SORT BY Relevancy
For how many years have you been given opportunities that lit you up with excitement and joy – only to say NO when everything within you screamed YES?
Why do we constantly deny ourselves simple happiness? Is it worthiness issues? Upbringing? Scarcity conversations? Perhaps.
What if you said YES and allowed that elation to come through you and into our world? Let’s give it a go!
Join me and my very special guest, Jenna Phillips, as we discuss saying YES to life and the possibilities that await our leap into happiness.
Jenna Phillips is on a mission to motivate and inspire as many people as possible to get their minds, bodies, and lives to sustainably function at optimal levels. She coaches her clients based upon the foundation of Self Love and responsibility. Through her coaching, they discover their inner superhuman and leadership. She takes them on a journey of self discovery and personal growth while old, limiting beliefs are uprooted and broken through. All relationships in their lives are healed and strengthened.
Charmayne Olswang has been a coach and mentor from an early age. Although for many years she followed society’s standards and benchmarks for success, she was guided back to her heart’s song and God given purpose. She is certified in Holistic Health and Transformational Life Coaching as well as ways to connect to one’s Higher calling. She works with clients wanting to make changes in their daily lives in order to reach their health & lifestyle goals. These desires may include obtaining more energy, managing weight, stress, and anxiety and making effective choices for themselves and their families.
Last weeks show was a little random as Stephanie called in and couldn't figure out how to play the pre-recorded show! This week's show we'll be playing that pre-recorded show! It's all about saying yes to you, having more choice, admitting when you'd like a divorce and the weird stuff that happens when you admit the truth... Because, sometimes, being honest with yourself about wanting a divorce... or a donut... leads to not getting one...
Leave us feedback or let us know what you'd like to hear on our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodGirlsGuideToBeingWrong?ref=bookmarks
or Give us a tweet! @Wrong_And_Happy
As young people, you have the power to say yes and no to things you want and don't want. Although it might not be so easy! Choosing to say yes to what brings you joy might cause stress or fear. Listen in as Colleen flys solo tonight talking about how glorious it is to choose yes, what gets in our way and a few other little tid bits of sparkly insight to help you be YOUR best!
To say YES is an allowance to what happens in YOUR life, in which Power is shown. Let's talk about the benefits of saying 'No' and keeping your dignity intact
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (20 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (17 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (5 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- AaronMichael (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)