SORT BY Relevancy
This is your all access College basketball regular season recap as we walk right into conference tournaments next week. It's going to be wall-to-wall college basketball conversation this month... because why not? It's freaking March man! We'll talk NBA, any major stories we'll get too, but it's mostly College basketball and conference tournament time is here! I promise, we'll move back to 3 days a week ASAP, but for now, we have Friday shows and it will again be at 5:30 pm Eastern time! Get geared up to talk college hoops and potential bubble teams!!!!
Momentum is building strength. Momentum is leveraging power. Momentum is gaining velocity and launching forward. In its third year running, the CCDA West Michigan Regional Conference is calling you to be a part of the momentum. We have been empowered to share God’s kingdom with the poor, the broken and the captives. We pray for kingdom workers as we ourselves have been called to labor for the kingdom. In the vision of renewal, a call to prayer is the positioning we seek to take as we develop a platform for advocacy, and collaboration.
CCDA West Michigan has become more than a conference. This is a network of communities, leaders and CCD practitioners dedicated to the work of transformation. Please join us this coming March and let us move together in momentum.
Interop is a big conference coupled with a big expo floor. In this week's episode we'll be talking with three people who are perfectly positioned to help you get the most from your Interop experience. They'll also help you build a case so your management team will understand just how important your trip to Interop will be for your business and career.
First, we'll spend some time with Tim Wilson, editor in chief of Dark Reading, the Internet's premier site for hands-on cyber-security professionals. He'll tell us about the security track at this year's Interop Las Vegas and talk for just a bit about the importance of continuing education for preventing security issues like those at Sony, Anthem, and a host of international banks.
Next, we'll be talking with Susan Nunziata, editor in chief of InformationWeek, about the leadership track. No topic is more important for an IT professional seeking to improve her or his career, and no subject is more important for an organization looking for ways to improve the IT group's functions and processes.
Finally, Andrew Conry-Murray will slide into the guest's chair and we'll spend a bit of time with the person responsible for the entire Interop conference. Eager to know how to plan your entire conference experience? Drew has vast experience in the best way to look at a conference program and make decisions based on your specific professional needs.
Interop 2015 will take place from April 27th through May 1st at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV. More information and registration details are available online! In addition, join the Interop mailing list to get the latest news and special deals.
The Rush is a podcast brought to you by SB Nation and MinerRush.com, talking all things UTEP and Conference USA sports. In this episode we'll discuss the current state of UTEP and C-USA basketball, including the conference's NCAA and NIT tournaments outlooks and bubble watch. The Miners are coming off a rough week, but two home games remain, with the Conference USA tournament looming. We'll also speak to UTEP star running back Aaron Jones about UTEP football, the upcoming spring, and a hot topic concerning recruiting.
Stop Selling and Start Making Money
Presentation at AICI Global Conference, Sunday August 30th 2015, Washington DC. 0930 - 1130
When you're doing any sort of image consultation you are selling your time, yet your time is limited and you can only work fact to face with clients so many hours per week. This will cap your income and your potential to grow your business. In this content packed workshop you will learn how to stop selling just your time and start making money by selling your knowledge in different formats, from ebooks and blogging to creating communities using social media. Learn how you can work smarter, not harder, using your image knowledge to boost your income and create a thriving and successful business.
Imogen Lamport AICI CIP is an author, blogger, speaker and image trainer with her Academy of Professional Image. With over decade as an image consultant she has learned how to take her image knowledge to a global audience
Messenger Elijah Muhammad Still Speaks!
*THE THEOLOGY OF TIME
(June 25, 1972)
The Rush is a podcast brought to you by SB Nation and MinerRush.com, talking all things UTEP and Conference USA sports. In this episode we'll discuss the current state of UTEP and C-USA basketball, including the conference's NCAA and NIT tournaments outlooks and bubble watch. This week, the Miners will take on Louisiana Tech and Southern Miss, with the game against La Tech possible determing the league's regular season champion, and the conference tournament's #1 seed.
Elijah Muhammad Speaks
Messenger Elijah Muhammad Speaks!
Messenger Elijah Muhammad Speaks!
A SAVIOUR IS BORN!
(February 26, 1877)
*White America Angry Because of Truth
*Master Fard Muhammad Not A Silk Peddler
*SAVIOUR'S DAY 1974* (repeat broadcast)
Join Host Live Chats
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (55 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- The Chat (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)