SORT BY Relevancy
Join hosts Emily Convers and John Allegro Monday evening, 12/22/2014 for the next installment of "Stand Up Hudson Valley". We'll continue our discussions on; the Kiryas Joel annexation petitions, KJ's poor environmental record, and the lack of open government in the Monroe Town Council.
Stand Up Hudson Valley is a live call-in show. We accept public comment, even if it's not on the agenda!
Join John Allegro and Emily Convers for "Stand Up Hudson Valley" Episode #2. This week, your hosts will discuss the state of New York State Open Meetings Laws, and what you can do to make sure your local municpal boards comply. You'll also hear the latest updates on the Kiryas Joel annexation petitions, and news of KJ's continued environmental violations.
"Stand Up Hudson Valley" is a live, call-in podcast. You can hear the show every Sunday from 7pm - 8pm. Archived episodes are available for on-demand listening.
Join hosts Emily Convers and John Allegro tonight at 7pm for episode #3 of "Stand Up Hudson Valley". We'll have a report on a new Kiryas Joel environmental violation, and will discuss:
New York State Open Meetings Law and recent violations by the Monroe Town Board
A new initiative to pressure the Orange County government to take action on irresponsible development and illegal annexations.
A follow up on the KJ pipeline case.
"Stand Up Hudson Valley" is an open line call in show. Public comment is encouraged!
United Health Care Cycling Team's Ben Day checks in with a report from the US Pro Cycling Challenge's Queen Stage. Stage 3 started in Gunnison and headed east for 35 miles before tackling the 11,300 ft. monster that is Monarch Pass. The riders will then descend the eastern slope of the pass and do two 9-mile loops through Salida and the surrounding countryside. Then it’s game time as they tackle nearly 20 miles of climbing to a finish at 10,800 ft.-Monarch Mountain Ski Area.
Entrevista super exclusiva con El Lobo Syler Andrews .
Hablaremos de su carrera luchistica, su corrida por eWo, Amaro Productions Inc., WWC., su inesperada salida de las filas de PW. ¿Qué sucedió y el por qué? Y sus planes futuros serán discutido con el líder de la Jauría.
Good morning. Today, on The Meter we cover the scandal at the Veterans Administration. On this Memorial Day weekend when we honor those that have paid the ultimate price for our country, thousands of veterans, many with physical and mental wounds from the war on terrorism, are unable to receive basic treatment at Americas Veterans Hospitals. President Obama has stated that he had no knowledge of the problems. Also, another shooting has gripped America as a gunman kills 6 and wounds 13 on a California college campus. The father of one of the victims in a tearful and emotional statement attacked guns and the NRA. Is the solution more gun control? Today, the polls are open in Ukraine admist violence in the eastern part of the country where activists are demanding automony or annexation by Russia. Is this a referendum on the future of Vladimir Putin? We also will have the latest on the 2014 midterms. Please join the discussion at 10:00 AM. Your input is essential!
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for May 11, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Putting his personal seal on the annexation of Crimea, President Vladimir Putin of Russia traveled on Friday to the naval port of Sevastopol, where he used the anniversary of the victory over Nazi Germany to assert that Moscow had the right to take over the Black Sea peninsula.
2. At least one person was killed and over 30 others injured today when two earthquakes, measuring 4.5 and 4.6 on the Richter scale, rocked southeast Pakistan.
3. North Korea renewed a threat on Saturday to conduct a nuclear test amid heightened concern that the reclusive state with a stockpile of missiles may set off an atomic device for the fourth time.
4. Saudi Arabia has announced that another 13 people have died from the MERS coronavirus in the past day, as the World Health Organisation prepares for an emergency meeting over concerns about the spread of the disease.
5. Pro-Russian activists are calling residents in eastern Ukraine to the polls Sunday for a snap referendum on declaring independence from Kiev.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
We caught up with Bix Weir today. Seems that Russia is in the mood to celebrate their annexation of the Crimea and plan to mint a one kilo silver coin complete with Putin's likeness and a map of the Crimea emblazoned on the back. Bix thinks it may be a stick in the eye of the US and the West. Silver is after all the achilles heel of the financial system.
Your host Miguel Perez-Santalla, Vice President of BullionVault is joined by James Rickards author of the national bestseller, Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis and the forthcoming, The Death of Money: The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System. Discussions will center on current monetary practices of the central banks and governments and where this will lead the world in the future. Additionally, we will discuss the recent annexation of Crimea by Russia and the slowing Chinese economy along with their apparent looming credit crisis.
James Rickards is a portfolio manager at West Shore Group and a partner in Tangent Capital Partners, a merchant bank based in New York. He is also a counselor and investment advisor and has held senior positions at Citibank, Long-Term Capital Management and Caxton Associates. In 1998, he was the principal negotiator of the rescue of LTCM sponsored by the Federal Reserve. His clients include institutional investors and government directorates. He has been interviewed in The Wall Street Journal and has appeared on CNBC, Bloomberg, Fox, CNN, BBC and NPR and is an Op-Ed contributor to the Financial Times, New York Times and Washington Post.
About Miguel Perez-Santalla
A passionate advocate for retail investors and a regular speaker at industry and media events, Miguel Perez-Santalla has more than 30 years’ experience in the precious metals business. He is a Vice President of BullionVault, the world’s largest precious metals exchange for gold and silver.
Click here to register for market news
As everyone remains transfixed by the news of the day; be it the missing Malaysian airplane, Putin’s annexation of Crimea, the final day of Obamacare enrollment, or Chris Christie’s being exoneration from having personally shut down the GWM bridge, the world on which we depend continues to change in response to the ways we use it, unaware of any day to day topics its human inhabitants are currently thinking about. The way in which we humans acquire massive amounts of ancient stored energy to power our increasingly sophisticated, modern world ultimately produces gradual detrimental changes to the world in which we live. While this may be a long term problem that is too conceptual for most to care about or grasp the magnitude of, in the long term it is more important to the future prosperity of our species than any short term subject involving healthcare, territorial grabs, or anything else. Today, although it will go completely undetected by most, a vital portion of a crucial report was relapsed to the public pertaining to the one subject anywhere in the news today that will still matter 100, 500, 1,000 years from now. This under the radar news is the release of working section II of the IPCC’s fifth assessment report on climate change. Today, we will talk about what the IPCC is, what this report and this particular section of it is. Beyond that, we will be looking at a most basic, fourth grade level synthesis of what the surface level science of this all is, and what that means on a most basic level for our human future.
On The Meter we will debate Russia's official annexation of Crimea and it's impact on the world. Meantime, President Obama makes headlines on CNN by picking his NCAA bracket. As economic sanctions takes effect on Russia Obama says that any military action is absolutely off the table. Is this the right message to send an expansionist Putin? As yet another Obamcare deadline approaches, mixed messages are being expressed from high ranking democrats on it's significance in the 2014 midterm elections. Revivng an Obama theme from 2012 the mandatory birth control provision makes its way to the United States Supreme Court this Tuesday. Should employers be required to provide a manadatory contraception option? We will also discuss the 2014 Senate races and the GOPs chances of winning a majority. Please join the discussin at 10:00 AM. Your input is essential. www.blogtalkradio.com/themeter.
1. According to AFP (Agence France-Presse), European Parliament head Martin Schulz said the Ukraine crisis has brought back the fear and risk of war. Speaking at the opening of the summit of the 28 EU leaders, he said that with the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of World War I this year, who could have imagined “that war could become a genuine possibility in a country which shares a border with the European Union?” He added, “Some people thought that war and the risk of war was no longer a topic for discussion...but if we look at events, we are talking about the risk of armed conflict."
2. According to The Times of Israel, amid rising tension on Israel’s northern borders, a senior IDF officer said on Thursday that Syria will likely enter the fray if Israel is forced to wage war with Hezbollah in the near future. The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, detailed two recent attacks on Israeli army patrols, saying that they pointed to a need for the IDF to shift its tactics and increase readiness on the increasingly volatile northern border.
3. According to Fox News, President Vladimir Putin signed bills at the Kremlin on Friday officially completing the annexation of Crimea from Ukraine.
The Bible says in Colossians 3:4: "Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory."
Our second coming quote for today is from Alexander Maclaren. He said, "The primitive church thought a great deal more about the coming of Christ than about death, and thought a great deal more about his coming than about heaven."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (9 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)