as we discuss various headlines in pop culture and the news that have insulted a segment of the race. Do we all agree most of the time, or is it just a few that make a stink over nothing?
Join in and sound off!
There are times when one can experience feelings of rejection. This can be caused by thoughts that have subconsciously played in the mind for a long time. However, this can be an opportunity to erase those thoughts and replace them with God's thoughts. You originated in your heavenly Father thoughts and He saw and approved of you while you were in your mother's whom (Psalm 139:13-16). Just think of it, He gave you survival tools that brought you to the place where you are today. He is the Father who has been waiting for you to come home to truth - the truth that will set you free. Join us today for live prayer before our Father. Dial 714 459-3963 at 6:00 AM Mon.-Fri.
The powerful and amazing Angie Millgate will share with us powerful content to help us go from "too sensitive" to "Powerful beyond measure"!
Angie K. Millgate's Biography
Angie is a highly intuitive, sensitive Empath and Energy Healer that supports women in Remembering who they are, their Soul Purpose, and the power of being in their body. She is a Reiki Master Teacher, workshop facilitator, public speaker, radio show host, graphic designer, and internationally recognized published author. After going through two near-death experiences in less than two years, Angie has come to understand the magnificent and magical power that comes from choosing to BE ALIVE in a body on this planet NOW.
As a body-centered spiritual mentor, she has worked with hundreds of people in intimate groups or one-on-one and has supported healing from childhood sexual abuse, generational abuse, domestic violence, end-stage breast cancer, sports injuries, renal failure, Multiple Sclerosis, and meth addiction. Known as The Phoenix, she provides transitional support for those who are looking to transform from the ashes of the past when they are ready and willing to release themselves from victimhood and live in their phenomenal, divine nature.
For more about Angie, visit her website: angiemillgate.com
in Self Help
Are you in tune with your feelings?
When was the last time you had a good cry?
When was the last time you just allowed yourself to feel something without trying to numb it out by eating, drinking, computer use or other distractions?
In this week's podcast I share the importance of acknowledging our feelings at midlife. Rather than push our emotions aside, when managed carefully, we can use them as messengers for change, stress relievers and ways to feel more balanced - all the things we are striving for during this time.
To support the show:
Buy my book: Be Your Own Change Guru: The Ultimate Women's Guide For Thriving At Midlife
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Get on my newsletter
in Self Help
Do you consider yourself a sensitive person? Are you effected by other's energies? World events? Have you been labeled as fragile because of how you process the world around you?
Join Shaman Carol Woodliff with her producer Susan Kay Wyatt as we talk about the gifts and challenges of being a sensitive person in this time of change and growth for the world.
Fragile guy. Image courtesy of By Stuart Miles, Freedigitalphotos.net.
in Self Help
Motivation to Get Started and to Keep Going - Doing my work despite my feelings, good or bad!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (13 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (13 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- sun752 (7 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (5 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (5 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (4 chatters)
- Wicce Women (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)