SORT BY Relevancy
Self-examination is a necessary part of accessing if we truly are on the right track. Today we will midrash (discuss) and finely examine salvation on the topic of "Time For Examination Of Salvation" with guest Pastor Ernest Hale, of The Master's Touch Empowerment Center.
Join in on the conversation today at 5:00 pm as we discuss the power tool of Self-Love vs Self-Destruction. It is important to remember that workplaces are made up of people; how we take care of ourselves and value our authenticity shows up in the culture of the places that we live and work. We will talk about definitions of self-care vs self-destruction and explore what self- love vs self-destruction looks like in our thinking, in our behaviors, and in our consequences. Learn how to change your personal and professional life and how to create the results you want and deserve. Become more aware of the questions: How am I showing up for myself and others? What values am I am displaying by my actions? Are my words and my actions in alignment? We will talk about the areas of health, spirituality, and relationships.
Embodying Self Love: Steps to Transcend Addictive Patterns & Other Self Sabatoging Behaviors:
Matthew Engel & Lee Konecke
Everyone has self sabatoging patterns. Everyone has addictive behaviors. They may pertain to relationships, work, money, chemical dependency, self limiting or self depracating thoughts, excessive concerns with ones image or appearance, worries, obsessions and many more that are subtle or unconcious - yet equally as self destructive. But how can you break the negative cycle? How can you step more fully into self love and compassion? How can you make positive change? This week on Intuitive Transformation Radio, Matthew Engel will be chatting with Spiritual Therapist, Lee Konecke about Self Love as a Life Transformation Tool.
Lee Konecke is a recognized authority on the psychologies of performance, creativity and Eastern philosophy. His aim is to help people transcend the distractions and everyday challenges that can get in the way of living and loving your life. In addition to working in the field of addiction, Lee is a therapist and coach in Los Angeles. His clients include creative professionals, celebrities, athletes, and business executives. For more info, find Lee at: LeeKonecke.com
Matthew Engel is an intuitive counselor, business success coach, hypnotherapist, past life regression therapist, spiritual teacher, writer and Host of Intuitive Transformation Radio. He has successfully empowered thousands of people to activate their authentically abundant selves for nearly 20 years. For more info and to sign up for his free newsletter, visit: www.matthewengel.com
Join us for Round Table Tuesday!!!! Join us tonight on R.I.G.H.T Mind Radio as we keep the learning & conversation going! So last week we said, everything starts with self. You have to be able to continuously work to improve yourself before we can work together as a unit. Tonight we will go into Knowledge of Self. What does that mean? Why is it critical to know who you are? How does having K.O.S. help you navigate in the world? Can you explain K.O.S. to the babies to make them understand? We have been taught who we are by a people that does not want us to discover our greatness. The babies are on the calls listening & learning!!!
What if you can have anything you want in life, but it requires mental work and training, would you do it?
Did you know that your inner dialog or Self-Talk plays big role in your overall success in life?
Psychologists have identified one important type of these inner monologues as “self-talk”.
You can think of self-talk as the inner voice equivalent of sports announcers commenting on a player’s successes or failures on the playing field.
“An important take-away message from the Rogelberg study. The more you talk yourself down, second-guess yourself, and see changes as calamitous, the less free your mind will be to roam through creative solutions of the problems that you face. Others will question you too, wondering whether you’re really up to the challenges in your life. These outcomes will only further cause you to doubt yourself, leading to a negative, downward spiral.”
Once you get in the habit of observing your self-talk, noting whether or not it’s constructive, you’ll find it that much easier not only to inspire others, but also yourself.
Join your host Executive Coach Rea as she shares with you some helpful tips and suggestion on creating positive self-talk for success.
For more information or to request to be our guest, please contact us at: http://YourLifeNow.info
Disclaimer: the Your Life Now show is intended to be for information purpose only and thoughts provoking. Please contact us for any addition help.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- Straitway (28 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- The Appearance (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- RefJeremy (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Table of Truth (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Through Our Eyes (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)