SORT BY Relevancy
Chinese medicine offers integrative support for Parkinson’s and other movement disorders. Scalp acupuncture, in particular, is effective with various health issues related to what patients suffer from. This interview with Pete Doyle, Acupuncturist from New York City, explores this great resource.
What is Acupuncture? What are the benefits of receiving an Acupuncture treatment? In this episode of Nourish: Body and Soul radio we will be talking with Acupuncturist Margo Voskanian. Learn the details and secrets of this form of alternative medicine and an important component of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Find out more about Margo and her practice at www.SilverLeafAcu.com
Andy Wegman is a licensed acupuncturist in New Hampshire. He graduated from Stoughton High School, Stonehill College and The New England School of Acupuncture all located in Massachusetts. He is very lucky to have worked as an acupuncturist in Manchester for the past 14 years.
Andy established Manchester Acupuncture Studio (MAS) in 2007 as a way to offer affordable health care in the Greater Manchester, NH area. By employing a community acupuncture social-business model, MAS has been able to accommodate people of broad financial means, while maintaining effective and safe treatment protocols. However, they are hardly alone in this endeavor towards increasing availability of affordable acupuncture.
POCA (The People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture), is a multi-stakeholder cooperative owned by patients, practitioners, clinics, and supporters of community acupuncture. POCA’s goal is to make acupuncture available and accessible to as many people as possible and to support those providing acupuncture to create stable and sustainable businesses and jobs. POCA Tech - the educational arm of POCA - just recently received approval for operations through the Department of Education in Oregon. POCA tech's first goal is to create entry-level training programs for acupuncturists that are affordable to prospective students of ordinary incomes.
Andy is the author of Our easy to read, award-winning book - Why did you put the needle go there? The most common questions asked by people new to acupuncture. The book is available on Amazon.com and for free as an e-book and audio-book on the MAS website. He and his colleagues at MAS gave over 20,000 acupuncture treatments in 2013 alone and are soon to celebrate clinic birthdays in Manchester (#7) and Nashua (#1) clinics.
Dwight Franklin, Acupuncture Physician and owner of Franklin Family Acupuncture, discusses how symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and various mental and emotional health disorders can be eased through the practice of Oriental Medicine, Craniosacral Therapy and Food Therapy.
Host Mike Williams interviews Stefano Vitale.
Stefano Vitale (aka Harigopal, Dancing Bear), RRT, L. Ac. M.S., M.A. D.O.M.(NM) is a New York, North Carolina and New Mexico Licensed Acupuncturist, a Registered Respiratory Therapist (an AMA approved specialty) as well as a Certified Acupuncturist and Herbologist with the National Association for the Certification of Acupuncturists. He holds a Diploma in Acupuncture and Herbology, as well as the title, Doctor of Oriental Medicine (DOM) from the state of New Mexico, which adds the specialty of Homeopathy.
He received his western training at New York University - Bellevue in Respiratory Therapy (1982) and graduated from Tri State College of Acupuncture with honors (1984). Dr. Vitale has been practicing yoga, martial arts, and pranic healing techniques for over 25 years. Vitale is also an ordained minister in the Universal Life Church.
His office is in Wilmington, NC. He works with a variety of patients finding great success in allergies, gynecology, gastrointestinal syndromes, thyroid, pain, emotional disorder, sport related issues, among other maladies using a variety of techniques.
Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon as she shares mutliple healthy ways to age naturally and beautifully. In this broadcast we will discuss...
*Seven Foods for Aging Gracefully
* Acupuncture for Ageless Skin
*Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement
* Why Vitamin D Supplementation is Key to healthy aging
* Why laughter is one of the best natural medicines for healthy aging
Call into the studio with your questions and/or comments: 347-945-9433. Share your healthy aging routine with us. Let us know what you do to look and feel healthy. We'd love to hear from you!
Today we will be joined by Sananda to help us understand our Ascension, and to bring us up to date on the massive changes that are occuring across the Earth.
We will be joined by our co-host Meg Davis, who brings her bright and loving presence as well as a wide-ranging knowledge of acupuncture, nutrition, and alternative healing practices.
You will learn how to heal your physical illnesses, raise your vibrations, leave old patterns behind, and understand why this is so important for all of us right now.
Planet Earth is moving, elevating herself to a higher dimension, and we must do our own work to stay with her on our way to the 5th dimension, where we will once more experience peace, harmony, love and prosperity for all.
You may listen in on BlogTalkRadio, or call in on the guest line with help and comments.
Looking forward to a huge and successful turnout and a historic healing for all!
Of Acutonix Health Solutions. A topic that is sure to draw attention! Let us think about this for a moment. How many people do you know who have jobs of which they sit most of the day. How many of these people would say that aren't really happy about so much sitting? WHY? Because they more than likely have an intuitive knowing that it isn't the best thng for their well-Being! Certainly sitting sometimes is perfectly okay, however, the important word here is "Sometimes" not all day long and so often in front of a computer which could be a whole other topic!
*How is sitting hazardous to our Heatlh?
*How much sitting is considered too much? AND what can you do about it?
*What could the effects be if we are sitting too long?
Dr. Steven Friedman looks forward to having you tune in Thursday, Sept 25, 2014 at 5:30pm est time right here on MindYourBodyandSpirit & or you can listen by ph at 347-843-4709. After the Interview Dr. Friedman can be reached at 813-258-1545 His Tampa office is located at> 2101 West Cross St., Tampa, Fl www.drfriedmanwellness.com
THANKS to all of our listeners for your support through these 25 PLUS yrs!!
MindYourBodyandSpirit & the Healthy Referral Newspaper can be reached at 216-533-2273 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. George Love, Jr. is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine practicing Herbology, Acupuncture and Nutrition since January 1981.
After studying with his teacher Master Lee from 1985 to 1994 he was made the 13th lineage holder of Long Qing Qigong. As the lineage holder he was asked to write a book and perform qigong healings that he called Meridian Qigong Therapy (MQT). The responsibility of being the lineage holder required him to teach and travel so that the formerly hidden knowledge would be securely planted in the West.
From 1989 to 1999 Dr. Love co-founded health and wellness centers, developed effective treatment programs, and published nearly a dozen books on health and nutrition. He is also a lecturer and professor at several acupuncture schools. He is also an international lecturer, author and a Professor at three local acupuncture schools.
Dr. Love is also a producer of radio shows such as Of Mind & Medicine, The Natural Doctors, Your Herbal Medicine Chest and The Kitchen Physician which air in South Florida. His new online radio program "Roots11 - the 411 on Herbs and Your Health" is a new internet radio program on the Blogtalkradio.com network.
In this episode we’re going to talk with Dr. Love about his new show on the blogtalk network titled Reality Radio. Many of the topics disucssed on the show are related to both western and eastern nutritional practices. Listen in as I pick the brain of Dr. Xavier Love as we discuss common misconceptions in the nutritional world, tips on eating to balance the emotions, tonifying Qi, and rooting the spirit.
Jawanza4Life!! – Introduces Dr. Akmal Muwwakkil
Tune in 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. est
Our special guest is Dr. Akmal Muwwakkil, the President and Founder of the Energy Institute of the Healing Arts Foundation Inc. He studied Asian Medicine, Acupuncture, Tai Chi, and Herbology with Dr. Yong Ching and Master Heg Robinson and he is also the author of "Cleansing Within the Seasons, Through the Art of Fasting".
Discussion: "Healing through the Art of Fasting"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (85 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (33 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (23 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- churchfolk (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)