SORT BY Relevancy
Jessi Fearon, blogger with The Budget Mama, stopped by to chat about her new challenge - The 90-Day Savings Challenge. Over the next three months she wants to help you stop using credit cards and rid yourself of the cash-back excuse by creating your own 5% savings perk! Are you looking to add a spark to your debt free journey, tune in and be inspired!
Caroline Jones, commissioner of the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending, joins the show to discuss the state of savings institutions in Texas. Latresa Powell of the Texas Bankers Insurance Agency answers the question of the week, "Is there a specific protocol for reporting potential financial bonds or D&O claims?"
We're trying to get through this maze called life and what crucial information are we lacking?
Please join us and if you can't, contact us for a free informational meeting.
There's a lot of needless fear and bad feelings about money.
We go to school. We get English, Math, Science, History. What course don't we get? Anybody ever take My Money, Money 101, Building Wealth?
We use money every day, all day. And no course? What's up with that?
Tomorrow night we'll get the essentials --and solutions for:
– Reducing taxes (and give yourself a pay raise)
– Reducing credit card debt, student loans
– Saving up to $150/month on Auto/Home and Life Insurance
– then using that money to maximize your Roth IRA, 401 (k), your NYS pension plan, Start a 529 College Savings plan for your kids
Let's get financially well:
In the Capital Region, come to the Family Money Fair at the Rotterdam Library Wednesday night July 30, 1100 N. Westcott Road, from 6-7:30, drop in. Go to bitly.com/yourmoneyny and sign up for your copy of How Money Works, the must-have guide. bitly.com/yourmoneyny
See you Wednesday.
Did you participate in the 52 Week Savings Challenge? Call in and share your experience. Did you use your savings for Christmas Shopping or did an emergency come up?
What challenges will you try in 2015?
What made this easy or difficult?
Good Morning Family, Happy Monday today we are talking about Thanksgiving Savings. You know that is one of the days that we spend a lot of money on eating. So why not find ways to save money and eat good to. That is just waht we are talking about Saving for that day. Have a greta Thanksgiving be safe and be blessed.
Who says you can't build wealth?
Working Americans have the power to build savings and investments.. And it doesn't mean winning lotto.
By freeing up $500 or more each month--by not overpaying taxes, by reducing debt, by rescuing cash in life insurance--individuals and families can get ahead of the game. It's a necessity.
Here's where your money should go.
1. Emergency Fund: This is your reserve fund in the event of an unforeseen emergency, job loss or an unexpected expense.
2. Short-Term Savings: This account is for money that you set aside for expenses like a new computer or perhaps a vacation.
3. Long-Term Savings/Investments: This is where your retirement savings, college fund and other long-range savings will go. Because these savings have more of a long-term time horizon, you can use investment vehicles with potential for a higher rate of return, such as equity mutual funds.
Let's get financially well:
In the NY Capital Region, come to our Money Health Fair, this Wednesday night, July 30 at the Rotterdam Town Library, 6:00--7:30 pm. 1100 N. Westcott Rd. Call 952-1257 for more information.
See you next time.
Did I get your attention? LOL Sorry this show notice is late in coming. Yours truly attended a "candidate forum" tonight (Oct 29) not a debate but a forum. Why? Cause in case you missed it, I'm a county commissioner candidate. No wise or stupid cracks!
So open phones for you all to open that can of worms before this coming Tuesday Nov 4 BS election. The big day we the people are supposed to take our government back. Yeah...right. Did you write to Santa yet?
See something say something....hell we can spew that crap too!
Guest: Shannon Hanrahan of PromoCodes.com
Army Wife Talk Radio is the leading internet talk radio show for Army wives, by Army wives. AWTR is hosted by the Army Wife Network Core Team - www.ArmyWifeNetwork.com. AWTR guests bring exciting, relevant topics and resources to the attention of our military families.
in Real Estate
We're joined by John Thomas, the CEO of Deductr - an NAR Reach-sponsored startup that offers an innovative platform to help agents & small-business professionals to easily capture, organize, and itemize tax deductions. Deductr was designed to automate financial tracking, track tax-savings growth over time, avoid missing the tax deductions that you deserve, and helping to eliminate tax-time anxiety.
Schedule A Free Coaching Call
Visit Tim & Julie Harris Online
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (47 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (8 chatters)
- Denis Norman Barnes (8 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (8 chatters)
- From The Helicarrier (7 chatters)
- Lenny Melnick RotoExperts (4 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (4 chatters)
- Betty Jo Tucker (4 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- New Destiny Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (0 chatters)