SORT BY Relevancy
Same Places , comfort Zone, History Repeating it self. Have you ever heard these phases? Today we need to talk about your place of comfort when it comes to God and the things of God. Many times feeling out of place is good for us we should learn how to deal with places and things that will not feel good to us but it is good for us.
Please join me Tuesday June 10th at 11 am CST as we discuss spiritual gifts
Were going to talk about how God works ALL THINGS IN All PERSONS.
THAT EACH ONE is given the manifestation of The Spirit for the common good.
( In other words - what that person their ministering needs)
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit. (1 Corinthians 12:4)
And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord. (1 Corinthians 12:5)
There are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons. (1 Corinthians 12:6)
But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. (1 Corinthians 12:7)
Selah! He will take of Mine and disclose it to you!
"I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. (John 16:12)
"But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. (John 16:13)
"He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. (John 16:14)
"All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you. (John 16:15)
Same sex marriage is being contested in some states and now what seemed to have been a decision etched in stone has become the center of National debate. Supporters say that its unconstitutional to restrict anyone who wants to get married from sharing nuptials. Opposition says that the institution of marriage is being destroyed. Who's right and where do you stand? Call in this Tuesday to comment on the HOT TOPIC "SHOULD SAME SEX MARRIAGE BE RECOGNIZED IN EVERY STATE?" Call 760.283.4647 or click www.eblockradio.com to see us LIVE on uStream. ***DOWNLOAD THE E-BLOCK RADIO MOBILE APP FOR YOUR MOBILE DEVICE RIGHT NOW*** Don't forget to follow the crew on Instagram and Twitter @RealMonkMoney and HoodHowardStern
Sweet Tea With A Chaser Monday, August 26, 2013 9:00 p.m. EST Topic: Part Two -9:00 p.m.Same Sex.... Same Issues Tune In. Adult Talk Radio Call In Number 646-478-3527
Are you in a Gay/Lesbian relationship? Is it drama free? I doubt it. SAME SEX.... SAME ISSUES ans everybody else. Human are humans, no matter their sexual preference. Romance is romance, bills are bills and bad attitudes are not just relegated to the heterosexual community.
Do you have gay friends who sound like everyother married couple you know? lol... WE DO! Tune in and join the conversation or just listen.
Sweet Tea With a Chaser... ON TONIGHT 9 PM EST
Call in to listen via your phone if wi-fi won't get you there.
Betty and Doris discuss listening and hearing. Are they the same or is there a difference?
Most research studies show that children with two moms or two dads fare just as well as children with heterosexual parents. In fact, one comprehensive study of children raised by lesbian mothers or gay fathers concluded that children raised by same-sex parents did not differ from other children in terms of emotional functioning, sexual orientation, stigmatization, gender role behavior, behavioral adjustment, gender identity, learning and grade point averages. Where research differences have been found, they have sometimes favored same-sex parents. For example, adolescents with same-sex parents reported feeling more connected at school. Another study reported that children in gay and lesbian households are more likely to talk about emotionally difficult topics, and they are often more resilient, compassionate and tolerant. The same concerns that face many heterosexual parents when they are deciding to have children also face same-sex parents including time, money, and responsibilities of parenthood. Likewise, many of the parenting tasks faced by same-sex parents are similar to those faced by heterosexual parents, such as providing appropriate structure for children, while also being warm and accepting, setting limits, teaching open and honest communication, healthy conflict resolution, and monitoring of child’s peer network and extracurricular activities. Some differences may include adapting to different types of family forms, the impact of social stigma on the family, and dealing with extended family members who may not be supportive of same-sex parenting.
This week: Dating 101...Dating tips & techniques...what to wear...what NOT to wear...what to say and topics to stay away from! If you find yourself home and alone and online tomorrow night at 11pm join us with all your embarrassing date stories and taboo topics from the mad, wild world of dating!
From our sponsors at: Blingatchoo...frowin' blingatchoo since 1998...chicken masala and gold master G necklace at da Blingatchoo Palace next ta Piercing Pagoda...word!
Log on and Log in to chat with us as we explore different topics EACH WEEK!
LOVE & LAUGHTER!
~Same Wavelength Crew!
A show that's not afraid to be itself! Join Michelle and Candi as they glamorize their experiences in life and put it ALL on the table! Anything you are uncomfortable talking about in public put down in a matter of fact way, calm and comfortable and always lighthearted and funny! Random show ideas pulled out of our arses to come later! This show covers everything from politics to grizzly bears and abortion to that girl you swear used a hot dog in High School! Have a show idea? Let us know! Website coming soon.
OK everyone, listen up! For those who thought only the poor or those of color would be devestated by the economy, think again. A colleague asked me "what do we all live in?" I was confused, so I answered "well we all live in the same world, universe, right?" He replied "as this may be true the answer I am looking for is we ALL live in the same ECONOMY therefore we are ALL impacted by the same things". On this show my returning guest Hayward Redd (author of "Break the Spell") and I will chat about the great impact the current economy is still having on people across the world.
Next on "TLRtalks" with Lillia DePass
in Self Help
Sometimes staying the same is a compliment and there are times when it is not and then lifestyles and behaviors must be examined if success is to be achieved. Tune in to today's episode and get some insight about change and how to achieve changes needed for your best life. Also, don't miss, "What's Up with That?" and find out so much more on this "Wonderful Wednesday" show.
Receive a copy of Pat's new book, The P.O.W.E.R.: Using What You Have To Succeed. Click for details.
Single parents, parents with special needs kids, and singles who are caregivers to other adults face unique dating challenges. Join world-renowned dating coach, Sandy Weiner, as she interviews Michele-Marie Roberts about a website she developed to help them find partners "on their same wavelength".
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (164 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- John Baptist (72 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (26 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (24 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- gregfilms (9 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (5 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (4 chatters)
- Dayplayer Dish (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)