SORT BY Relevancy
Hour of Power Broadcast Presents : The Samaritan Woman At the Well
Scripture Text: John 4: 1-42
Key Verse: John 4:29
Come see, a man, which told me, all things that ever I did: is not this the christ?
John 4:35-38 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
And he that reapeth, receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice togather.
And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.
I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labor: other men labored, and ye are entered into their labors.
Anna's Journey is proud to introduce Karen Kansler, RN, a community outreach nurse and arthritis navigator at
MedStar Good Samaritan who will talk with Anna about arthritis!
What is it?
Can it be avoided? Are there warning signs?
Listen in to learn just a bit more "fact" about something 'everyone' seems to have!
Who does get it and how?
Is there a best treatment?
Join the show live on air at 8 AM on Wednesday June 25...
Anna's Journey on Wednesday, July 2.
George Hennawi, MD, geriatric medicine expert at MedStar Good Samaritan.
1. What is Alzheimer's disease? Cause? Is it hereditary?
2. What is typically the first sign of Alzheimer's disease?
3. What are the stages in the development of Alzheimer's disease?
4. How is it diagnosed/importance of early diagnosis?
5. Can it be treated?
6. Can it be prevented?
Listen to the show live on air ... www.blogtalkradio.com/anna-renault
or listen by phone 1-661-554-9121
Remember shows are recorded and available for replay
BEGINNING AT 8 P.M. CST. - JOIN OUR BELOVED BROTHER AND HOST BRO. KARRIEM N. MUHAMMAD AS HE WELCOMES OUR DEAR BELOVED BRO. GHAZI HAMZA MUHAMMAD. THEY WILL EXPOUND ON THIS MOST INTRIGUING TOPIC. WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN TO BE A GOOD SAMARITAN AND ARE WE THAT TO OUR PEOPLE? CALL IN TO JOIN THE CONVERSATION. 646-716-5971.
Bob Leivers of the Samaritan Institute joins us to discuss the mind-body-spirit-community connection of reaching people who are dealing with behavioral health issues. Robert C. Leivers, DMin, joined the Institute in 2012 after serving congregations in Illinois and Colorado. A graduate of Geneva College, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary, he is an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church (USA). As a retired reserve chaplain in the U.S. Air Force, he has most recently completed an extended assignment working with behavioral health providers to develop and field test programs for suicide intervention/personal resilience. As President of the Samaritan Institute, his primary areas of responsibility are board development, program leadership, and finance including fund raising.
This week we want to know if you think you ARE A GOOD SAMARITAN??? Cheers!!!
Check us out @ 9:00pm. Chat with us live on...
Or call in live at (347) 989-1357
in Video Games
If you are a fan of point-and-click adventure games, this episode is certainly not to be missed. A school teacher by trade, Petter Ljungqvist developed his first game, The Samaritan Paradox almost entirely by himself (he didn't have a hand in creating the music). Based on his love for the classic point-and-click adventure titles of the 80's and 90's, The Samaritan Paradox is a labor of love on Ljungqvist's part, and it shows. Additionally, we talk about the role of story in game, a little bit of literature, and so much more!
Hosted by Dusty Wright, Game Academy Radio is the official weekly radio show of GameAcademy.com.
BEGINNING AT 8 P.M. CST. - JOIN OUR BELOVED BROTHER AND HOST BRO. KARRIEM N. MUHAMMAD AS HE WELCOMES OUR DEAR BELOVED BRO. GHAZI HAMZA MUHAMMAD. THEY WILL EXPOUND ON THIS MOST INTRIGUING TOPIC. WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN TO BE A GOOD SAMARITAN AND ARE WE THAT TO OUR PEOPLE? CALL IN TO JOIN THE CONVERSATION. 646-716-5971
TUESDAY NIGHT BIBLE STUDY: We live in the last generation before the Rapture, and the closer we get to the return of Jesus the harder and harder it is to truly live for Him. In tonight's bible study we look at the story of the Good Samaritan and how we may apply that to our daily walk with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
With radio host and bible teacher Geoffrey Grider, editor-in-chief of Now The End Begins
"But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him" Luke 10:33
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (53 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- KAS1 (7 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Herpin Time (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (2 chatters)
- Empowered Women (2 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (1 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)