SORT BY Relevancy
thankyou for joining American People's Radio Network. Tonight Raquel Okyay is going to take you down the only amendment you need to protect all the others,...No. 2. Tom King from N.Y.State Rifle and Pistol Assoc. will be our guest.
joinher as she delves deep into the over-reaching hands of Uncle Sam.
We Are One america, and it's time we acted like it.
Only on American People's Radio Network
It's all about SPORTS and Fuzzy Q, Stephen L and Radar aka The Sports Doctor is on at 7:00PM EST to give you all the latest informaiton in the sports world. Join them tonight at 7:00PM EST and each and every Thursday. Get your Sports questions together now.
Sarae is joined by Denver Community Credit Union's VP of Lending, Katrina Morton, to discuss in the ins and outs of second mortgages. We discuss how they work, what questions to ask, and the different types of terms that are generally available, so that you can decide if a second mortgage is a good fit for you.
Join Fuzzy Q, Stephen L and Radar the Sports Doctor for some words on sports and breaking news around the Nation. Join them today at 7:00PM - 8:00PM. Join the conversation by calling 347-539-5867 and hit 1 to join the conversation.
Many men and women 50 and older have turned their personal passions into successful careers.
CHANGE IS CONSTANT...YOU NEED TO SHIFT YOUR STRATEGIES TO ACCOMMODE CHANGE.
Long gone are the days when an employee would spend his or her entire professional life with a single company. In fact, many people today not only switch companies multiple times before retirement, but some even switch professions before retiring.
As exciting as it can be to pursue a new careet, men and women 50 and older know that such a decision is not without risks. While younger professionals with few obligations can often handle a bump in the road on their way to a second career, older professionals seeking a similar move must consider the potential effects such a pursuit might have on families, finances and even their retirement.
Steps to a new career...etc.
Decide what you want...etc.
Assess your skills...etc.
Make a trial run...etc.
Follow your DREAM...etc.
Hour one: Roku. Lloyd Klarke, Director of Product Management.
Roku was founded in by Anthony Wood, the inventor of the digital video recorder (DVR). The market leader in streaming entertainment devices for the TV with millions of units sold, Roku has always believed that anything you want to watch, listen to, and enjoy should simply be there on your TV, whenever you want it. Roku streaming players are renowned for their simplicity, variety of entertainment choices, and exceptional value.
Hour two: Social Analysis and Intelligence Group. Dr. Michael Toney, CEO.
Second Sight is a pioneering sentiment-analysis system that has been designed to advise decision-makers about trending social behaviors, particularly those that lead to civil unrest and violence. Second Sight also discovers, tracks, and forecasts violent criminal organizations and terrorists’ activities, placing the power of prediction and control in the hands of decision-makers at every level. Second Sight empowers you to view sentiment analysis of global social media as well as other vital data points ranging from violent organizations to virus outbreaks, natural disasters, and crime.
Can my second mortgage foreclose on me if I am not current on loan payments?
This is a question my real estate law office hears quite frequently. The simple answer is YES, your second mortgage or HELOC loan can foreclose on your if you are not current on your loan payments. Your HOA can foreclose on your as well if you have delinquent HOA liens. So it is important to try to keep these things current so you do not lose your home to foreclosure. Attorney Steve discusses this topic, and also presents a WARNING TO AVOID A SECOND MORTGAGE SCAM of paying the wrong party.
Some other important issues to keep in mind are dicsussed on this show, for example:
1. The California "one-action rule" (second mortgages suing you on the note before exercising on the "security first"
2. Failure of new loan servicer to send you a notice of transfer of loan servicing rights (RESPA)
3. Failure to provide notice of change of ownership (for example if someone "buys your note" at a promissory note sale) (
4. The need to send FDCPA "debt validation" letters and QWR (Qualified Written Requests to make sure you do not get scammed)
Listen in to the show for valuable information that might possibly help you save your home from foreclosure and preserve any equity you might have in your property.
Don't forget to watch our real estate youtube channel for foreclosure videos (make sure to Subscribe by clicking on the Red "V")
Christ's Second Coming, which is sure as God, is merely the correction of mistakes, and the return of sanity. It is a part of the condition that restores the never lost, and re-establishes what is forever and forever true.
Pray that the Second Coming will be soon, but do not rest with that. It needs your eyes and ears and hands and feet.It needs your voice. And most of all it needs your willingness. Let us rejoice that we can do God's Will, and join together in its holy light. Behold, the Son of God is one in us, and we can reach our Father's Love through Him.
· Suicide is the SECOND leading cause of death for ages 10-24. Suicide is the SECOND leading cause of death for college-age youth and ages 12-18. More teenagers and young adults die from suicide than from cancer, heart disease, AIDS, birth defects, stroke, pneumonia, influenza, and chronic lung disease, COMBINED. This is too much of our population, these people could have been great to our society and we are allowing them to lose their lives right in front of our faces. Every life matters regardless of who you are and what you have done. This has to be stopped, and I feel everyone should handle things differently because no one has the same struggle. We don’t know what someone is going through if we don’t take the time to find out. We have to start helping each other, because there is always someone struggling with something. Sometimes people issues tend to become overwhelming when too much has built up. I have been a witness to multiple struggles and there is always a worst story then yours. I know the feeling when you feel like it’s easier to die then it is to live and no one deserves to feel that way no matter what.
Join us to learn about the 10th Annual ArtWalk from May 3-31. Residents of Second Life may show their artwork during this time. Reproductions of RL artwork (painting, drawing, digital fine art, printmaking that can be imported and put on a prim) are encouraged, along with SL photography, manipulated photography and sculpture.
Each year we have had over 100 artist participants exhibiting in spaces over several sims. This year, the 10th ArtWalk, we hope for a good turnout and will include space in the vast center park of Raglan Shire, in Heron Shire forest, and in other sims in the cluster if needed. The 2D artwork will be displayed along hedgerows around Raglan Shire, and sculpture in designated areas of the forest on Heron Shire.
Artwalk 2015 Schedule of Events
In addition to regular events like Poetry Slam, Prim Charades and DJs, we have new events this month just for artwalk. We have many events including a Kite Parade (more info on that later). For more information, go to http://raglanshire.com/events/
Music by Sara Tiemogo
Featured Poet Karima Hoisan
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress