SORT BY Relevancy
"The Food Safety Importance of an On-site Washing System for Tote Bins and Trays” interview with Henry Catalan, Operations Officer, Jayleaf, LLC., of Hollister, CA.
Henry Catalan is the Chief Operations Officer at Jayleaf, LLC in Hollister, CA. He received a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a concentration in organizational management at San Jose State University. He oversees all operations in every department including but not limited to Production, QA/QC, Shipping, Engineering, and Administration. He has completely dedicated himself to the food production industry with a main focus on food safety. Agenda:
2. The food safety philosophy at JayLeaf.
3. The foodborne pathogen issues inherent in salads and greens.
4. The food safety importance of an-onsite washing system for tote bins and trays.
5. The technical specifications of the system: design/costs/throughput/maintenance.
6. How this system has improved food safety.
7. JayLeaf’s products. Contact: Henry Catalan
P.O. Box 214
Hollister, CA 95024
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- Ms Blue (34 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (13 chatters)
- ShadySykes (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (8 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (2 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)