SORT BY Relevancy
In August 2014 the DOL published an RFI pertaining to Self-Directed Brokerage accounts within participant directed 401(k) plans. This session will review any DOL updates as well as review the fiduciary considerations in offering a brokerage window. What are the fiduciary roles and responsibilities of offering brokerage windows and how can plan advisors help their clients with this decision.
Mr. Lee Topley, AIFA® Managing Director of the Unified Trust, NA Retirement Plan Consulting Group will join us today to help us better understand the fiduciary requirements of offering a self-directed brokerage option. Lee will also chat with me about how an Advisor can help their Plan Sponsor Clients meet their fiduciary obligations if they are considering or already offer these options.
The information presented is the opinion of the presenter, is not intended to be legal or financial advice, and should not be relied upon for those purposes.
in Self Help
In his self-motivation talk, Scott Geller explores how we can inspire and empower ourselves to go beyond the call of duty.
Geller begins by asking three simple questions: Can we do it? Will it work? And finally, is it worth it? Answering "yes" to all three questions indicates that we feel competent, a quality which is likely to lead to higher self-motivation.
Geller follows the question of competency with another C-word: choice. Those who feel like they have more autonomy will become more self-motivated. When we work for a pleasant consequence, we are more likely to feel as though we are working towards something. On the other hand, when we are working to avoid a negative consequence, we are more likely to feel controlled and limited. Geller encourages us to be mindful of the choices and opportunity we have available to us, ultimately becoming "success-seekers" rather than "failure-avoiders."
Join Nicole as she discusses Self - Love. Please feel free to join in on the discussion. Nicole will be having a Self - Full Living workshop on Saturday, May 2, 2015. Nicole has a practice in Olympia, Washington. To contact her please call or text 541-450-1250, email firstname.lastname@example.org or check her website www.chenergy.us . Thank you for listening!
in Self Help
"Motivating and Inspiring Your Life!"
Join Nicole Smith as she talks about Distance Healing and Self-Love. She has a practice in Olympia, WA. She would love to hear any thoughts or questions that you may have. You can reach her at 541-450-1250, email@example.com or her website www.chenergy.us Thanks for Listening!
in Self Help
The Higher Self Voice radio hosted by Janet Richmond! Tune into this fascinating show - every Wednesday from 10 am pacific time - as Janet Richmond leads listeners through an hour or two of rich, tantalizing, 5th dimensional, raw spiritual information direct from the Higher Selves! 2015 brings a shift to the show where Janet opens up the forum to share much more of the Higher Self information. The breadth of the material is vast and Janet will offer many different perspectives sometimes delving into what may normally be seen as unknown. Janet accepts on air (or via email) requests for healing, general questions or ideas of what topics would interest the listeners.This is an amazing opportunity to call in and receive personal one-on-one help to help unclog areas of your life and/or to better understand your journey. You even will get answers for what you had thought were unanswerable questions. And as always, even listening to a healing for someone else will take you through the same transformative experience as the person it's directed toward. Since 2006, Janet Richmond has made it her life's effort to promote the Higher Self healing techniques to empower those who learn it so that they can start living the life they want and deserve. Janet offers many ways to begin utilizing the Neutralizing technique; from her book CHOICES - Neutralizing Your Negative Thoughts and Emotional Blueprints, to her radio show on Blog Talk radio, Private sessions, Meetups and Catalytic Art. Janet is also finishing up her second book 'Soul Psychology' and will be hosting online workshops in the near future."I have moved out into the world in order to share all that I have learned, to share the effective ways we can all change our lives. I have moved from feeling like a victim to knowing I am the creator of my present and future. It is something everyone can do with no special skills required. Everyone carries all we need inside as part who we truly are"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Straitway (30 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (12 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- ARAIG (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Jess Inspirational 808 (1 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (0 chatters)