SORT BY Relevancy
On July 6th, 2013 the first cross Canada live yoga event is being held. Purple Power Yoga hosted by Yahoo! joins yogis via live streaming to simultaneous live events in Toronto and Vancouver.
This one of a kind event celebrates healthy living, unity and fun and raises money for community programs New Leaf Yoga and Yoga Outreach, two yoga programs in Canada who reach underserved populations.
Laura Track of Yoga Outreach joins us to talk about bringing yoga to under-served populations and the impact Canadians can have through Purple Power Yoga.
Get involved - help raise funds simply by tweeting #CanadaLovesYogahttp://
Jill Abelson is trained in basic Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Jivamukti Yoga and she has a special passion for the art of assisting, training the next generation of teachers and sharing the simple joys of yoga with students of all levels. She divides her time between DC and San Francisco, where she studies and teaches amongst remarkably talented colleagues at Urban Flow and Yoga Tree. Her publications are available on Amazon.
In this episode, Yogi Baba Prem, gives insight into the yoga sutras, this he explores the deeper meaning behind the 2nd sutra, considered by some to be the most important of the Yoga Sutras. He will explore the meaning of each term in this sutra, illuminating the deeper and practical meaning that is largely unknown in modern yoga.
in Self Help
Yoga means unity. Yoga is a great way to connect, feel and heal your life. In the FemfIt Yoga Show we will be talking about different female concepts for health that can help you inspire a new and exciting path to health. Sexuality, mood, energy, relationships and much more. We will dive in deep to female transformation and move to amazing FemFitness!
Donna Freeman, founder of Yoga In My School and Kids Yoga Academy hosts a discussion on the religion/education/yoga debate when it comes to teaching children.
Guests Karma Carpenter Shea, founder of K-12YOGA, Rachel Glowacki, Kids' Holy Yoga Director, Lisa Flynn, founder Yoga 4 Classrooms & ChildLight Yoga, and Lynea Gillen, Yoga Calm, will delve into spiritual health for children.
Wondering if yoga is a religion...get the answers here.
How spiritual health is addressed through children's yoga classes whether they be religion based or not Should spiritual education be addressed in a public school setting How to teach yoga without religious connection How a Christian based kids yoga program works And much more. Join the discussion - LIKE Yoga In My School on Facebook and share your opinion.
Kimberly Fowler talks about her new book Flat Belly Yoga, produced with the editors of Prevention Magazine. Flat Belly Yoga combines muscle strengthening, improved flexibility, and interval training exercise. "Yoga is known for relaxation and flexibility benefits, but it's also a full-body workout that strengthens and lenghtens your core muscles," says Folower, founder of YAS Fitness Centers. "When you add light weights, you'll amp up yoga's belly-firming power by boosting calorie burn, revving metabolism, and building calorie burning muscle mass, all of which add up to a leaner tighter core."
RECORDING HAS BEEN UPLOADED! THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE... CHECK OUT LISTENER SUPPORTED TR RADIO AT transcendentalrealizationradio.podbean.com Perhaps one of the greatest living yogis to walk the earth was the Enlightened Master Jeshua (Jesus) who bore the anointing of Christhood, exemplfying and embodying Messianic Consciousness. Through a year long study of The Second Coming of Christ: The Resurrection of the Christ Within You, get new vantage points on "The Way of the Messiah", from
Topic: Yogi Traveler!
Discover that you don't need to be on a mat to practice yoga. And the lessons and awareness that comes with a regular practice, is empowering, and enlightening giving way for total flexibility, regardless of the circumstances, totaling embracing the term going with the flow.
Everything is a blessing, and being aware of it, is one of the many gifts yoga gives to you.
in Self Help
Hari-kirtana das is a yoga instructor, kirtan leader and writer who has been practicing Bhakti-yoga since 1978 when he was formally initiated into the Gaudiya Vaisnava tradition of Krishna Bhakti, with its emphasis on kirtan, mantra meditation, and scriptural study. He subsequently became a certified Jivamukti Yoga teacher and currently teaches studio classes, provides private instruction, leads workshops at yoga studios, conferences, and festivals, and serves as a guest instructor for numerous Yoga Teacher Training programs throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Visit his website at www.hari-kirtana.com
Like America Meditating on Facebook
Avoiding Caregiver Burnout week on Conversations In Care
Caregiving is a hard job. Physically demanding, mentally tasking, and emotionally draining.
Today host Tami Neumann tackles the subject of caregiver burnout and welcomes in conversation Dr. Nadine Kelly.
Dr. Kelly spent 17 years in a thriving practice but still felt that something was missing that she was not fulfilled. She decided to take the focus off disease and rather focus on health, wellness and prevention. That is when she decided to focus her attention on yoga full time.
Tami and Dr. Kelly will talk about wellness and how this mind body connection can help to avoid caregiver burnout.
Connect with Dr. Kelly
Want to stay on top of all the conversations? Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (104 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (29 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- OCG (18 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Cajun 2 (14 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (7 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (7 chatters)
- OpshareRadio (7 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (6 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (6 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (5 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (4 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (4 chatters)
- facetalkshow (4 chatters)
- Reader Tash (4 chatters)
- Taboo Talks and EIB (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- seerjane (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Some Kind of Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Lady of the Circle in the Oaks (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Outcry Radio (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (0 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (0 chatters)