SORT BY Relevancy
Join co-hosts Mark McNease and Rick Rose as we welcome author, social worker and activist Alex Sangha to this week's podcast.
Alex Sangha is an award-winning social worker and human rights activist who lives and works in the Metro Vancouver area of BC. Sangha has advocated for marginalized people including those with mental illness, South Asian immigrants, and gays and lesbians. Sangha is always interested in meeting new people, developing new friendships and relationships, and learning new things. He believes anyone can help bring about social change and make a difference in someone’s life; all it takes is effort.
Sangha was born in England, raised in Canada, and is of Indian descent. It is therefore no surprise that he feels like a product of the British Empire. Sangha completed a Bachelor of Social Work at the University of British Columbia, a Master in Public Administration and Public Policy from the London School of Economics, as well as a Master of Social Work from Dalhousie University. Sangha is currently the driving force behind the Dignity House project, which aims to provide affordable housing for vulnerable seniors in Vancouver.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (19 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (18 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (11 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Angelical Whispers (5 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- EGH Media (3 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- RodneyPerryLive (2 chatters)
- Star Global Family Radio (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Money FlipP Mondayz (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (1 chatters)
- acmedia (0 chatters)