SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Black Belt Selling, mother-daughter black belt team from Central Texas is proud to welcome Ben Gay III as their guest to discuss the secrets of selling. Ben Gay III has been called a living legend in the sales world. He has been the #1 salesperson in every organization he has worked in. His history is riddled with sales success and he has been coached and trained by many of his fellow sales legends such as J. Douglas Edwards, Dr. Napoleon Hill, Earl Nightingale, William Pen Patrick, Zig Ziglar, and many more. He is one of the most famous, popular and powerful sales trainers in the world now and we are excited for this opportunity to sit down with him and discuss the secrets to selling!
Dial 917.889.7881 to listen to this amazing interview...
Join me as I talk with Wade Randolph, As a leadership and productivity strategist dedicated to helping business owners and managers, Wade inspires you and your employees to rise to new levels of leadership, performance, and efficiency.
He knows hard it can be to grow a business. His first business venture as a realtor began in 1986, and it was a struggle. However, through self-improvement, re-education, and determination, he became one of the most successful realtors in the Richmond, Virginia area.
Following that first business, he went on to manage two multimillion-dollar realtor teams. This success catapulted him into real estate management, where he managed two multimillion-dollar real estate firms with a combined revenue of over 50 million dollars annually.
The desire to help people and companies perform at a high level led him to open Randolph Unlimited, Inc., a professional training company specializing in leadership, teamwork, motivation, communication, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (using cutting-edge neuroscience insights to increase effectiveness and productivity). Through hs own experience and training, He learned that you can do more, achieve more, and have more by becoming more.
This week, on Black Belt Selling, Stephanie and I will be talking about the challenges sales professionals face integrating social media into their lead generation strategy. Stephanie, formerly a digital marketing specialist, will share some of her experiences helping small businesses in the digital arena, particularly with social media. Be sure to listen to this week's show for gold nuggets that can boost your ability to get more leads on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more. Join us for this fascinating discussion on the use of social media in sales. This is an essential topic for sales professionals in network marketing, car sales, insurance, finance, or any small business endeavor!
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014 at 6:30pm EST please join me with my guest Keith Wyche as we discuss his latest two books "Good Is Not Enough" and "Corner Office Rules" we will also discuss taking your performance to new heights on Selling as a Profession, listen in by calling 917.889.7881. Remember we are here ever week with amazing in site to move your performance from average to OUTSTANDING!
Join me Thursday, November 20th, 2014 at 6:30 pm when Selling as a Profession presents Dwight Pledger and Dan Smith the dynamic duo who train individuals to find their voice. This training allows them to better promote their business and more importantly communicate to promote themselves and their ideas no matter what their vision for success! Call 917.889.7881 to listen to the interview.
Join me Thursday, November 6th , 2014 at 6:30pm when my guest will be Dr. Che Brown, dial 917.889.7881 to listen.
Dr. Brown is president of Partners in Learning, a global sales training company, which teaches sales professionals how to make sales with less effort. Che shares winning sales strategies on how to close deals and put cash in your pocket by mastering the basics of selling, using sales scripts, and advanced sales techniques to increase sales and long-term profitability.
With over 14 years of sales and marketing experience, Che has conducted workshops and seminars for major corporations, including Hewlett-Packard, Wachovia, Microsoft, Verizon, Chevy Chase Bank, and numerous network marketing organizations. We will be discussing his philosphy and suggestions to improve your sales performance, increase your companies income, and become a dominating force in any makret.
October 23, 2014 Selling as a Profession presents LaSean Shelton, join me today at 6:30pm to listen in dial 917.889.7881. — with Lasean Rinique Shelton. LaSean Rinique Shelton is an acclaimed International public speaker, radio personality, media strategist and soon to be published author of 2 books. LaSean has become a sought after speaker in the industry and she is prepared to break barriers and create stepping stones for the masses.
Join me today at 6:30pm as I talk with T. Wayne Gatewood.
Building your Dream happens at different times and in many ways in life's journey, come hear my good friend T. Wayne Gatewood talk about how he works with today's youth to empower them to learn to live their dreams. Dial 917.889.7881 to join us. Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 6:30pm EST.
Join me today as I talk about some tips that I have learned over the years on handling difficult negotiations. Have you every had one or a few? Many times the key to working through the difficulty is listening in advance; then coming to the tabel with a plan. I have had my share and I am willing to share some of the things I have used to get past them. To listen in just call (917) 889.7881
Every Thursday at 6:30pm EST:
Join me today I am speaking with the incomparable Mr. Simon T. Bailey. He is an Emerging Leader Expert. Listen as he shares tips on being a better leader and identifying like minded individuals to embrace as a part of your collaborative network.
Simon T. Bailey is a leadership catalyst, whose expertise equips emerging leaders with tips, tools and techniques on how to release potential in the world’s most important asset – people. He is the former leader of the world-renowned Disney Institute and founder of Brilliance Institute, Inc.
Meetings and Conventions magazine’s cited him as “One of the best keynote speakers ever heard or used,” putting him in the same category as Bill Gates, General Colin Powell and Tony Robbins.
Speaker Magazine cited him as one of the top twenty five “hot speakers” shaping the profession.
To listen in just call (917) 889.7881
Every Thursday at 6:30pm EST please
Join me as I talk with some of the Sales Industries brightest minds about building your business and building your Brand as a Sales professional and an Entrepreneur. To listen in just call (917) 889.7881
Join me today at 6:30pm as my good friend Starr Bobatoon will hsare the third part in her "Starr Points to Success" series. She is an expert at equiping you to build your business through sales strategies, techniques, and tactics. She will help you understand better how to build your Brand as a Sales professional or Entrepreneur. To listen in just call (917) 889.7881,. We will take questions at the end of the presentation and discussion.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (52 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- in5d (27 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (18 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Rifleman (10 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- The Advise Show (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (9 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (0 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (0 chatters)