SORT BY Relevancy
Doug Klozzner is a professional screenwriter based in Manhattan. His feature credits include Falling Awake from IFC Films starring Jenna Dewan-Tatum (NBC's "The Playboy Club" "Step Up"), Brilliant Mistakes (*Winner - Best Supporting Actor - 2012 Dreamland International Film Festival), Rough Winds (*Winner - Best Florida Film – 2009 Ft. Lauderdale International Film Festival), and You Have the Right to Remain Violent (*Winner - Best Young Actor - 2010 Action On Film International Film Festival). Trailers can be seen on his website www.dougklozzner.com. Additionally his work has placed 26 times in screenwriting competitions.
His new screenplay adaptation of More Than Mountains - the true story of leg amputee Todd Huston who climbed the highest point in all 50 states in only 67 days, breaking the able-bodied world record by an astonishing 34 days - is currently circulating in Hollywood.
NWP welcomes Bob Nelson is a screenwriter and 2014 nominee for an Academy Award at the 86th Academy Awards for writing Nebraska, which was directed by Alexander Payne. This was Bobs first film screenplay ever, which makes his Academy Award nomination more special.
Nelson was a cast member and writer on the Seattle sketch comedy TV show Almost Live! in the 1990s.
Nelson won the 2014 Independent Spirit Award for Best First Screenplay for Nebraska.
He currently lives on Whidbey Island in Washington
This show is sponsored in part by http://audibletrial.com/northwestprime Free Trial FIRST BOOK FREE see if audio books are right for you!
Dialogue: Between the Lines welcomes screenwriter, director and author Amy Talkington to the show. Here is what Amy says about herself: " amy talkington is an award-winning screenwriter and director living in los angeles. before all that she wrote about music for magazines like spin, ray gun, interview, and seventeen (mostly just as a way to get to hang out with rock stars). as a teenager in dallas, texas, amy painted lots of angsty self-portraits, listened to the velvet underground and was difficult enough that her parents finally let her go to boarding school on the east coast. liv, forever is her first novel.". For more, visit her web page at http://amytalkington.com.
Thank you to our corporate sponsors Michael Lowndes and PML Media, Inc. On the web at http://pmlmedia.com
"This is a copyrighted podcast owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC and produced by Pam Stack" Join us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/authorsontheair or on the web at http://authorsontheair.com.
Director: Shawn Wright
Screenwriter: Jesse Pringle
Carson McCullough has seen it all. Growing up as a ward of the state, Carson never knew the real story of his parents’ death until now. Carson always felt as if he had a destiny in life. Something bigger meant for him than just stickups and stolen cars. What he didn't know is that his parents were taken out by the Italian La Cosa Nostra of Kansas City for their involvement in the death of a made member during a hit went wrong. Carson’s’ father had worked as a hit man for the Martuchi family. Carson and his brother, Clinton were meant to be in the car that exploded with their parents and instead had been placed in state care while under a watchful eye of the crime family. Some of the children that Carson and his brother grew up led them down the wrong path. A path that had his brother, Clinton murdered. Now Carson knows the truth. Now Carson knows his destiny. ‘KILL EM ALL.
Guest host Kendell Shaffer will interview songwriter and screenwriter Maggie Baird!
Maggie Baird is an actor, singer/songwriter and a screenwriter living in Los Angeles with her husband and two children. Her film “Life Inside Out” which she co-wrote and in which she stars, has recently been accepted into the Heartland Film Festival (Truly Moving Pictures) in Indiana. Maggie has two CD’s to her credit , “My Father’s Daughter” and “We Sail”.
Michael Frost Beckner, screenwriter, launched his writing career with three record-making “spec” script sales: Texas Lead & Gold, Cutthroat Island, Hunchback of Notre Dame. He's writtern dozens of screenplays, studio rewrites, twenty pilots for commercial and cable networks, numerous episodes for network television, His first original film Sniper spawned three sequels. His big-screen success came with Universal's Spy Games, directed by Tony Scott starring Robert Redford and Brad Pitt. He created, Excutive Producered and wrote the CBS series, The Agency. He began his career as director, Barry Levinson’s Writing Assistant working with the director on Good Morning, Vietnam and Rain Man. From 1997 to 2008, he worked extensively with director, Sydney Pollack, adapting John Le Carre’s The Night Manager and writing two more films and developing two television series. Recent writing credits include: CSI: Crime Scene Investigators, Discovery's Gold Fever, and he is preparing the Spy Game prequel Muir’s Gambit for production and has adapted his novel Berlin Mesa into a 4 hour mini-series for AMC, Beckner is currently working on City of Lies with director Wolfgang Petersen. upcoming Civil War Event Mini-Series To Appomattox. Stay tuned to Rex Sikes Movie Beat for other great archived interviews, cast and crew listings, events, festivals, premieres, and more at http://www.rexsikes.com
Today on the Brian The Hammer Show Brian welcomes all the way from Ireland:
-Screenwriter James Vincent, whose initial background was precision engineering and his writing career started spontaneously following a Christmas season of boring TV.
James has a number of screen plays written, his first attempt he placed in the top 2% of an international competition with 4,300 entries from 28 countries. The screenplay currently titled "The Heavens' Burn" went straight to Universal Studios and is on file for a disaster movie production at a future time.
James has been hired to write the true life story of sports celebrity Cindy McCoy. James will be here to talk about Cindy McCoy's Movie Project and other scripts he has in various stages of production.
Join us LIVE at 9am pacific - 12pm eastern time - Call in and join us at 646-595-3032.
This Program is Sponsored by:
-Max Ivey, Midway Marketplace - Helping people buy, sell and trade New & Used Amusement, Concession and Confection Equipment. Max also offers Free Appraisals. Visit Max today!
-Loretta's Authentic Pralines - The most popular New Orleans candy, made from Louisiana's top commodities, pecans and sugar.
Michael Starrbury, TV and Feature Film screenwriter discovered his love of cinema after sneaking into a movie theater as a young boy to see the classic Prince film "Purple Rain." When Apollonia purified herself in Lake Minnetonka, it was as if God, Allah, Buddha and that Hindu elephant was giving him a sign. From that moment on, he would study the craft of screenwriting. He went on to become a Blacklist writer and three-time McKnight Fellowship winner. He has developed pilots with ABC, Fox, FX andComedy Central. Also feature films with Warner Bros and New Line. His George Tillman, Jr. directed drama THE INEVITABLE DEFEAT OF MISTER AND PETE premiered at Sundance and was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for Best First Screenplay. Michael is currently writing an animated pilot for Comedy Central. Stay tuned to Rex Sikes Movie Beat for other great archived interviews, cast and crew listings, events, festivals, premieres, and more at http://www.rexsikes.com
GD interviews budding Author/Screenwriter Jesse Black on "A Touch of Grace," Thursday, 12/12/2013 at 8:30PM [pacific standard time]. A little bit more about Jesse: Author/Screenwriter writer Jesse Black, formerly known as Jovel da songwrita, is originally from the Island of Oahu (Hawaii). After graduating from high school, he ventured out to Atlanta Georgia in hopes of becoming a songwriter. After writing a few songs, inspiration led in the direction of writing short stories, whic
Richard Friedenberg us a screenwriter and film director. The screenplay he wrote for A River Runs Through It starring Brad Pitt and directed by Robert Redford garnered his an Academy Award and the he won an Emmy for the the televison film Promise. He also wrote Dying Young and directed The Education of Little Tree. You can email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org Link: www.123FilmEasy.com. Follow us on Twitter @123Film
Sue Smith is a multi-award winning screenwriter, playwright and script editor. Sue is the co writer on Saving Mr Banks, produced by Disney Pictures and starring Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson, which is currently screening worldwide. In 2012 Sue was Playwriting Australia's playwright in residence at The Sydney Theatre Company, and in 2013 her adaptation of Tolstoy’s The Kreutzer Sonata was produced by SASTC for the Adelaide Festival. Her credits include ABC telemovie MABO (also screened S
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (34 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (12 chatters)
- The Portal (10 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Conservative Report (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (5 chatters)
- Table of Truth (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Undead Randy (3 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- L A STEEL SHOW (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)