SORT BY Relevancy
It's the most important podcast in the history of Black Shoe Diaries, and we are LIVE! to discuss every bit of it! The most recent installment of Senator George Mitchell's report is out and the news out of State College is that the sanctions put in place in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky scandal and the Freeh Report have been lifted! Penn State is eligble to go bowling for the first time since 2011, and James Franklin will have a full compliment of scholarships to hand out. Adam, Bill and Cari commemorate today with Nittany Nation with our first truly live broadcast, and we invite you to join in as we hit on every topic from today's breaking news!
The current crisis in Ukraine continues to evolve daily, with each new development impacting the international community socially, economically, politically, and financially.
Please dial in to our Bekker Compliance Chat radio broadcast channel to listen and participate in a lively panel discussion with our three Sanctions Experts, who will piece together the latest facts and news and give their objective commentary -- based on decades of financial, compliance and legal experience -- to provide you with a keen insight into the US/EU sanctions against Russia, and their potential global impact on the financial services industry – and on you too.
A nation with over $17 trillion in public debt sanctions a nation with far less debt, the resources to back it up and a leader who is actually looking out for his own country’s interests. It seems like a script for a disaster movie, but it is all too real; brought to you by a mob of sanctimonious suckers who not only tolerate but cheer a scandalous government run by an inept fool occupying the White House and a gaggle of sycophants in Congress.
So long as we act like sanctimonious suckers overwhelmed by scandal after scandal in an endless ratchet toward tyranny, we’ll fall prey to merely electing those who rule over us. Instead of cheering sanctions against Russia or pouring our scant resources into arming our own enemies and fighting with each other about our favorite issue, candidate or football team, perhaps we should work together to restore limited government, sound money and a foreign policy that puts the defense of America first.
Tyranny is assured UNLESS liberty-loving people set aside their differences and band together right now to restore Constitutional governance for a free and virtuous nation by taking the right-wing of the Welfare/Warfare Party and restoring sound money, free markets, religious and civil liberties, and a sensible foreign policy of non-interventionism backed up by the biggest baddest military on the planet; or watch the statists in both parties push their corporatist agenda to their benefit and our demise. Now is the last chance to stop those who perpetuate an empire abroad and a police state at home. To defeat the lawless hordes of Cultural Marxists, the statists, collectivists, oligarchs, useful idiots and their fellow travelers especially the Democrat-socialists, first you MUST CRUSH the RINOs, for liberty!
Please LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LibertysThunder
PRESENTEE PAR QUEUNUM ET KODIE A
Second Coming Watch Update #496
1. According to Israel National News, Russia warned the West on Wednesday that it may revise its stance in the Iranian nuclear talks in an act of retaliation over Western sanctions against it.
2. According to Israel Today, the government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has reportedly maintained massive military funding for a possible strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities despite ongoing negotiations between Western powers and the Islamic Republic.
3. According to Reuters, Russia’s military started large-scale aviation exercises in the northwest on Wednesday, close to Baltic ex-Soviet republics that are members of NATO and wary of Russia after its annexation of Crimea.
The Bible says in Matthew 24:29-31: "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."
Our second coming quote for today is from Matthew Henry. He said, "Christ will come when he pleases, to show his sovereignty, and will not let us know when, to teach us our duty."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
This Week in Economics is real time forecasting and analysis of the previous week's economic activities.The longest running programme of its type on Internet Radio and the Blogtalkradio network.
Esta semana en la economía es la predicción en tiempo real y análisis de actividades.El económica de la semana anterior programa de más larga duración de su tipo en la radio por Internet y la red Blogtalkradio.
This will be my first live show with VMN, where we'll discuss today's news about the Fiat-Chrysler merger, the new sanctions that the EU has placed against Iran, and what they're estimating for how long it'll take to rebuild Gaza. This AND I will be taking live callers to get their opinions on the matter as well as discuss any topics or answer any questions YOU, the caller, have for me.
As always, if you'd like to guest co-host or sign on as a permanent co-host to the show, send me a message at any of my handles or just outright message me here on blogtalkradio! If you'd also like to have any ad placements for your music, business, or your services, hit me up at my handles and I'll put you on for absolutely, 100% free of charge! It can be a one-time thing or we can talk about having it on for a certain length of time, but let me know, all the same!
Welcome to the official radio show of Sott.net, your source for independent, unbiased, alternative news and commentary on world events. Each week, Sott.net editors Joe Quinn and Niall Bradley analyze global impact events that shape our world and future, and connect the dots to reveal the bigger picture obscured by mainstream programming.
From the crisis in Ukraine to the ISIS in Iraq, from increasingly extreme weather to surviving in a world ruled by psychopaths, your hosts, their colleagues (and occasional guests) explore the deeper truths driving world events by exposing the manipulations behind what passes for 'news'.
Live every Sunday from 2-4pm EST / 11am-1pm PST / 8-10pm CET, SOTT Talk Radio is the one and only radio show for Seekers of Truth.
Today, we will be joined by a very special guest. Troy Davis, a former Penn State linebacker and 1986 national champion, will be on the show. We will interview him, discuss the NCAA lifting their sanctions against Penn State, and talk about College and Professional football. So make sure to tune in! As always, the call in number is (347)-884-8496.
Join Alan Zlotorzynski & Steve Silver, tonight at 9:00 p.m. (6 pst), for the Fanspeak.com College Football Blitz, sponsored by The Hendrick Automotive Group and Fanduel.com.
After a week off, Alan & Steve return to cover the world of college football. They guys will begin with all of the news and notes from around the country. They will discuss whether or not Penn State deserves to have their sanctions lifted early, as well as the impact of the Ray Rice situation at the college level.
They will then look back at Week 2, as they discuss the big matchups, rank the teams, and talk early season surprises and Heisman candidates. The guys will tell you if they are buying or selling some of the early season success stories and potential “Playoff teams”.
Alan & Steve will then preview the Top 25 for Week 3 as well as preview the Fanspeak game of the week between Georgia and South Carolina. It’s never too early to talk NFL Draft and the guys will update you with their Top 10 Big Board for the 2014 season.
You can follow Alan on Twitter @zlotsports and Steve @insidersteve. The show will last for two hours.
Cosmic Vision News – 12SEP - Show Summary With Links
BEESWAX PRODUCTS: http://purebeeworks.com DISCOUNT CODE (10%) FOR PURCHASES: GAO12
1. SCOTLAND REFERENDUM. ( 01:02 MARK )
2. SPANISH RALLY FOR SOVEREIGNTY. ( 14:46 MARK
3. FIVE EU NATIONS FILE COMPLAINT AGAINST ISRAEL. ( 21:06 MARK )
4. IRAQ FINALLY SEATS A GOVERNMENT. ( 26:22 MARK )
5. SWEDEN ELECTION AND THE UNITY PARTY. ( 32:36 MARK )
6. RUSSIA / CHINA INK MORE DEALS WITHOUT DOLLARS. ( 38:27 MARK )
7. MORE SANCTIONS DUMPED ON RUSSIA. ( 40:33 MARK )
8. 9/11 : MAY THIS BE THE FINAL TIME THIS IS EVEN A STORY. ( 48:18 MARK )
9. DISCLOSURE: JOHN LEAR: FMR NASA EMPLOYEE SEEKS ANSWER TO ’27 YEAR MYSTERY’ ABOUT LIFE ON MARS. ( 56:38 MARK )
10. TECH: NEAR-ZERO TRASH IN SWEDEN - BUT THEY WANT MORE. ( 63:23 MARK )
11. HEALTH: LIGHT THERAPY - FEATURING KARL RYBERG, MONOCROM.SE. ( 71:41 MARK )
12. FINAL WORDS: A FEW THOUGHTS ABOUT PETITION WEBSITES AND CREATING PEACE THROUGH STRUCTURED CHANGE. ( 85:10 MARK )
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- John Baptist (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- canadianglen (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)