SORT BY Relevancy
Join in on the conversation today at 5:00 pm as we discuss the power tool of Self-Love vs Self-Destruction. It is important to remember that workplaces are made up of people; how we take care of ourselves and value our authenticity shows up in the culture of the places that we live and work. We will talk about definitions of self-care vs self-destruction and explore what self- love vs self-destruction looks like in our thinking, in our behaviors, and in our consequences. Learn how to change your personal and professional life and how to create the results you want and deserve. Become more aware of the questions: How am I showing up for myself and others? What values am I am displaying by my actions? Are my words and my actions in alignment? We will talk about the areas of health, spirituality, and relationships.
Join us for Round Table Tuesday!!!! Join us tonight on R.I.G.H.T Mind Radio as we keep the learning & conversation going! So last week we said, everything starts with self. You have to be able to continuously work to improve yourself before we can work together as a unit. Tonight we will go into Knowledge of Self. What does that mean? Why is it critical to know who you are? How does having K.O.S. help you navigate in the world? Can you explain K.O.S. to the babies to make them understand? We have been taught who we are by a people that does not want us to discover our greatness. The babies are on the calls listening & learning!!!
I AM Love. A self-definition of awesome proportions, magical in scope. Love is remembering who we are from our core. We are good and very good. We are whole and complete. We are that we are. Being the best lover of YOU. Stop waiting, be happy now! Love is the complete absence of fear. YES you are LOVE. Love just is....
These issues and more will be discussed and shared by our special guest Lorraine McCall. Her lifelong pursuit of healing includes seeing beyond the obvious. She sees to the heart of the matter. Lorraine seeks to answer for you what does Love Black Girls, Say Her Name and Black Lives Matter have in common. She is the visionary behind the In Service to Happiness movement, dynamic and innovative.
What if you can have anything you want in life, but it requires mental work and training, would you do it?
Did you know that your inner dialog or Self-Talk plays big role in your overall success in life?
Psychologists have identified one important type of these inner monologues as “self-talk”.
You can think of self-talk as the inner voice equivalent of sports announcers commenting on a player’s successes or failures on the playing field.
“An important take-away message from the Rogelberg study. The more you talk yourself down, second-guess yourself, and see changes as calamitous, the less free your mind will be to roam through creative solutions of the problems that you face. Others will question you too, wondering whether you’re really up to the challenges in your life. These outcomes will only further cause you to doubt yourself, leading to a negative, downward spiral.”
Once you get in the habit of observing your self-talk, noting whether or not it’s constructive, you’ll find it that much easier not only to inspire others, but also yourself.
Join your host Executive Coach Rea as she shares with you some helpful tips and suggestion on creating positive self-talk for success.
For more information or to request to be our guest, please contact us at: http://YourLifeNow.info
Disclaimer: the Your Life Now show is intended to be for information purpose only and thoughts provoking. Please contact us for any addition help.
in Self Help
Lorraine explores the topic of self-worth and how realising your self worth improves your quality of life. It is a common issue for many of us, but one that can be resolved when we give ourselves the time to honour who we are, and what we have to offer the world. Lorraine will share insights to empower and uplift you
Self-esteem and self-love are issues that are often related together. If you suffer from low self esteem, it is possible that the the root cause is a case of insufficient self-love. And so, you have found it difficult to find that little bit of love for yourself. Loving yourself feels unnatural for a start because your mind has been ingrained with self sabotaging thoughts for the longest time.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (70 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (32 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (10 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (7 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- 67761 (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Christian Success Empowerment (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (1 chatters)