SORT BY Relevancy
On this edition of the Versus Podcast, Bonta and Ed decided to spew 50 minutes of madness amongst each other, and that produced nothing but hilarity. Joining the lightskin duo to make some fun history was the homie Sean from Virginia. He got plenty of chuckles from Ed's breakdown on his Halloween shenanigans, which included the purchase of some Crown Royale Maple Whisky that made him so hungover that he stumbled into the studio two hours late.
Also, Bonta shared the excitement that hit the San Francisco streets in the last week, as he celebrated the San Francisco Giants third World Series championship in five years, staying all night on some tomfoolery, and his experience walking down Market Street during the parade like his name was Willie Mays. Later in the podcast, Eddie rants about the trouble that looms with his Oklahoma City Thunder while Bonta and Sean laugh hysterically, while also dissecting the Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard altercation.
Thank you for supporting the movement as we try to make some fun history together. Hosted by Eddie Maisonet. Produced by Bonta Hill. Diversified by Doc Archer. Created for the people. Subscribe to The Versus Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher Radio.
Sports talk and discussion with an attitude for the passionate and hard core fan. Tonight we will welcome our newest team correspondent, Jennifer Lee Chan, on the field reporter covering the San Francisco 49ers for NFLfemale.com and onhergame.com to discuss the overview of the NFC West contender two games into the NFL season. We'll touch on the Monday Night Football mini-meltdown resulting in a loss to the Chicago Bears, the off field distractions, and where we think Colin Kaepernick is thus far in the season.
Tonight on the program, we talk with the Associated Press’ Dave Ginsburg to preview the Navy/San Diego State game that will be played on Tuesday Night. We will talk about the success Navy has had, the fantastic season Keenan Reynolds has had and the keys to the game! We will also preview the Western Michigan/Air Force game tomorrow and will give you our picks for this weekend’s games! Top headlines and more as we are LIVE!
On tonight's edition of the Total Sports Live Podcast, Jovan Alford and Angela Montoni will be talking about today's 26-21 Eagles loss to the San Francisco 49ers. We will talk about everything from Chip Kelly's questionable calls, the lack of an Eagles running game and everything regarding today's game.
What are your concerns heading into next week against the St. Louis Rams?
On tonight's edition of the Total Sports Live podcast, Jovan Alford will be joined by Curt Jenkins and Gavin Davis as they talk about this week's Philadelphia Eagles-San Francisco 49ers game. Will the Eagles win on the other coast to move onto 4-0 or will the Niners win to not go down 1-3 on the season.
Also, if they have time, they will talk about the NFL rookie QBs that will be starting week 4
1. Idris Ackamoor, Founder, Executive Director, Cultural Odyssey, is a multi-instrumentalist, composer, tap dancer, actor, director and producer, joins us to talk about the Healing through Music Tour (Oct. 11-Nov. 10). There will also be a performance artists retirement workshop with Rebeka Black Visit culturalodyssey.org
2. Joanna Haigood and Chelsea O Riley join us to talk about the San Francisco Aerial Dance Festival Oct. 5-12, 2014 @ Zaccho Dance Studio. Visit http://www.zaccho.org/ and http://chelseao.com/
3. Donald E. Lacy Jr. joins us to talk about Color Struck 2014-2015: Conversations N Color Tour written and performed by Donald E. Lacy Jr. Friday-Sat., Oct. 3-4, 8 p.m. at Laney College Theatre, 900 Fallon. For tickets visit or call 510 One Love or colorstruck.net Proceeds benefit LoveLife Foundations Art and Media Training Academy Foundations Art and Media Training Academy. Visit http://www.lovelifefoundation.com/
Featured Music: The Pyramids's Memory Ritual 1 and Otherworldly
KMOVE Radio had the pleasure to interview Joanne Pasternack, Director, 49ers Foundation & Community Relations. Listen in to Joanne talk about the SF 49ers Foundation of keeping kids "Safe, on Track and In School" and all the amazing things they do for the community!
The NFL SuperFan series continues as we preview the 2014 San Francisco 49ers with everyone's favorite rabid Niner fan/Alabama alum/SEC elitist Sedrick Hall. Topics to be covered:
Will the 49ers get over the Seahawks hump?
Thoughts on the 2014 Niners' draft?
How tough is the NFC West?
Are the NFC's best two teams in the NFC West?
Will Colin Kaepernick take the Niners to the promised land?
What is up with contract negotiations with head coach Jim Harbaugh?
Call 929-477-4171 after Week 11 between the New York Giants vs San Francisco 49ers. We will be discussing the win or loss of Week 11 of the NFL season. With Week 11 out of the books, is there any joy to be had from Big Blue Nation. Any concerns the fans should have? What did you like from the game? What did you dislike from the game? Where does the team go from here? The good..... the bad.... the ugly? All your opinions and thoughts are welcomed to the Giants Round Table
Join Host Live Chats
- TheLegacyOfANation (12 chatters)
- IWS Radio (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (9 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (6 chatters)
- THE PORTICO OF SOLOMON (5 chatters)
- The Human Solution Live (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)