SORT BY Relevancy
It is July 26th 2012, and this is the second LIVE radio show from Ottawa Senators Nation! .. Please remember to "Friend" us at http://www.facebook.com/ottawa.nation and on TWITTER at @OSenatorsNation.
Today's Show Topics:
- Daniel Alfredsson in great shape, return looking good. Should he come back?
- Stephane Da Costa resigns in Ottawa, Daugavins as well. Good resignings by the Sens?
- The Rick Nash trade a good hockey trade? Or was it a one sided deal.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Democrat Senator Mark Udall, from Colorado, tries but fails to force Christians to pay for abortions.
* PIJN-exclusive interview with Utah Senator Mike Lee.
* Senator Ted Cruz warns: Democrats want to ban religious freedom.
After 20 years working at one of the top-ranked TV stations in the region (ABC27), Randy Whitaker fulfilled a lifelong dream of becoming manager in the nation's most-loved sport. And what a dream: This team is HOT! In the past six years, the minor league baseball team The Harrisburg Senators has thrived under Whitaker's tutelage...so we can think of no better way to celebrate their success (and the City of Harrisburg!) than to feature Randy Whitaker in a LIVE broadcast on Monday, June 17th.
Be sure to join us at 8pm EST when we discuss the Harrisburg Senators with general manager Randy Whitaker, as well as a lively banter on all the sports news of the week!
Join us by dialing 347.237.4327, listening online and/or joining us in the chat room (just be sure to register with BlogTalkRadio.com - it's FREE!). NOTE: We do NOT accept calls from blocked numbers.
Keith and Naomi will discuss the challenges Obama Surgeon General nominee Vivek H. Murthy faces in getting Senate confirmation, and how the NRA, with the help of cowardly Senators, is working to deny Murthy a chance to become Surgeon General.
Excellence in Progressive Radio. Join us for our 30 minute progressive politics news update. A daily dose of politics and the Liberal Fix to fit your busy schedule.
As always, we offer news, commentary and analysis important to progressives and liberals across America. This is a must-add to your can't-miss directory of Progressive Podcasts or Liberal Podcasts.
Wednesday night's episodes are hosted by writer/sociologist Keith Brekhus from Montana and will typically focus on Electoral Politics.
If you are interested in being a guest and for any other inquiries or comments concerning the show please contact Naomi Minogue at email@example.com.
Liberal Fix Website
Liberal Fix Facebook
Liberal Fix Twitter
The Vets gave and were willing to give it all! It is time to give to them. The Senators who voted no to the Vets should not get your vote!
'Gravity' Soars At The Oscars, Collecting Seven Awards
'12 Years A Slave' Wins Best Picture Oscar At 86th Annual Academy Awards
Rights of Blacks became an issue when American born Africans became legalized citizens of America in 1865. From that moment forward, constant objection to Africans being citizens of America brought hatred of the race. With African citizenship the poorest of Americans lost their place in society. The wealthiest of Americans lost their human property. They south lost the war, thereby lost the right to human ownership. The poor of the south had no class of people to master over. This is where we are today. Although the American born African was free, their were little rights to go along with that freedom. Equality for the freed people was not on the to-do-list of whites in America. Equality only began to make its way into society because there was always men who refused to be slaves. They created chaos and they gave their lives rather than be ensalved ever again. It was because of the deaths and terror in the land that whites come to realize they could find ways to follow the law, while denying blacks their rights. The Black Code Laws were adopted soon aftr slavery and so we live today constantly trying to change and eliminate those Black Code laws. Because blacks chose equality, eventually whites would stand with blacks for equality for all races. Whites were ortrichized and given names aking to names given to black, merely because they chose peace by endorsing equality for the races. The tool required to gain equality was at the ballot box. And so beginning in the 1940's the movement began. By the time the 50's ended blacks demanded more and was tired of waiting. By the 1960's the year of the flower children The races joined forces and and there were marches, and sit its to protest. Lives were lost but people keep marching. Read the March 15, 1965 speech LBJ gave to congress that fits into 2014. Pick up a Voters Guide and pick your politicians carefully.
The Divisional Previews Of Death continue with the Atlantic Division. Me, Timmy Rosenthal, and Ted Starkey preview the Atlantic with all the dire and crazy predictions you would expect. It will be a fun show as we sit back, relax, and dish it hard.
People have to realize that nothing is harder than trying to predict eight teams in a division in order but hey, we're going to try to anyway. It makes for good radio!
The phone number to call in is 1-347-826-7358. Whetner you are a Sabres, Panthers, Senators, Maple Leafs, Red Wings, Lightning, Habs, or Bruins fan...this will be the show for you.
Please keep in mind that next Sunday is the special fantasy hockey draft for the show so we take a week off.
Divisional Preview List:
9/28 -- Central
10/5 -- Pacific
Thanks for listening everyone and spread the word. This is going to be a hell of a season.
The morning will start off with special guest Andrew Langer, president of the Institute for Liberty. We will be discussing why the new “Local Choice” reform proposal being debated in the Senate is a major win for consumers that would inject real consumer choice and competition into a television broadcast industry currently dominated by crony capitalism.
Following Andrew Langer we will take a look at what issues our Representatives and Senators will be tackling as that return to Washington DC for a "mini-session".
There is plenty of room in The Barrel so jump in at 8AM-10AM EST. You can join in the conversation by entering the chat-room or call in live at (tollfree) 1-855-236-2486.
CAROL AND RENE WELCOME CHARLES KACPROWICZ AND KELLI GORDON TO THE SHOW. As Founder and National Director of Citizen Initiatives, Charles & his Directors work to advance Article V "Single Issue" Amendment Conventions through State Legislatures, bypassing Congress, Courts and Executive Branch. He's been an Article V advocate for 41 years. Focusing the last 7 years to convene "Single Issue" Amendment Conventions to restore America's Constitutional Republic and heritage. Citizen Initiatives secures "Applications" from State Legislatures directing Congress to convene the Countermand Amendment Convention. Charles authored and published: 1) multiple position papers, 2) The Unborn Child Amendment 3) The Eleventh Nation, and 4) Reclaiming America through Single Issue Federal Conventions. He hosts a weekly radio broadcast http://newsninja2012.com/radiolive, and the guest speaker on hundreds of radio/TV shows & local/regional special events. He's lobbied Congress twice to override President Clinton's two vetoes of the Late Term Abortion Bill, and has received support from U.S. Senators, U.S. Representatives & State Legislators. ?He's served in the Church as Preacher, Lay Pastor, Elder, Deacon, Teacher, Jail Ministry Director and Youth Director. Married to his first love for 49 years, with 2 sons and 7 grandchildren. A graduate of California State (Government/Political Science) & has 3 1/2 years of post graduate work at Loyola Law School & Moody Bible Extension Studies. A Veteran who served honorably in the U.S. Navy. http://www.countermandit.us
Kelli, a Texan and Patriot, has worked with Charles for 2 years. She supports the Militia defending our border & meets with the border Sheriffs and Public Servants reminding them of their Oath to the Constitution. http://kellidgordonlibertyblog.wordpress.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (53 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (16 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Political T and T (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- The Vent Man (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Angel Amy (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Godney (2 chatters)
- EMONSTA (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Black Bag (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- RAINBOW VISION (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (0 chatters)