SORT BY Relevancy
Whether you are beginning a new business venture or just need to define your position in your distinct market, it is crucial that you conduct thorough market research. To their detriment, many entrepreneurs bypass this step. Market research is a paramount to clarifying the basics relative to your industry and must be performed and analyzed in order know where you stand by securing the data and feedback you need before moving your venture to the next level. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.”
How to Stand Out in a Highly Populated Marketplace
Marketing Core: How to Write Your Marketing Plan
Middle School Elite Marketing & Event Director, Carl Winfree shares details of his excitingew job position, MSE National Select Team and upcoming Boys & Girls camps, combines and tournaments. Also, listen to previous recorded episodes in our archive.We've broadcasted using blogtalkradio.com, since 2010 resulting in four years of experience with Live internet - radio. Dont' miss our next media airwave.
This radio show will discuss all of the research conducted with the fire service by the UL Firefighter Safety Research Institute. Guests from fire departments that have served on the technical panels of the research will share their perspectives and how they have incorporated the results into their departments.
Host Steve Kerber is the Director of the UL Firefighter Safety Research Institute. He has led fire service research and education in the areas of ventilation, structural collapse, and fire dynamics. A 13-year veteran of the fire service, with most of his service at the College Park Fire Department in Prince George's County Maryland where he served at ranks up through Deputy Chief. He currently serves on the Advisory Board of Fire Engineering and the Fire Department Instructors Conference. Steve has also been appointed to the rank of Honorary Battalion Chief by the FDNY.
Paula Mints is the Founder and Chief Market Research Analyst of the global solar market research firm SPV Market Research. Ms. Mints began her solar market research career in 1997 with Strategies Unlimited. In 2005 she left Strategies Unlimited for Navigant where she continued her practice until October 2012, when she founded SPV Market Research. Ms. Mints provides classic solar market research products based on primary research and focused on the supply and demand sides of the solar industry and its technologies. Recently she has begun conducting end user research to discover what PV system residential buyer/lessee/PPA customers really think about the selling/installing process. She publishes often with Renewable Energy World and Renewable Energy Focus. Her chapter, Overview of Photovoltaic Production, Markets and Perspectives, was published in the Fraunhofer/Elsevier book Advances in Photovoltaics Volume 1, edited by Dr. Gerhard Willeke and Dr. Eicke Weber. Ms. Mints also speaks at several high profile conferences a year, including the IEEE PVSC, the EU PVSEC, Intersolar Europe and US as well as others. All of
Ms. Mints is on the Intersolar Europe and Intersolar US conference committees as well as the Renewable Energy World Conference committee and the SPI (Solar Power International) conference committees. She also serves on the expert committee of the EU PV Platform. She earned her MBA at San Jose State University in 1999.
in Self Help
The Winston County Farmers’ Market will open for business on Thursday July 10, 4- 6pm at the Louisville Coliseum, 201 Ivy Ave. Louisville, MS. The farmers market allows our community to have access to purchase a variety of locally grown fresh vegetable and fruits, value added products, crafts, arts, bake goods, and resources for healthy living. This is your opportunity to support local farmers and help create income for Winston County’s Tax Coffers by purchasing fruits and vegetables from your neighbors. We are on the threshold of creating an atmosphere where friends can cruise vendors and catch up on pass events and develop new lifelong friendships. Gather up your family, friends, church members, co-workers and others to journey over to Winston County Farmers’ Market on Thursday July 10, 4-6pm and making a difference in Louisville, MS. In 2013 the market hosted a record number of vendors and customers reflecting a trend that highlights fresh local food being brought from the farm them to the table bringing an increase in community earning and community involvement. Winston County Farmers’ Market is sponsored by the Coalition for A Healthy Winston County and we need your support in making 2014 a successful year. For more information contact Jean Harper 662-312-8004 or Janice Hopkins 662-705- 2019.
Join our Teaching Priest and Overseer/Your Radio Minister, Rev. R.D. Vance, for this week's review of the Sunday School Lesson. All lessons are derived from the Uniform Standard Lesson Commentary; all scripture passages are from the Authorized King James Version of the Holy Bible (unless otherwise noted).
THIS WEEK'S LESSON:
Title: "Exercising Freedom with Caution"
Text: 1 Corinthian 8,9
Forefield's 2nd Quarter 2014 Market Review presented by Thomas J. Ouellette, President and Founder of Ouellette Wealth Management Group, Lexington, MA.
Market Summaries presented in an easy to understand format in 10-15 minutes so you can be kept up to date, but also spend more time doing the things you are passionate about in your life.
Social Media such as Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin are changing the way we communicate and how information is dispersed about the stock market and other financial markets. How does this affect investors and retail traders? What is the SEC doing about false information sent out on social media?
How are billionaires manipulating sentiment about certain stocks via social media and is it legal? Martha Stokes CMT navigates you through the maze of social media content and its effect on stocks and other trading instruments.
Martha Stokes, CMT
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
Join Your Internet Radio Minister for this week's edition of the Sunday School lesson review. All lessons are derived from the International Uniform Sunday School Lessons; all scripture passages are from The Authorized King James Version of the Holy Bible (unless otherwise noted).
This week's lesson:
Title: "Glorify God With Your Body"
Text: 1st Corinthian 6:12-20
Recruiting participants for B2B Technology Solutions Market Research Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart of Cascade Insights discuss qualitative, in-depth research: Human Intelligence - interviewing 100 people for expert opinions All research requires some type of sampling; people who can articulate and have experience with the subject matter, and provide a clear level of perspective
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (226 chatters)
- John Baptist (116 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (103 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (45 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (30 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (24 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (13 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (7 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Mag Blog Radio (6 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (5 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- GEI Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)