SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have broken up once again after Justin is immediately spotted with multiple ex girlfriends, flaunting it for Selena to see on social media. Plus, an exclusive interview with Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi where she talks about her second pregnancy and how she feels about vaccinations for infants. Finally, Editor in Chief Bonnie Fuller tells the incredible story of how a crying Julia Roberts almost eneded her career before it even started.
in Pop Culture
Selena Gomez has allegedly had topless photos leak, but the face is obscured so the debate rages as to whether it's really Justin Bieber's ex love in these sexy and shocking pictures. Hollywoodlife.com Editor in Chief Bonnie Fuller, Senior Reporter Chloe Melas and Producer Gino Orlandini break down the truth.
Also, Drake has taken a huge shot at ex Rihanna in concert, calling her the devil. Meanwhile, Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran are on the rocks and it looks like Chris is making moves towards Rihanna once again. Will they get back together?
Plus, Beyonce and Jay-Z are on tour and On The Run, but reports are their marriage is on the rocks and they have all but publicly split. We have the latest details on whethere this super couple is going to call it quits.
Countess Luann from The Real Housewives of New York also joins us to discuss that insane limb-tossing reunion show, her dating life, and Aviva Drescher's octogenarian father marrying a 25 year old.
And finally, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston: we go back in time and get the inside scoop from Bonnie Fuller as to how she broke the story as Editor of Star Magazine that Hollywood's golden couple were done, before anyone else had a clue.
in Pop Culture
Selena Gomez has been spotted cozying up to a sexy new mystery man after her split from Justin Bieber and we break down the details of her possible new romance.
Plus, Naya Rivera marries Ryan Dorsey in a surprise wedding just 3 months after her split from rapper Big Sean.
Also, Jay Z and Beyonce are on the road together, but is it a farewell tour for their relationship? Rumors are swirling the two will part as soon as the checks clear for their latest collaboration.
Interview: Aviva Drescher joins us and after her shocking leg throwing incident on 'The Real Housewives of New York' and talks about her 80 year old father marrying a 25 year old woman.
Finally, Jennifer Lopez: host Bonnie Fuller talks about the week she spent embedded with JLO on tour and what the superstar is really like up-close and without makeup.
Selena Haskins is a native Washingtonian who enjoys music, spirituality, basketball, and spending quality time with her family. As a young girl, Selena always had a vivid imagination, and would tell make-believe stories to her friends. As a teenager, Selena begin to journal her personal thoughts, and write poetry. Before long, her talent for writing was recognized by her high school English teacher, who encouraged her to write articles for the school newspaper. The articles motivated Selena to write many stories and essays, mostly as a hobby. After completing high school, Selena would major in English at Johnson C. Smith University, and the University of the District of Columbia.
Although Selena would ultimately end up working in the legal and financial fields, her love for writing never stopped. She continued to participate in many local writing workshops and community outreach groups, where poetry, short stories, and other creative pieces were read as public expressions, and as a way to bring hope to the disenfranchised.
In 2013, in between working full-time, Selena completed one of her life's goals by publishing her first novel, A River Moves Forward. In her debut novel, Selena tackles issues of poverty, race, abuse, and the family dynamics. She also infuses messages of hope, love, and forgiveness, which she believes are the qualities of true humanity.
The reception of A River Moves Forward continues to be favorable, earning 5-star reviews on Amazon, and progressively gaining favor of those in her community. The enthusiastic response has motivated Selena to write a sequel, Riding the Waves.
Pedro Gomez Jr has quite an inspirational story to tell!
By the time he was just 10 years old, he weighed 200 pounds. By the time he was 21, he was up to 300.
At his heaviest, he tipped the scales at 418.8 pounds.
Growing up with a deceased father and mostly-absent mother, Gomez said he had no idea what healthy eating was, and called himself an “emotional eater.”
“I was a fast food junkie. I used to eat at any fast food restaurant you could think of. That was my lunch every day — McDonalds one day, Burger King the next, KFC another day,” he said. “At White Castle I would order two double cheeseburgers, three bacon cheeseburgers, two fish with cheese sandwiches and the largest fries that they had. And a milkshake too, by the way. In addition, I used to eat a lot of fried foods.”
He realized it was time for a change when his weight began to make it difficult for him to walk.
“I was almost unable to walk. I was limping a lot,” he said - and a turning point came when he took a tumble while carrying a box at work.
“I fell down the stairs and I had to be rushed to the emergency room,” he remembers.
But Pedro underwent a lifestyle transformation and has lost whopping 230 pounds and 26 pants sizes!
I am proud to have as my guest a true inspiration as he tells his story – Pedro Gomez Jr.!
Live In the Cage Brought to you By www.acslive.tv Live in the Cage David Gomez, Robert Delgado, and Korrey Kuppe.
Don't miss the inaugural episode of MI MMA's first and only true podcast focused on the individuals that make it all happen! From gym owners, to coaches, trainers, managers, matchmakers and other staff members, to the athletes themselves, we leave no stone unturned as Travis McElhaney and Dave "The Butcher" Clifford talk to the "who's who" in the Michigan MMA Industry. Also featuring the weekly segment titled "The Retro Revue with James Lee", where we review movies that you don't have to pay 40 dollars to go see. This weeks guests include Royce Gracie AOM's David Gomez, Undefeated amateur competitor Rob Delgado. Dequan "The Tarantula" Townsend, fighting this Friday at WXC's first professional effort, and also undefeated pro Korey Kuppe, to talk about a new project he's starting and catch up on the progress of Macomb Martial Arts. TUNE IN Tuesday night at 8pm EST!
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Selena Haskins back to Conversations LIVE to discuss her newest book RIDING THE WAVES and what it's been like to see the response from readers.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (93 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)