SORT BY Relevancy
Join The Sports Narrative in our adventures in sports radio as we try to catch the villans and eat some Scooby-Snacks! On this week's episode:
- We take our first big look the impending college football season, detailing the trouble at Texas, rules changes, coaches speaking and more
- Staying in the realm of football, we talk a little NFL action, the Michael Sam/Tony Dungy dust-up, training camps opening and the Ray Rice suspension
- All that football talk has made me thirsty, so we wander into Mick's Pub for 20 minutes of cars, movies, news and whatever else The Mick wants
- Just when Mr. Bowers's ire is at an all-time high with Rangers GM Jon Daniels, he goes and pulls an awesome trade. We discuss that and other baseball moves as the trade deadline appraches
- We wrap up with a little NBA free agency, including the Mavs continuing to get richer and whether this team is a serious contender
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
Listen LIVE July 26th from 11a-1p CDT or anytime after on Itunes or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
In the early sixties, Rock and Roll bands were emerging all over the planet. A common misconception is that all of these bands were influenced by the blues. Well, this is true to a degree,but some of the two biggest ones were influenced heavilyby Doo Wop. Listen tonight as I break down the genre that spawned two of the biggest bands...The Beach Boys and The Four Seasons.
Also, early in the program we discuss a local talent, Buffalo Stack.
Finally, I provide a review from my latest trip to Bethel Woods
This fued has been going on for more than 14 plus years! On Wax, In a Epic Battle now these two are gearing up for a Rematch on Scheme Street! Gunn vs Poop! #NUFFCED
Mellow Moods Sundays with Warren 60s, 70s, 80s 90s Reggae R&B Doo Wop Soul Ska Go down Memory Lane and rekindle the Vibes Get Nostagic. Groove and Chill
When you live in Jamaica it is no less vibrant than anywhere in the world. In Ensom City the playlists ranged from Nat King Cole to Bing Crosby Frank Sinatra to Louis Armstrong Alton Ellis Prince Buster Lord Creator Chubby Checker Fats Domino Bob, The BeeGees, Beatles John Holt Neil Diamond The Manhattans, etc
EZ WAY BROADCASTING
EZ TALK LIVE
Brought to you by EZ WAY PROMOTIONS & THE #STOPTOUR
EZ WAY 411 - Eric Zuley is a 7 time award winner, congrassionally recognized and for his commity efforts and world wide awareness he had a award named after him from the MMPA and city and county of Los Angeles. Eric Z. has been a TV & Radio talk show host for over 7 years and currently is the founder of the WTV & EWB Network. EZ will be giving you all the updates and insight on how to connect with the stars. Of course EZ will be accompanied by his angels, who love being apart of the fun. EZ WAY 411 will be giving you all the news and reviews, "EVERYTHING EZ WAY"
Directors Conner - Hosted by Nolbert Brown Jr. Nolbert Brown Jr., is an award-winning writer and director. He is the CEO and founder of SunTan Entertainment and SunTan School of Theater and has produced over twenty productions thoughout his career. - Nolbert is the creator of the character George Jefferson on the show The Jeffersons. With many awards under his belt like a Tony, Soul Train Music Awards.
Guest: Jarvee Hutcherson talking about Emmy's event & Shabadoo from the movei "Breakin"
Song of the week - Rachell Robbins "Outa My Head"
CALL IN! 914-338-1303
BERNICE CELESTE OF SOULBRIDGE ENTERTAINMENT WHO WILL BE OPENING UP FOR MELLOW MAN ACE, ZIG ZAG OF NB RIDAZ AND BROWN BOY ON AUGUST 15TH AT THE VERSATILE SUMMER JAM IN RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA.
Bernice Celeste Reveles is a singer/songwriter born and raised in California. At the age of 10 her family relocated to states like New Mexico, Texas and South Carolina. Along the way her passion for singing grew immensely that the time came when she asking her parents to relocate back to Los Angeles, CA to pursue her dream and they believed in her so much that they made the relocation back.
She is an independent artist and is progressing to be one of the next big time artist. The songs that she writes about are either life experiences or events she has witnessed throughout her life. Bernice first started singing at age 7 and throughout her school years she was involved in choir. She began playing guitar at age 14 which she self taught and at a later time she took guitar lessons then it progressed to writing her own music.
Her unique sound is that of a mixture of Pop/Acoustic/R&B. Growing up her music influences were given by her parents and grandparents who listen to music like R&B, Oldies, Motown, Beatles, Classic Rock and 80's Pop. During her middle and high school years she was influenced by Alternative Rock, Folk and what was popular on the top 40's.
For the last 4 years Bernice has been performing in venues like The Cinespace, The Roxy, Aqua Lounge and The Pomona Fox Theatre Lounge. She had the pleasure of singing the National Anthem for the Inland Empire 66ers Minor League baseball and auditioned for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Bernice has performed at community events that dealt with cancer awarenes, battered woman, and underpriveledge young girls.
A little sample of something big that's coming. A helpful podcast to direct to one of the greatest Disney attractions that they offer... Dining!
On this episode, Tim gives his advice on one of not only his type five dining experiences, but top five overall experiences at Walt Disney World.
Stay tuned on news concerning Social Media and how you can interact with this show!
On tonight's show host Pamela Marie Edmunds will be interviewing Author Lyn Ragan. They will be discussing Lyn's book "We Need to Talk; Living with the Afterlife." This is one of several books about Lyn's experiences with her finance' Chip after his death.
More About Lyn Ragan:
Lyn Ragan knew at the age of fourteen she would write a book one day. She subscribed to True Crime and True Detective, reading each edition faithfully while plotting her fiction novel she never wrote. Twenty-five years later, she met the love of her life never thinking she’d be involved in a real-life crime. After her fiancé’s murder, she followed his guidance by way of ADC’s, (After Death Communications). From the other side, Chip insisted she write their story. Despite her struggles with grief and added defiance, she reluctantly gave in. Following Chip’s communications, she penned their first book, Wake Me Up! Love and The Afterlife.
Years later, Lyn was moved to write again. Encouraged to share their deepest connections, she intuitively used his words as inspiration and titled their second book, We Need To Talk: Living With The Afterlife. While writing her novels, Lyn was introduced to the spiritual arts of energy work. She pursued an intense meditation practice and went on to study Reiki Healing, Auric Energies, and Chakra Balancing. She later used her studies to become a professional Aura Photographer, an Ordained Minister, a Children’s Book author, and a publisher. Lyn is excited to bring her talents together in order to touch the lives of others with Chip’s communications from the Afterlife. She lives in Atlanta with her fur-kids, Scooby and Chipper. Lyn can be found online at www.LynRagan.com, and on Facebook at WeNeedToTalkBook, or WakeMeUpBook.
F**k-a-doodle-doo! Can you believe it's been 10 years already since the zombie opus from across the pond graced our screens stateside!? Join us tonight as we celebrate the 10th anniversary of one of the genre's most beloved cult classics SHAUN OF THE DEAD as we discuss the film's impact on not only the horror genre, but in pop culture as well. We will also be reviewing the new indie zombie flick ABOUT A ZOMBIE, the chilling webcam scarefest THE DEN and finally reflecting on OCULUS. Also Todd will have his solo review of the newest addition to the pint sized terror franchise with LEPRECHAUN: ORIGINS. All of this and the latest in horror news/hot topics - don't be left out in the cold, grab a pint - and join us for a frightfully good time!
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (13 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (9 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (6 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- Jim Ventura (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Yuen Method Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Cheryl Smith (0 chatters)