SORT BY Relevancy
What's the best way to sell to schools? It's the topic of greatest interest for everyone who wants to succeed in the K-12 education market. Many newcomers would like to find a low-cost entry, and the idea of using independent reps or resellers is popular. What have experts learned about this sales approach? What do you need to know to be successful working with K-12 channel partners? Join host Glen McCandless for a 15-minute interview with two veterans of K-12 sales, Farimah Schuerman a
The education industry is in the midst of a major paradigm shift. Free products are challenging traditional rules. Pressure is mounting to find new sources of revenue, and many K-12 market experts say selling services to school administrators is an important trend. You may be blinded by what is happening or you may be looking for some clarity. What is driving this trend, what impact is it having, and what should you be doing to refocus and reshape your businesses? How do you ensure future succe
Are sales to K-12 schools important to you? If so, and you've never considered the special education market before, now may be the time for you to rethink your strategy. Trends in the student population suggest that school administrators may soon prefer doing business with suppliers of instructional materials who support inclusion, that is, providing access to the general curriculum for all students. What are the product marketing implications and related sales opportunities for your company? Join host Glen McCandless and his special guest Frances Stetson, Ph.D., president of Stetson and Associates, inclusive education experts, for 15-minute discussion on this timely topic.
During EdNet 2012, the annual ed tech industry conference, a few hundred industry executives were treated to a general session entitled “Farewell Products. Hello Services.” A well-respected group of panelists made the case for sea change in our business models, from product-centric selling to service-centric growth, profits, and market position. So, if your company relies on selling products to schools, how do you gauge the impact on your business? What should you be doing now to ensure a smooth ride on the coming wave of learning services and to avoid wipe out? During this 15-minute program, SellingToSchools.com editor and publisher Glen McCandless interviews one of the EdNet panelists, industry researcher and analyst Tyson Greer, CEO of Ambient Insight. Tyson offers her perspective on what’s happening and opportunities that you might grab hold of. Listen and behold!
Knowing how to build a powerful sales team is a key success factor for any company serving the K-12 market. If you are a manager with hiring plans, what do you need to know about the available sales talent? What lies ahead and how can you attract the best and brightest? What are the trends in compensation plans and the impact of the new health law? These are a few of the topics for our annual K-12 industry hiring forecast with sales recruiter, Mark Phillips, of HireEducation. Mark will join host Glen McCandless for 30 minutes to unpack the hiring landscape for professionals in the 2014 school market.
This Thursday, June 12, 2014, at 6:30pm EST the Sales Series continues with "Star Steps to Sales Success".
Join me as I talk with Star Bobatoon. Whether it is a Legal/HR related topic or a message of hope and inspiration, Star Bobatoon creates a unique experience that teaches, motivates and enlightens. There usually is a dividing line between educational and inspirational speakers but Star transcends that division with her phenomenal Star Power!
Star has trained and toured internationally and nationally with motivational speaker Les Brown. She also coached and mentored other speakers as Program Manager for Les Brown’s speaker training program. To listen in just call.917.889.7881
Join me as I talk with some of Businesses brightest minds about building your business and building your Brand as a Sales professional or an Entrepreneur. To listen in just call (917) 889-7881. This Thursday May 22nd, 2014 at 6:30pm, my guests will be the "Power Couple" Mr. Omar & Mrs. Jèneen Barlow the Founders of BeMoreExcellent.com – a division of Barlow Enterprises promotes the message to those who are finding it difficult to get to that next level of prosperity in any avenue of their lives, that there’s always a way in becoming who they want to be.
They simply aren’t a married couple who became students of the game because of general interest. They became students of the game out of necessity. But, if they wanted to start living a life that they deserved we had to make that decision.
They had to start from the beginning. They had to speak up to God, to the universe, to the world and most importantly to themselves as to what they wanted and that they deserved it. They've done it and now it’s your turn to do the same. Be honest with yourself, speak up as to what you want out of this life and get ready to become who you want to be!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (141 chatters)
- Yada (25 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (23 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (20 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (7 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- ADVIA (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (2 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)