SORT BY Relevancy
On Thursday, July 25 at 8:00 pm (est) I am pleased to welcome Sherri Snelling, CEO and founder of the Caregiving Club to 'Be A Healthy Caregiver' on Blog Talk Radio!
Sherri is a nationally recognized expert on America’s 65 million family caregivers with special emphasis on how to help caregivers balance self-care while caring for a loved one. She is a caregiving contributor for the Huffington Post, Forbes.com, USA Today Weekend Magazine, PBS/Next Avenue, Examiner.com, MariaShiriver.com, Alzheimer's Association, MORE, EmpowerHER. Sherri is also the creator of the Me Time Monday? weekly videos in support of the non-profit Healthy Monday's Campaign, and creator, producer and host of a cable TV program, Handle With Care.
Sherri’s passion for helping caregivers is both professional and personal. In addition to her work as an advocate for caregivers, Sherri was back-up caregiver for her mom with her maternal grandparents and is currently caring for a father who is in hospice care.
As Caregivers, we all know the difficulty in finding balance in our life. On tonights show, we will chat about 'The Magnificent 7 Ways to Caregivers Wellness!' and about Sherri's book, "The Sandwich Generation Juggling Act' Through our conversation with Sherri, we will all learn how to 'Be A Healthy Caregiver!'
Bobby Hird rejoins us for this episode. Bob has been hard at work on his new CD...we'll try and get at least a sneak peek at some of the material he's working on.
We'll also talk about the upcoming Jam Sandwich show at Club 66, and maybe hear from some of the other band members.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- churchfolk (15 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (14 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (10 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (8 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Music Friday (3 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (2 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)