SORT BY Relevancy
Why is three a sacred number? How does this relate to the devas and our task in making nature more sacred?
And what's this got to do with unity in diversity or the creative work of world service?
Three is the basic structure of all forms from the planet, tree to the tiniest sub-atomic particle. The triangle is the symbol used by the Mind of the Source to create life.
How can we use this sacred symbol to inform all we think, say and do?
Tune in to episode 7 Sacred Nature on 5 September to find out.
There will be a transcript of the episode after the show on http://www.creativechangemakers.com.au/sacred-nature-blog-talk-radio/
Fire is an archetypal image. It conjours up images of destruction as well as creation. It's associated with the burning ground that, we're told, we must pass through, if we are to pass through the eye of the needle and enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
But what is fire and how is it associated with devas? What has it got to do with the intuition?
The key is cycles, or rhythm and ritual. Listen to Episode 9 of Sacred Nature on 3 November to join in this exploration and discussion.
I look forward to your company.
Most of us want to be creative in some way, but what does it really mean to create?
When we make something we create in deva substance. Is all creation making anew or is it just replicating old patterns?
Learn more about how to be really creative and how to use your powers of visualisation to work with the devas.
Listen to Sacred Nature on October 5 at 8am Adelaide, Australian time. Find out how you can be part of the world-wide movement to serve humanity and the planet in new ways to suit the new age.
I look forward to your company.
PS If you prefer to read the episode a transcript is on my website
Join us in conversation as we discuss to different topics. The first topic is dating someone beyond your age group. The second topic will touch on phone sexing and text sexing..
No more lone super-heroes - this is the age of the group saviour. Together we’re working out how to change our world. Through cooperation and the resolution of differences into something bigger and better, we’re enabling our new world to be born.
What's this got to do with sacred nature? Well devas have already worked it out. They work as a group to get things done. No ego contests there, and if we learn to work with this subtle world by cooperating with them, then we can truly move mountains.
Tune in for this episode on 8 August. If you miss the live show you can listen to an archive or download a transcript on my website:
Look forward to sharing with you.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Talk Radio (85 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- The Liberty GB Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (5 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- acmedia (3 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (2 chatters)
- The LIVING BibleXAll About Jesus0 (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- LoungeNightRadio (1 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Olympias (1 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (1 chatters)