SORT BY Relevancy
on the world finest we are going talk about the movie world finest movies and compare it to batman/superman dawn of justice. cause now there saying lex luthor is going be in it and teaming up with other villain and try to take down the top 2 hero's which are superman and batman. and speaking of superman there was talk at one time that brendan fraser was going play superman and sandra bullock was going be lois lane. and the movie was going be base on the death and return of superman. and they wanted mcg who now does the tv show supernatural to make the movie and he was on board. then they had these problems with the story and trying cast more people for the movie and it went no were and never happen. so what we got was superman returns which was a flop. and out came man of steel and alot of money at the box office. so now we are getting dc two biggest icons on the same screen
American Vernacular returns for a special program to addres the political, economic, social and cultural issues facing Black Urban America. Hosted by journalist and activists, Sandra Booker. Tune in for a compelling hour of real talk and real truth.
1. Genocide in Gaza: The Tragedy of Palestine
2. American Apartheid and the NYPD (plus other law enforcement agencies)
3. AV Remember In November: Making America Blue
4. Facebook and the New Censorship
Join the conversation!
NOTE: American Vernacular returns to its regular time at 10:00AM starting Monday, August 18th.
SANDRA WILSON SHOW CELEBS INTERVIEWS RAP ARTIST PALMETTO FRESH. TO HEAR DIAL 1-347-215-7005
SANDRA WILSON SHOW CELEBS INTERVIEWS STAR2BE PRODUCTION RAP ARTIST SLIM. TO HEAR DIAL 1-347-215-7005
Guest/Listener Call-In: 858-815-2333
Mesdames, Messieurs, tune in tonight, Sunday, August 10, 2014 at 10pm Pacific Time
for Part 3 of SLO Erotika (Sandra London Official) with live readings, written, published, and audio-performed by your radio hostess, Sandra LONDON of Live&Grind,
accompanied by music from independent artists via
FreeMusicArchive and NakedGirlsRadio.
SANDRA WILSON SHOW CELEBS INTERVIEWS FEMALE RAP ARTIST LIL TIA. TO HEAR DIAL 1-347-215-7005
Join Host Live Chats
- ADR CoXHost (12 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (12 chatters)
- Spiritual Tennessee (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Do ChimeIn (3 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)