SORT BY Relevancy
Alexia Brewer will be sharing 3 of her unique visual tools and strategies that she uses to help clients develop a fierce sense of self!! These unique tools help clients to SEE themselves from a different point of view further expanding and reinforcing their discovery into their authentic fierce self!!
Freedom From Shame
"Shame: the torment you feel when you’re exposed, humiliated, or rejected; the feeling of not being good enough. It’s a deeply painful and universal emotion, yet is not frequently discussed. For some, shame lurks in the unconscious, undermining self-esteem, destroying confidence, and leading to codependency. These codependent relationships—where we overlook our own needs and desires as we try to care for, protect, or please another—often cover up abuse, addiction, or other harmful behaviors. Shame and codependency feed off one another, making us feel stuck, never able to let go, move on, and become the true self we were meant to be. Learn the steps to freedom from shame and codependency as Dr. Brewer talks with Darlene Lancer, author of "Conquering Shame and Codependency: 8 Steps To Freeing The True You
Join Dr. Pamela Brewer and her guest, consultant and co-author, Tish Squillaro for a conversation about something that shows up at some time or another in every office, every relationship, every person: HeadTRASH!
HeadTrash Is . thought patterns and emotional tendencies that hinder your ability to respond to business issues in a productive and professional way . [In other words]HeadTrash is the negative voice of your subconscious, engaging you in a deadly inner dialogue that only you hear, consciously or subconsciously, but which affects everything you say and do and everyone around you. Head Trash is any pattern of self-defeating feelings and thoughts that leads you into trouble and keeps you stuck there. Even worse, depending on you level of responsibility and authority, the rest of your team or company gets stuck, too.
Everybody feels afraid, insecure, guilty, and so on from time to time. That' s normal. But when problematical thoughts and feelings become patterns in your life and consistently affect your decision-making and leadership behaviors, they're HeadTrash that requires cleanup on your part. This book will show you how to change your behavior and make you a better leader - for yourself, your business, your employees and your family." Tish Squillaro and Timothy I. Thomas/www.HeadTrash911.com
Dr. Brewer responds to callers who share their experiences with domestic violence as children and how they live with it as adults.
She risked her work and her life - when she blew the whistle on a well known community organization, Marcel Reid's life changed forever. Join Dr. Brewer for a conversation and learn more about the person Marcel is today.
Dr. Pamela Brewer responds to questions the listeners.
As a former love junkie, Christy Johnson knows the pain and chaos that accompanies toxic relationships. After a disastrous first marriage filled with addiction and adultery and the tragic death of her youngest son, Christy has found the beauty on the other side of brokenness." Join Dr. Brewer as she and Christy talk about her freedom from a life and a life style that once haunted her.
Dr. Brewer Respond to letters and questions from MyNDTALK listeners.
Meet the man behind "Prosecutors Gone Wild" and "The Definitive Dossier of PTSD in Whistleblowers", Michael Volpe, who has invested thousands of hours in talking with whistleblowers and working to make their stories known.
Dr Pamela Brewer talks with Michael about some of the cases he's covered and his personal committment to helping whistleblowers tell their stories.
When In Doubt, Make Belief
"Written by a recovered Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) sufferer,
When in Doubt, Make Belief aims to explore the doubt we all face, in
varying degrees, in our daily lives. Bell chronicles his personal
journey with OCD, or, as he calls it, the "doubting disease," and
explains the motivational framework he has created for making belief
in the midst of doubt."
Join Dr. Brewer and her guest Jeff Bell as they discuss his "...OCD
inspired approach to living with uncertainty"
Dr. Brewer responds to listener letters, offers resources and occassionaly offers commentary. In selected areas, Military resources are provided by a military resource specialist, Lisa Evergin.
Dr Brewer has a discussion about racism among high school kids who have formed “light skin and dark skin” teams. Many responses from the listening audience who also spoke about how children are treated in families.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (29 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (17 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (11 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (0 chatters)